[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Rust Belt states vote against their economic interests ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4714.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4714.png
28KB, 300x300px
>>
Suburban retard
>>
cult of personality
>>
File: Good Charles .jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Good Charles .jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>127025765
>Being a Welfare bum is of economic interest...
You are retarded.
>>
The economic interests of Wall Street as measured by the GDP are not, and for fifty years have not been, the economic interests of the average man.
>>
>>127025765
They didn't, obviously. Particularly the coal mining states. Why did Hillary promise to keep butt fucking them?
>>
suburban and rural retards etc etc city people etc etc we've been through this
>>
>>127025765
Jews
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1524x1194px
>>127025765
Posting in a shareblue thread.
>>
I'm from Indiana and I just like keeping the niggers in Indianapolis in line
>>
Illinois here, I voted for economic atrophy and cultural enrichment. How can the rest of the Mid-West even compete?
>>
>vote against their economic interests

Mods can we ban this phrase? Its only used by dumb trolls.
>>
Is it true that Hillary hardly campaigned there at all.
>>
>>127025765
They knew they were going to be taxed into the lower class by the Democrats if they won to pay for all their social programs that keep the lower class on the government teat.
>>
>>127025765
>becoming slaves to the rest of the nation is in their economic interests
>>
Unions have been falling out of love with the democratic party and after Hillary big push for TPP and her half hearted distancing from it, it basically led to a bunch of the non fed unions to go "oh yeah make sure you guys vote democrat this election but no big deal if you forget or maybe check the wrong box ;)"

tl;dr most of the rust belt is white working class people and guess who the democrats have been shitting on as much as possible?
>>
>>127027421
Nice try

Why did the pole sitter at the Indy 500 get robbed at gunpoint at the Taco Bell nearest the brickyardt ?

>Shitty Indiana, That's why
>>
>>127025765

#1, Hillary was corrupt as fuck, she was against their economic interests

#2, there's more to life than money

the most important things money can't buy, like morality
>>
>>127032344
I'm not saying there aren't incidents, but they mainly keep to the city. Travel 10 miles away from Indianapolis and you get nice suburbs
>>
>>127025765
>shillary ignores wi
>illinois went blue
>Trump's vp was from indiana
>MI has experienced shitty dem policies for a long time
>Ohio/PA were catered to by Trumps econ talk (TPP, Coal)

Hillary's focus on identity politics also meant she had less pull w/ the "Union Vote", ie white working class males - which hurt her in alll of the states you highlighted.
>>
Because they thought that Trump was a businessman and they needed the country run like a business, regardless of the fact that it's not a business, it's a fucking country.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.