[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regardless of if you agree with it or not, do you think Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1495652196196.gif (2MB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1495652196196.gif
2MB, 300x301px
Regardless of if you agree with it or not, do you think Trump will actually be forced out of office? (For any reason, """them""", legit reasons, etc)

Based on the pattern we're seeing in the media I think he'll be forced to step down.
>>
>>127020952
>Based on the pattern we're seeing in the media
yeah he'll never be president
>>
>>127020952
Oh look, a Millennial.
>If you don't let me have my way, I'm going to throw a fit until you do
>thinking that method works outside of your parent's house
>>
>>127020952
Nah. The media will be forced to step down. It's looking pretty bleak for them.
>>
>>127021016
>>127021113
That wasn't my question. Also, I actually would prefer if he wasn't forced to step down. I'm just want your opinions on what you think this will all result in. Try to pull your heads out of your ass for a few minutes guys.
>>
>>127020952

What? People really thing that the incompetent TV game show host "president" will be removed from office?

How? Why? He is so good at ... uhhh ... and he ... ummm.

He rubbed the magical Musim orb. Thats something. Right?
>>
>>127020952
If him and his administration keep being fucking morons about the various ongoing investigations, sure.

Even if the Russia shit's fake, you don't do shit so openly suspicious it makes Hillary look like a god damn saint without having some sort of fallout.
>>
>>127020952
No, and here is why:
Impeachment proceedings must start in the House of Representatives, obtaining a simple majority (House is currently 238 - 193 Republican majority)
Then, a trial is presented to the Senate, presided over by the Chief Justice. If the President is convicted, it then takes a 2/3 Senate majority vote to remove him. (Senate currently 52 - 46 Republican majority)

It simply won't happen unless Trump is recorded raping or killing someone.
>>
>>127020952
nope.
not unless they want me to activate day of the rope
>>
>>127020952
I don't believe so. Even though the orange one has fucked up endlessly with his constant assertion that he's a victim of fake news, the MSM are shitting themselves so frequently that any casual observer can see their flimsy narrative right now.

Whether or not Seth's murder is ever vindicated, the Russian narrative is so thin right now as to be laughable. Yet, the lefty media and talking heads continue to double down daily trying to scream it into reality. That alone will be the reason why Trump is never impeached. It would be better for them to right it off as probable but not provable than to push it as 100% fact right now, but they aren't.

It's Russia or bust for the left right now, and all signs point to it being bust.
>>
>>127021765

When congress realizes they won't get reelected because they stink of Trump, it will happen.

Trump's only way out is a resignation and pardon. He can't handle impeachment proceedings. The coward couldn't handle the white house correspondents dinner.
>>
>>127022169
You say he couldn't handle the impeachment proceedings. How hard is it to sit in court and not be guilty? He's been in a kangaroo court since the Republican nomination and you don't think he could ride it out for just a bit longer?

Whether you voted Trump or not, it's silly to think he couldn't handle an impeachment. A guy like him would go in full force and then laugh endlessly when the prosecution has literally zero to offer in the way of evidence of Russia collusion.
>>
>>127021404
The point is that "the patterns of the media" don't do shit. Reality matters and even if the Russia collusion allegations are all true, he won't be impeached.
>But colluding with Russia in a campaign is illegal!
Even if it was, the President cannot be removed from office by any means other than impeachment or death. Breaking the law does not result in the President being arrested. They need 1/2 of the votes in the house and 2/3 in the senate. The Republicans will not risk the political nightmare that is impeaching their own President to please some Democrat voters. And Democrats will not have the seats to do it themselves without Republican support because there aren't enough seats up for election before his 4 years is up.
>>
Trump stronk.
>>
>>127022563

>How hard is it to sit in court and not be guilty?

How hard is it to sit in a room listening to jokes. Too hard for Trump.

>has literally zero to offer in the way of evidence of Russia collusion

Just like all those people in his administration that resigned once their Russian collusion was exposed. People Trump hired.

So Trump is either incompetent or a traitor. Or both. What a cool "leader".
>>
I think Trump has proven his mettle by ascending to the presidency. He had so many powerful people trying to block him from securing the nomination (R's, D's, media, government, foreign governments) and then it intensified in the GE. Imagine having almost everyone against you, then those against you are working overtime, and paying overtime to make sure you don't get the nuclear codes. He overcame all of that. And it appeared easy for him. I don't think a man like that will be removed from office. I think he will get a 2nd term, and then be able to influence who his succesor is.
>>
>>127023874
Not that hard to win when you dog whistle to the OMG STARBUCKS RELEASED A RED CUP. THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE!!! crowd.
>>
>>127024207
yeah, because that's why he won. it wasn't because of
>chyyna
>radical islamic terrorism
>big beautiful wall
>drain the swamp
>crooked hillary
>you have to go back

for many voters, this was the first time a candidate spoke about things that mattered to them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.