[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS POOR MAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: podesta.png (443KB, 486x438px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.png
443KB, 486x438px
Why does these terrible FAKE NEWS story seem to follow our blessed John Podesta? Champion of the children.

First pizzagate. Now the death of the person who leaked his Emails?

POL have you not heard of a coincidence before?????? Prayers to Podesta. Why can't we leave this poor man in peace.

dont wake skippy back up
>>
>>127026000

Shareblue's third shift still at work I see
>>
File: skippy fun house.png (153KB, 592x475px) Image search: [Google]
skippy fun house.png
153KB, 592x475px
>>127026000
anyone check if skippy was in the UK this past week?
>>
Skippy's gonna hang
>>
>>127026000

You think you're hot shit dontchya
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 309x163px
Well, you may argue John Podesta but his brother Tony is a sick bastard in his taste of art.
>>
>>127026261

And the fact that he's not exactly poor. Wonder how much he made on the Uranium deal with the Russians.
>>
>>127026261
they are both pedophiles. this picture was taken from the inside of podesta's house. only pedophiles collect shit like this.
>>
>>127026086

is that real
>>
>>127026440
Yeah that's fucking weird alright. And not in the "oh how richy rich and sophisticated" weird but in the "this guy's fucked in the head" kind of weird.
>>
>>127026897
99% fake, even skippy isn't likely to post something that dumb.

>>127026904
yeah, it's difficult to look at a GIANT framed picture like this in someone's house and think everything is normal. that picture would be strange in a single mom's house. but a man who owns a picture of a little diapered baby and grown man squeezing the waste... i mean for fuck sake, there isn't even shot of the baby's head. it makes no sense...
>>
>>127027563
It probably normal when your circle of friends are chaos cultists
>>
File: rich.png (280KB, 1154x673px) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
280KB, 1154x673px
>>127026440
and they are both satanists
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.