[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just have this feeling of dread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lineweight_vania_thehead (1).jpg (59KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
lineweight_vania_thehead (1).jpg
59KB, 500x688px
I feel like something isn't right. Ever since I was born I look around me and everything just feels off--the humor, the politics, the whole vibe of everything is slightly demonic. I just have this cognitive dissonance from something. What is it? What is this thing that's making everything so wrong?
>>
>>127022208
Maybe life is telling you that you are the one to fix something
>>
>>127022366
go on--
>>
>>127022482
Figure it out yourself. If something is bothering you like the media, humor, politics, religion, go find a solution. Maybe it's not a question of whether you can fix it or not, but rather, will you try or not?
>>
>>127022208
might be a stuck fart.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495691740505.jpg (50KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495691740505.jpg
50KB, 750x742px
Either try to be the change you want to see, or look inward and see what change you need.
>>
It's the 2000 years of worshiping Satan that make it seem demonoc
>>
>>127022208
Go read John Dies at the End
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (43KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
43KB, 688x456px
>>127022208
>>
>>127022208
I'll tell you how it is. We are not meant to live the lives we are living. We've lived as hunter gatherers or at least as peasants or herders for the millions of years.

In the cities, everyone and society as a whole goes crazy overtime.

But in the end, it is the future. Those, who won't adapt will go extinct.

You can go back to agrarian idyll like Varg and many others did.
>>
>>127022208
>>127025654
This guy gets it. The very fiber of your being recognizes that we are living an unnatural existence separated from the world.

We live in cities devoid of nature, cultures devoid of meaning, consuming things not meant for this earth.

Every strand of your DNA, every blood cell, every piece of you cries out against the eden you live in. The spirit of your ancestors fills you with anger and uncertainty. 50,000 years of evolution did not nor could prepare you for...this..whatever the fuck "this" is supposed to be.

Look around you. Are most people happy? Do they live content lives filled with meaning? Is it sincere? Can people find comfort within one another, a true connection, a bond? Does anyone even know what that means? How many of you know your neighbors well enough you could call on them in a time of need? Are you spiritually fufilled? Do you feel a connection to your past? Do you honor your traditions? Does anything if you life let you know youve made a difference in the world? Have you ever struggled for anything, been challenged in a non-disingenuous way?

Come on. This, all this, whatever the fuck this is... its all bullshit man. The cries of your ancestors comes from the very ground itself, but im not worried, you hear it loud and clear dont you?
>>
>>127026545
Best and most relevant post I've ever read in this shithole since the days of real redpills pre election
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.