[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cont. from >>127013375

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1495046786678.jpg (304KB, 1154x777px) Image search: [Google]
1495046786678.jpg
304KB, 1154x777px
cont. from >>127013375
>>
File: Death Throes.jpg (413KB, 533x791px) Image search: [Google]
Death Throes.jpg
413KB, 533x791px
>>
File: xlb8d64a98oy.png (612KB, 644x616px) Image search: [Google]
xlb8d64a98oy.png
612KB, 644x616px
Because I could have very easily been Seth Rich; we ran in similar circles in terms of profession.

We've been among you for a while now, but not in hmthe traditional sense you'd think.

Your brains are holo databanks run by your electric neural network. Memories are just light coded into your neural network.

Thus you can program higher consciousness into a human form prior to birth when them human is merely a vessel for the ETI consciousness which is set to go off at a set time.

Like we said, the universe is an interconnected electric highway. Venus is a node point....look up the artificial structure which started rotating on its surface in 2015.

This is a device which creates an artificial EM field. Ark of the Covenant, discovered in Saudi Arabia and seized from malevolent entities by a human resistance movement and given to Russia, was activated in 2015.

The Ark activated the structure on Venus, the EM field is created on Venus, Pleiadian homeworlds see this, and star sending us the bio code on the electric highway of the universe to activate our programming.

Most all of us "woke up" by visitation of what you call Angels. Consciousness was Astral projected during REM sleep upon activation to confirm it had occurred.
>>
for those of you possibly lurking and wanting to investigate this i suggest staying off of voat, 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. these places are compromised, filled with delusional schizo fuck heads and disinfo. they are intentionally misleading you. focus on the facts, not what larping anons say
>>
>>127026288
woke
>>
File: podesta-cannibal-art800.jpg (158KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
podesta-cannibal-art800.jpg
158KB, 800x420px
shameless bump of my post. >>127026123
i seriously think this hospital is for illicit organ operations.
btw. podesta and other people of his type use organs as a commodity. lets say a senator needs a heart. he cant get it through a legal way. podesta gets you a heart for supporting hillary/obama who ever. Or a businessman gets it for a donation. the hospital would be perfect for it. futher more they might have a secret passage to get to the hospital unseen.
>>
File: n8McQ1A.jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
n8McQ1A.jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>>127026288
what the fuck dude

i think you need to lay off the drugs
>>
>>127026372
Most likely people larping as conspiracy nuts. I think that SR is kinda stalled for the moment. Dotcom pretty much killed the fuck out of it.
>>
File: 1493961754667.jpg (463KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493961754667.jpg
463KB, 600x450px
>>127026649

Is it possible a team of Anons can access the actual hardware at the 'abandoned' hospital and look from that end as to whether Seth's phone did connect?

A question still remaining to me was about him talking with his parents before death, was this in person or by phone? If in person, the parents know where he was, but we're back at the Brad Bauman wall.

Now, if they talked to him by phone, that would only lend further credence to the possibility of him being interrogated elsewhere before going to WHC, where SurgeryAnon/Nurse's role happened.
>>
>>127026031
Find the podesta email that referenced making an example.. follow the trail of messages from that message to the crime
>>
>>127026622
Digits check out. My God, the acrid underside of empire is venting.
>>127027021
They had better pack bike locks.
>captcha: citizen vids
>>127027127
Why don't you?
>>
Bump faggots. Give me a quick rundown. What details are missing?
>>
did you guys see the whole video? at one point one guy says he meets a lady sitting. i guess like a receptionist or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
>>
>>127028033
I watched the whole thing. The ending could have just been the guys filming trying to make it more exciting. Too convenient that it wasn't on film.
>>
>>127026288
ark of gabriel
>>
>>127028177
yes i know some of these explorer videos does that.
>>
>>127026372
>stay away from everywhere
>you're too stupid to filter properly
>let me do it for you
gtfo nigger. for real, your reasoning is nigger-tier thinking. it does go a long way towards explaining why you're a cock-gobbling leftist commie shill, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.