[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simply, why do the Jews do evil things? What is it all for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: orthodox_jews_fight_jews.jpg (20KB, 415x273px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox_jews_fight_jews.jpg
20KB, 415x273px
Simply, why do the Jews do evil things? What is it all for?
>>
because there are subterranean creatures who have access to powerful technology and they have to make certain religious prophecies happen while the whole world has their own personal stake in it.
>>
Power. They hate the goyim. Go read the Talmud's lines about them.
>>
>>127021533
Jews were naturally leftist because of their minority status. After holocaust this only became stronger.
>>
It's in their nature. You don't ask why dog bites.
>>
File: 1394352923451.png (67KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
1394352923451.png
67KB, 1120x977px
>>127021879
>>
>>127021533
Everyone does evil things, the jews are just better at it
>>
>>127021533
They're fucked in the head from being massacred all the time.

That's why they're so crazy.
>>
>>127022271
Evil things? Such as? We were minority in our region slowly we took the key position like Factory foremen and shieet,then allowed our caste and ethnic people to take the positions.

Now if nepotism is wrong than so be it,should I be morally answerable to hand out jobs to other for Social justice certificate.

Now that our families have became somewhat middle class we have stopped with our Jewery relaxed and enjoyed the 'American' lifestyle.

But with JEWS? Damn they control the money supply still they hate every fucking individual on the earth,for example my lineage would have helped them in past,I read somewhere some about some Jewish settlers.

They are godless fucks who have no love or moral and will see everyone as their GOYIM,and the problem is their average functioning IQ is greater than any tribe of 4chan.

The only option is to SHOAH them all,you can't fix a cancer with toothpaste.
>>
>>127021533
God tell them to do it.
>>
>>127021533
>Look! It's nothing.
>>
They want the goyim to hate them so they have reasons for extreme tribalism, keep to themselves, and reinforce bonds within their tribe.
>>
but when a cancer will kill the body, cancer itself will be dead too
do they realize it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.