[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth is the domino which starts the sequence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 65

File: IMG_1866.jpg (40KB, 426x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
40KB, 426x624px
Do you want to know why the Seth Rich story has elites the most scared they've been in centuries?

Because this is the domino which starts the chain reaction and brings down everything.

Were the ramifications not so serious, those involved at the high level would have long ago thrown some patsy under the bus or framed someone.

They can't and won't because any believeable patsy still has enough information to tear down and take down EVERYONE....

.....and every being.

You need to stop thinking that humans are the only ones at play in all of this. You're not alone and have almost never been alone.

Tonight we decided to lay out who we truly are.

@KibBitzLaw on Twitter

Who we are:
https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

Why Russia has been all that stands between humanity's liberation and destruction:

https://youtu.be/zHCSpm2kepo
>>
Bump 2
>>
File: stasi.jpg (226KB, 919x788px) Image search: [Google]
stasi.jpg
226KB, 919x788px
>>127017345
Daily Dose:

https://youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

https://youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
>>
Pandas. Fucking pandas, dude.
>>
>>127017345
>>127017654
You can meme someone into the presidency, but you can't meme a botched robbery into a grand conspiracy involving everyone who opposes trump, AKA millions of americans
>>
Is the world flat?
>>
>>127017345
unless you hook me up with an interstellar spaceship, your just a larping faggot
>>
File: sheep.jpg (28KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
28KB, 337x434px
>>127017765
>>
>>127017765
And there's Elian's being memed sir
>>
>>127017826
OP can't bump for 15 minutes
>>
>>127017765
Hey Shareblue? Fuck Trump, but fuck the DNC neocon cartel even more. Fuck you and your dream of a censored, tone policed internet safe space. I voted Bernie.
>>
Want an interstellar spaceship?

Go join the United States Navy.

Want to see battles every night?

Look up in the vicinity of Orion's Belt.
>>
>>127017345
LOVE YOU BROS!

FUCK EVIL FUCK MOLOCH PRAISE KEK

PLEIADIANS ARE OUR BROS
>>
>>127017345
take me 2 space w u VOTL
>>
>>127018068
Victory, is disclosure still planned in the next couple of months?

It seems like WW3 Might try to be triggered via NK, i dont want to miss out on meeting our galactic brothers and sisters!
>>
Hell, pay enough attention at dawn and dusk and you'll see ships.

Chemtrails aren't just for geomodification. They create a camouflage for ships which then slowly traverse the pattern of the chemtrail. This is why chemtrails are so wide.

But when the sun hits them JUSSSTTT right....
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>127017389
>>127017461
>>127017826
NEWFAGS GTFO
>>
>>127018235

NK is on putins doll

he ordered kim to act up so Trump was justifed in sending the Navy to the South China Sea

fukin genious TBQH, nothing will happen with the Norks, China, thats a different story
>>
You said that there was a super earth. Do you know which races actually lived there ? Anon 5 said that earth was a joint colonization project. So if that's true, from which planet did each race originate from ?
>>
File: IMG_1979.jpg (97KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
97KB, 750x519px
Mmmm no we've been here for quite some time. Remember our post the night Comey got fired and we claimed it was bc of a 9/11 evidence handover?

Well...some folks used that thread as an opportunity to get more info to us.

See pic.
>>
>>127017345
>Why Russia has been all that stands between

GO TO BED SCHIZO
>>
File: 1495432128801.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495432128801.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
I've heard of you guys before. What do you think about European displacement? I care about my extended family throughout the Euro continent and Anglosphere.
>>
stop posting starwars shit, it triggers me. I am still upset that swg shut down.

>you will never be a spice runner / bounty hunter
>>
You said that there was a super earth that exploded and creates the asteroid field. Who destroyed it ?

Also Do you know which races actually lived there ? Anon 5 said that earth was a joint colonization project. So if that's true, from which planet did each major race (black white and asian )originate from ?
>>
We'll go to sleep when you decide to stop complaining on /pol/, grow a pair, be a man, and actually take action.

This means we're never going to sleep...
>>
ITT: Larping General
>>
File: 1494128808598s.jpg (9KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494128808598s.jpg
9KB, 250x241px
>>127017345
http://pleiadians.net/who_are_they_/who_are_they_.html
what the fuck is this shit
>>
They are planning to pin the murder on Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I just got out of a meeting where I overheard some people on the inside revealed "If anyone is going down for that embarrassments death it's going to be Debbie"

I can't reveal anymore as they are not playing games. If the truth comes out they will lay all blame on her.
>>
>>127018068
While science is fun in fiction, the technology to explore the galaxy in our lifetime will never come to pass. Either your living in a solar system bouncing between asteroid mining facilities and earth or your on a massive ship traveling to another star. We will never be able to travel the vast distances in our galaxy and step on different planets hundreds of light years apart without becoming cyborgs or being cryogenically frozen.

The only weapons viable for space battles would be heat-seeking rockets of the sort. Lasers and normal bullets would be easy enough to dodge and can be blocked with reflective metal. The only battles going on in space are black holes trying to devour everything and.. dare i say

>september 23rd, 2017 doomsday
>>
>>127018972
ever heard of a wormhole?
>>
>>127018628
>joint colonization project
have you heard about the Lyran wars?

Earth, originally, was supposed to be a reptilian planet. dinosaurs were supposed to rule the planet.
but everything changed when the snake world attacked [Lyra].

>>127018818
larping
or
truth

anything is possible in today's world.
>>
VOTL I am basically a nobody in my 20s. What can I do to help the White Hats get the better over the assholes? Or would it be better if I just not get in the way?
>>
Super Earth we're destroyed by Dracos.

We like that no less than 48 hours after we explained Tesla's work, how he was on the edge of discovering the motherload, why his work was suppressed, and how we use EM fields to be here, scienctists admitted to everything being real.

https://squawker.org/analysis/magnetic-bridge-connecting-galaxies-observed-electric-universe-is-real/
>>
>>127017345
>ayyy lmaos

why discredit yourself out of the gate?

oh right, the CIA loves to mix full retard with the truth to discredit the truth.

quit LARPing on /pol/ and go back to dealing cocaine mr cia
>>
So the Plediadians are like the old man in The Giver?
>>
>>127018972
Discover Cherns-Simons theory in quantum physics. You don't need to cover all the space between points to change positions. Cherns-Simons is how they are spoon-feeding the normies in preparation for a soft roll-out of back-engineered technology.
>>
>>127019192
Obama was his first follow tho
>>
fuck off LARPer really tire of your shit, go talk about draco reptilians to /x/
>>
They're trying to make us tie Aliums into the Seth Rich investigation to make it easier to smear as "muh internet conspiracy", ignore and sage
>>
>>127019295
Chern, that is.
>>
>>127019031
Creating a stable wormhole could only be possible on ground with a very powerful energy source such as nuclear fusion. Then, connecting a wormhole to say, earth to mars, would be impossible. Wormholes exist, they pop in and out of existence. Creating one and controlling it will never happen.
>>
Your belief that humans cannot conduct interstellar travel is predicated upon fuel propulsion being the only method.

EM fields connect every star and planet.

The universe is literally connected by an electric highway. All you need are ships which operate on the principles of frequency and vibration + EM drive.

Plot your course, tune EM drive frequency, ride the interstellar highway.

US has had a fleet capable of this since the 1980s.
>>
so any gay cult can recruit on /pol now?

gtfo faegs.
>>
NASA is honestly one of the easiest to identify pieces of propaganda theatre.

Your species has been on Mars for decades examining the ruins of a race known as and akin to "The Empire".

We suggest looking up the Hungarian Martian Scientists.
>>
>>127019038
Never heard of it. Although I do recognize u , you are the Indian mythology guy from those threads where they were analyzing old human tales and myths and trying to piece together the true past of humanity.
>>127019140
Im going to guess earth was one of those refuge worlds for the survivors. Any idea why these Draco's hate us so much? Or did the people of that super earth wage war against them to the point of exhaustion ? I guess the Draco's breached interstellar war

>>127019451
Is earth the only human planet ?
I keep hearing about these pleidians that look humans , how can you be sure they are your friends ? What if they are leading you astray and it was they who destroyed the super earth?
>>
>>127018921
big if true
>>
>>127019451
I saw on your twitter about September 23rd and dracos jumping to earth through the stargate.

Will this be the final battle of "heaven and hell"?
>>
>>127017345
why is this board still up then?
>>
>>127019643
Any idea what the species looks like physically? Their culture etc...?

Also victory bump
>>
File: DHSBestasign.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DHSBestasign.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>127017654
Besta Pizza has that EXACT same pizza sign on their front window. Pic related.
>>
>>127018972
A killjoy of exclusively solar proportions.
>>
>>127019307
which makes perfect sense for a limited hangout
>>
>>127019769
>Indian mythology guy
maybe not him, but i do contribute as much as i can.
if you are talking about that time when i aid the hindu god Kalki, white clothed, brandishing a sword on fire, on a white horse will come soon to eradicate the world of all evil, then yeah, that's me.

if you have time to read some awesome, space war drama / adventure / sci-fi, google Lyran War.
of course, it's not one book right now.

wait for me to graduate uni in a week, and i'll get down to compiling it all.
i'll obviously shill the shit out of it here. so stay tuned in.

>one of those refuge worlds
pretty much, but there's more to it.
lyran war chronicles will explain everything.

>why these Draco's hate us so much?
why does anyone hate anyone?

>Is earth the only human planet ?
it starts with Lyra, or at least before earth became human planet, it was all there.

>how can you be sure they are your friends ?
because they look more like us than the reptilians

>What if they are leading you astray and it was they who destroyed the super earth?
in lyran war chronicles you'll read how they seeded earth with humans. in that joint colonization program.

i'm telling you haven't reading anything even remotely more interesting than the lyran war chronicle.

>inb4 shilling before having written it
>>
You already have interstellar portals on Earth.

Hate to break it to you, but humanity has rarely invented things on its own from nothing.

The portals controlled by the US MIC and USIC are in Romania and Iraq.

http://www.hiddenfromhumanity.com/bucegi-mountain-secrets/bucegi.html

As for Pedogate, children end up in three situations based on Mandingo style fights:

Winners live and either become MKUltra trainees or sex slaves. Sadly, that's the best option.

Losers, if they do not die, end up in one of two situations:

1.) If they are too far gone and beyond healing, they become Draco fodder. Also, RH - blood children like Madeline McCann are preferred bc Draco in human form are RH - This is why Podesta was a child finder and also why he knows about ETs. He was going to be integral to a fake ET attack were Hillary elected.

2.) Losing children who can be healed are sent off world into slave labor camps.

Nearly 500,000 missing children each year in the US alone.
>>
File: beginner's-guide.png (2MB, 2840x2536px) Image search: [Google]
beginner's-guide.png
2MB, 2840x2536px
Hey big head @CIA

You can't hide the evidence when it's as easy to get as opening a meme folder
>>
If you want to understand why Chern-Simons theory is a big deal, consider that James Harris Simmons, one half of the duo, was a code breaker in World War II. Renaissance Technologies, his multi-billion dollar hedge fund firm, is also by far the largest financial firm contributing to the 2016 election, with more than $33 million spent during 2016. By comparison, Soros spent a little more than 18 million. Makes you think, don't it?
>>
>>127017345
the seth rich scandal is a domino.
dominos is a pizza chain. PIZZAGATE!!!
IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FORNT OF US!
biblical seth lived till 912. 912 is what comes after 911.
coming after the RICH!
IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
>>
Simons himself was the #5 political contributor in 2016, heavily backing Democrat candidates. Just know that this is a much deeper rabbit hole than you would guess at first sight...
>>
Well the US did have a secret lunar base until 1979

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
>>
>>127017345
Just grant me an aryan waifu and give the white men their countries back. IDGAF about other shit.
>>
>>127020242

So what is your fanfic here? A pizza shop that has the same mass market pizza sign as thousands of others is pizzagate because it was in a commercial?
>>
File: 125125814582.jpg (41KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
125125814582.jpg
41KB, 605x412px
>>127020629
Or the more simple answer is they are just criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
>>
Didn't you hear?

/pol/ is now The_Donald, they're only interested in worship the latest neocon they elected.
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>
>>127020362
You sold it , will read it today.
>>127020401
This is pretty scary. There must be tech out there to detect them in human form. Can Draco's be killed ? If so why hasn't the USA gov hunted them down yet? I guess they are waiting for full disclosure too.

Poor kids though. Off world slave labor camps , ouch.

A portal in Romania of all places, funny how Dracula seems to originate there.

Thanks for the response Victoryoflight.
>>
File: 2581581.png (318KB, 447x380px) Image search: [Google]
2581581.png
318KB, 447x380px
>>127020893
any information you could give me to assist in dealing with other species in my travels?

Any I should be aware of when I begin my explorations ?
>>
File: 142581632.jpg (18KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
142581632.jpg
18KB, 382x383px
>>127021027
Yes.

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sG5RS-99mM
>>
>>127017345
100% agree. If there was noting to this story, they wouldn't care about Hannity of Kim Dotcom going on about it.

Donna Brazile wouldn't have openly harassed the DCPD to stop investigating this case if there was no connection to her boss and/or the DNC.

Some people are going to go to jail over this. They know it. They're lawyering up.

I hate politicians because of their corruption. The Clintons are where I first was red piled on how corrupt these cocksuckers really are. Both parties stink to high heaven and I look forward to the day we can take down the GOP elites as well. Till then, I'm pray that this young man's death will not be in vein for no reason, and that we see some major scumbags in jail for this.

I don't think for a moment that Grandma Cankles will ever see a jail cell, no matter what she has done, but like OJ, everyone will know what a fucking cunt she truly is and never let her forget it.
>>
>>127020934
Simple, but not logical.

Humans are born as blank slates even though their nature is inherently of Light.

Environment dictates whether that Light expands or is pushed to the brink of extinguishment.

However, not everyone is human...

http://smoloko.com/?p=10885

This man is one of the world's most revered Zionist Talmudics.

What he calls Judaism is actually Babylonian Talmudism.
>>
File: Demon.jpg (253KB, 1191x862px) Image search: [Google]
Demon.jpg
253KB, 1191x862px
>>127017345
Here's my concern with you. Clearly you wear a symbol for something that worships the mythical "old sun" aka Saturn. So if what you worship is also that of of the satanic elite. Why am I supposed to believe you are a good guy. The black cube is a symbol of saturn and also the cube that Cthulu rest upon in his statue. Clearly he is a symbol for the great multi-dimensional evil that exist on our planet. People think lovecraft wrote fiction but really he wrote more truth than can be understood. If you are really here to help, you need do only one thing. Destroy the reptilian empire through force with an disclose in person to the public about the true nature of what it going on. Not through mediums like Alex Collier or David Icke. I think we can handle a small space ship landing in a park or some shit. But you won't, because you are hiding something from us. I think you and the Reptilians are working together to manipulate humanity into something we don't understand yet. Or maybe you both are pawns of something greater, that's attempting to do something to humanity. I don't know but I don't trust you.
>>
>>127017345
Are you related to Tengri137? Tell me more about pi and the source of measurements.
>>
File: Snapchat-1028265290.jpg (62KB, 581x600px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1028265290.jpg
62KB, 581x600px
Was this from you? If so, how much of it has already happened? When's the next event? Does this prophecy have anything to do with the eclipse and/or September 23rd?
>>
>>127020401
I use the interplanetary filesystem to open portals inside of 3D visual metaphor of the internet. I want to build a distributed shared data layer between the multiverse, can your ayys buff me? I'm legit trying to architect the matrix with sticks n stones.
>>
>>127017345
IT'S THE FUCKING VAMPIRES ISN'T IT?
YOU MUST STOP THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=580s
>>
File: 125814528.jpg (52KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
125814528.jpg
52KB, 1024x758px
>>127021351
Oh certainly you can extrapolate but I am using a common human thought pattern of sorting information into "boxes"

Part of the attack against us that we are unable to think outside of these metaphysical boxes sure some of us can but the point I am trying to make is simply there are bad people.

Sure we start out as blank slates and there are good people turned bad, but to say there are not Bad people is very foolish.
>>
>>127017345
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
>>
>>127021366
We advise reading our Twitter.
Ships cannot get down to Earth right now until all orbital and terrestrial plasma artillery batteries are taken down. Last we heard, moon is secured.

You need to think about the fact that the vast majority of land on this planet is uninhabited, interior of mountains and caverns are enormous, and you have no publicly known tech which allows you to reach the deepest point of the ocean.

A malevolent species with tech far beyond your wildest dreams can hide among you for thousands of years with nary any effort....and that's exactly what they've been doing.
>>
>>127017345

they really don't seem that phased by it all
>>
>>127021825
Do you know about the three chronological shifts in the erroneous scaligerian chronology?
>>
>>127020242
dude great fucking find
>>
>>127017345

You were a faggot in the other thread. And you're still a faggot here. Have any more of those Satan pics for us? You cloak a filthy heart in talk of "light."

Just like your father, the Devil.
>>
>>127021554

We're not saying there aren't bad people.

We are saying that no human is born evil.

Pedogate is evil, not just bad. Those who run this whole prison you call a planet are inherently evil...because they're not human.

Those who are collaborators are bad and evil. They are not inherently evil, but they became that way due to a multitude of factors. However, they can be redeemed because their inherent nature is Light.

Our job right now is to try and flip those who have knowingly or unknowingly been collaborators. There's always a chance to make things right.

Thus far it is working.

There really are a bunch of people in the USIC who have been waiting for a non judgmental ear to whom they could speak and open up.
>>
>>127022217
What's the USIC?

https://www.usicllc.com/ ?
>>
>>127018921
I had that thought earlier today, with the new story coming out about her and all.
>>
>>127022146
Christ existed, but the visceral nature of your post tells us that you buy into the Talmudist Christianity and not the true Spirit of the Word of Christ.

Read this:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html
>>
>>127018921

blame the murder on a woman?
>>
>>127022368
US Intelligence Community
>>
>>127022461

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
>>
>>127022461
Man, I am not redpilled enough for this.
>>
>>127021366
I agree, (((they))) have meme'd aliens at us for fucking decades through all sorts of media. All of this sounds profoundly unchristian. Aliens of any sort are demons. This will be the great deception. And they're inter dimensional, how convenient. Then they don't have to prove anything physical about your origins.
>>
File: 4e8.jpg (55KB, 533x728px) Image search: [Google]
4e8.jpg
55KB, 533x728px
>>127021503
>>
File: 2158896.png (122KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
2158896.png
122KB, 500x545px
>>127022217
Yes I understand that But I am telling you is that some humans have evil designs of their own making without influence and are potentially invisible to you.

That is good if indeed you are able to make people see truly but you must be aware of not just the side effects of the attacks on our species but also our primal urges are amplified and we are not so far away from barbarity.

Further more I am not so concerned over the evil doers as I have been preparing for them.

But lets cut to the chase.

Do you know what this is ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

And are either of these two species Hostile to Humans ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
>>
File: 4158214785.jpg (40KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
4158214785.jpg
40KB, 500x632px
>>127022743
I will spread the Gospel to Other Species and if I am so wrong in my persuit I will take the Word to the pitt and preach to demons the light of Jesus.
>>
>>127022692

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>>
>>127017345
What do you know about my dog, fixed and consequent?
>>
>>127022692
>>127022461
>wikileaks.org - the real website for god's sake.
>talking about greys, reptilians, the federation and what not.
this really shouldn't be real, but there you go.

or wikileaks is a disinfo platform as well.

i refuse to say that i believe in anything anymore, but i really didn't think that such far fetched conspiracy theories would turn out to be real.
>>
>>127017345

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
>>
>>127023215
Strange flesh = pizzagate and furries?
>>
>>127022617

We don't deny the Lord.

Why?

He was one of us.

See, we are the 144,000 prophesized in your Bible.

You are currently living in Revelation 17 & 18. Revelation began in 1561 with the Celestial Battle of Nuremberg.

Your Whore of Babylon is Queen Elizabeth. The Beast is Prince Phillip, a Draco shape shifter. This is why Charles talks about being descended from Vlad The Impaler of Romania...the real life Dracula. And what would you know? There's a Stargate in Romania.

City of London, a little known "city within a city" across from London proper is Mystery Babylon, as it is the seat from whence the Whore and the Beast rule the entire world by that which is the root of all evil....money.

The world financial system is run out of City of London.

I believe your bible also says that the identity of the Whore would be a mystery to many but would be simple to the unnamed John when the time is right.

Hi buddy. I'm John the Evangelist, I'm Pleiadian, and Christ was our Lord...as well as yours...and God the Father...his Father, your father...was our King. Hence the King of Kings (God the Father) and Lord of Lords (Christ) because we were your creator race and thus, by proxy of being far more advanced, were and are above you in that regard.

Any other questions?
>>
>>127023215

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
>>
>>127017345
so this is what /pol has become
>>
>>127017345
Do you have another pic like this?
>>
File: habbening.png (4MB, 1366x4667px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.png
4MB, 1366x4667px
>>127023370
talk about the eclipse please, before the thread dies
>>
>>127023370

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost

Then tell us that Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>127017345
>>127018715

You keep telling people to "act" and most people are willing. What is lacking is a clear directive.

Saying "Do it!" may be motivating but if you don't specify what "it" refers to, you will leave people hyped but confused/directionless. This then leaves you open to accusations... Don't know why you would do that really...
>>
>>127018254
Rolling
>>
>>127023370
Yeah.
Who is your christ reborn or whatever? Where is he to lead the horde of goys against the jewish shapeshifters? Who is he? Why hasn't he come out or how has he not been found and eliminated by the dracos? Also why the igigi blew up abu bakr baghdadi? And what was the dracos response to that blindside?
>>
File: grave.jpg (3MB, 3744x4824px) Image search: [Google]
grave.jpg
3MB, 3744x4824px
>>127023669
the directive is perfectly clear, from who is attacking this board right now.
>>
>>127023215

Also, Mohammad was one of us as well. Yet you hate Islam becamyse extremism is Wahhabism and Wahhabism isn't Islam at all...it's Babylonian Talmudism. Just as that which you understand as Judaism in the modern day is Babylonian Talmudism and just as your interpretation of Christianity is Babylonian Talmudism.

Who created Wahhabism to pervert Islam?

British Empire in 1788 by a spy named Mr. Hempher. Abdel Wahhab and Al-Saud were Donmeh Jews (Talmudists)

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin

Who founded Israel?

British Empire at request of Rothschild.

Rothschild is "Ruth's Child"....Ruth spurns her God got the God of the Scribes and the Pharisees, Baphomet. It's why the Rothschild matriarch loves wearing gold jewelry shapes as Baphomet.
>>
>>127020242
There are definitely some undertones in this video. They are trying to tell us something.
Keep up the good work, Anon.
>>
>>127023370
I asked one about september 23rd and the supposed draco invasion through the stargates. Is this the "event"?
>>
>>127023880
I thought it meant red shield.
>>
>>127023370
>Any other questions?
many
1. are you pleiadians similar to humans anatomically
2. what about organs, do you have 2 hearts or just one?
3. are you smart because of drugs? or was it tech implants?
4. why did it take so long to destroy the dracos? if you are so genius why not glass every one of their planets from orbit?
5. so you're saying christ was an alien, one of you, interesting, then did he actually get put on the cross?
6. who are this ancient empire race? the one you say have a downed ship in antarctica, any idea who fought them?
>>127023880
>Mohammad was one of us as well
he was a pedo wasn't he?
>>
>>127023370

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
>>
GTFO
>>
what do you nigs think about Kaballah ?
>>
File: 1425814.jpg (701KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1425814.jpg
701KB, 2000x2000px
>>127023370
Do you know what this is ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE [Embed]

And are either of these two species Hostile to Humans ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM [Embed]
>>
>>127023786
What is a dracos? Some kind of dragon?
>>
>>127022934
I didn't think so. Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
>>
File: 2582158.jpg (51KB, 747x694px) Image search: [Google]
2582158.jpg
51KB, 747x694px
>>127024230
>>
>>127017345
But I wanted to be a Scientologist.
>>
Can "botched robbery" become a meme please? Whenever something happens that is absolutely obvious but you don't want it to happen?
>>
>>127023880

> Also, Mohammad was one of us as well

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>127023370
Please confirm Christ was really from the xii century, and can you tell me about the supernova of 1054?
>>
>>127023786

Christ no longer lives, but his bloodline does. His whole purpose was to try and restore humanity to its original state of consciousness whereby left/right brain were in unison and you could actually see and interact with higher dimensions.

There is literally an entire world existing parallel to yours which you cannot see. Go to our Twitter and see what we explained tonight.

Christ's return is your exertion of Free Will and making a choice to fight for Light or Dark. You fight for Light, you open your consciousness and achieve Christ consciousness.

His miracles were manipulation of matter.

Everything is held together by frequency and everything at its base is Light (photons). Your brains are biological computers. Unlock its full potential and matter becomes maleable by your very thoughts.
>>
File: IMG_0654.jpg (35KB, 442x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.jpg
35KB, 442x342px
>>127020629
>>
>>127024371
link
>>
>>127024371
and talk about the eclipse, is important to us
>>
Guys why dont we just Get lawyer and file RICO charges against the DNC and demand subpoenas for seths computer,emails,texts, etc....
>>
File: 1495543816358.jpg (83KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1495543816358.jpg
83KB, 1024x791px
>>127024371
ok I just lost my sense of immersion.
>>
>>127024371
>le free will meme
oh boy here we go
free will doesn't exist fag, just like infinity but im sure you'll claim the contrary because muh sets
>>
>>127024371

> Christ no longer lives

fore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them

Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
>>
>>127024542
because we're neets
>>
We know that 4chan, especially /pol/, us being monitored and controlled by someone from the higher ups, at least to some degree. We know that the narrative that is going on around here is basically pre-written in a script. How do we know you're not just part of that script or not just LARPing?
>>
>>127024721
it's not controlled you fucking kike, but they're trying. look at all the shills in SR threads.

the anons dont realize the shills want them to be confused by their post-ironic shilling
>>
give us Seth Rich clues almighty SKYKANGZ
>>
>>127024344

Your bible has been distorted over many centuries my simple yet well intended friend.

I work with a Bible printed from a comparison of original Greek manuscripts and the first en masse production of NT and OT from 1500s England before darkness took its throne there.

Legions of Satan explains it quite nicely.
https://youtu.be/dwnh-lxZsnU

And yes they are trying to force our hand.

Rod and The Ring is a Babylonian Talmudic concept.

Either Light wins out or The Deep State's "Rod of God" starts blowing Earth to hell this fall.

Rod of God is basically the Death Star weapon without the spherical encasement.

As for the Anti-Christ, it's not 666 in the way you think.

It's the Roman Numerals for 666

DCLXVI

We suggest you try and determine if Jared Kushner can trace his bloodline back to the Roman era. You'll most likely find that he does.

And funny because for all the Kek worship, no one ever talks about "The False Trinity"....the three spirits which come down like unclean frogs.
>>
A lot of us want to believe this, but your message is flawed. Why not have other means of getting to people like your own youtube channel, facebook, other social media?

You realize you can't force things on people who are so used to being lied to constantly.

I also see you put your messages in almost the same exact word format when describing things, and you rarely go off message from this.

You mentioned September 23rd on your twitter yet didn't follow through with anything other then lizards leaping through a stargate. If you know that, then you should know more about what is going on for that date.
>>
>>127024891
>this fall.
brilliant.
>>
>>127024938
What's his Twitter
>>
>>127024661
this, this stuff is demonic and they've been using predictive programming about this for a long time. Test all spirits and this definitely doesn't pass.
>>
>>127017389
>>127017461
>ebin cryptic edgy message

>b-bump! g-guys this is serious!!!
>>
>>127018068

Solar Warden

I have a clone there :^)
>>
>>127024891
>unclean frogs
please let us have our Lord Kek.
Please tell us he a good god.
>>
>>127017345
So what happens when humans die? Do we cease to exists, or transcend our physical form? Also, how big are your weiners compared to ours? You wanna have a gay instellar dick battle bro...?
>>
File: 418514.jpg (55KB, 380x620px) Image search: [Google]
418514.jpg
55KB, 380x620px
>>127024891
telepathically message me the answers to my questions please if you don't have the time to type it out to me.
>>
>>127024891
>denies the lord kek
>pushes jewish desert psyops memes
>just listen to us goy WE WUZ JEEZUS N MO'HAMED N SHEEEEIIITTT
(((kibbutz law)))
fuck off
>>
>>127017345

I have question, why my pee pee itch?
>>
>>127018972

Heat seeking won't work.

Has to be a mass or light seeking tracking system, dialed in to a specific frequency.
>>
>>127025084
Kek is what drove us here, to investigate a murder for fucking fun (actually, I don't know why I do this, am I being controlled?)

it doesn't make any fucking sense but anons love it.
>>
File: 825852.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
825852.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>127025126

>>127022782
>>
>>127025028
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
>>
>>127024891

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
>>
>>127019140
Jumping quick without reading yet to say I heard an interesting theory about Tesla and magnetic portals. Places where the earth and suns magnetic fields meet up in an x point. Perhaps a portal in Syria is being covertly fought over. Perhaps the black cube is a portal? Didn't you say recently that it had a sister cube on Saturn and that was recently destroyed by the good guys?
Tldr, what if Mecca is a portal.
Thanks for your recent work with the redpilling on Zionism and ayyliuns, but not sure about trusting you yet. Could be a psyop. Come back though
>>
Unclean frogs are Putin, Xi, and Duetre from Philippines.

how are they unclean though when they seem to be going against the NWO?
>>
Victoryoflight is telling the truth, i can personally verify his account with my awakened 12D Third Eye bro
>>
>>127024891
One moment...
you mentioned Rogue One on Twitter.

Is the weak spot of the death star a hint? I mean Rogue One came out 40 years after the first movie and everyone were "this trench is so stupid" but now we have an explanation for the weak spot.

Is that kind of hinting that we can win even when the weapon(darkness) seems overpowered?
>>
>>127025387
>how are they unclean though when they seem to be going against the NWO?
they started unclean, by doing NWO's bidding to get into positions of power.
now they are trying to clean themselves up.

or you know, this is all just nothing but larping
>>
>>127024721

Because I could have very easily been Seth Rich; we ran in similar circles in terms of profession.

We've been among you for a while now, but not in hmthe traditional sense you'd think.

Your brains are holo databanks run by your electric neural network. Memories are just light coded into your neural network.

Thus you can program higher consciousness into a human form prior to birth when them human is merely a vessel for the ETI consciousness which is set to go off at a set time.

Like we said, the universe is an interconnected electric highway. Venus is a node point....look up the artificial structure which started rotating on its surface in 2015.

This is a device which creates an artificial EM field. Ark of the Covenant, discovered in Saudi Arabia and seized from malevolent entities by a human resistance movement and given to Russia, was activated in 2015.

The Ark activated the structure on Venus, the EM field is created on Venus, Pleiadian homeworlds see this, and star sending us the bio code on the electric highway of the universe to activate our programming.

Most all of us "woke up" by visitation of what you call Angels. Consciousness was Astral projected during REM sleep upon activation to confirm it had occurred.
>>
>>127023370

So you guys got the call, even though I was blinded?

That's good.
>>
>>127025505
hmmmm makes sense
>>
>>127025556
is investigating seth rich the way to enlightenment?
>>
>>127025542
>Why I should even look into this nonsense
because >>127022461

fucking wikileaks have relatively VIPs talking about aliens like it's just another day at the office.

it only gets worse from here.
>>
>>127019451

It's called a Hyperlane network, Einstein.
>>
File: 2518528.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2518528.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
I still require the information as I am directly interacting with alien species not awakened humans.
>>
>>127025556
is this part of the GATE program?
can i have my irsraeli art school gf now?
けど正直に日本嬢の方が良いかも
i promise i'll seek my inner light or whatever
>>
>>127025542

Read our Twitter and decide for yourself.

There's a reason Einstein is en vogue right now...and it's not because his unsolved equations have been solved and yielded new breakthroughs.

Einstein, to be blunt, was a hack in comparison to Tesla. Einstein was another Edison to Tesla....and Einstein has been propped up, while Tesla shunned, throughout the years bc Tesla discovered that the fundamentals of the universe are quite simple.

Tesla's work has been hidden so that you'd be conditioned to think that you must have a high mind like Einstein and penchant for math to even start understanding the universe.
>>
>>127025901
Does Donald trump really have Tesla's plans
>>
File: 825158214.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
825158214.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>127025901
I am being serious I am going to go off world pretty soon with the express mission of Contacting Extra Terrestrial species.

Even their ship configurations would be helpful

Is there a list of hostile species?

That is my main concern.

I am not even joking around or trying to get you in a gotcha question I am literally building my own space ship.
>>
>>127026002
good question.
>>
File: 64555674684.jpg (23KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
64555674684.jpg
23KB, 500x335px
>>127025901
OK lara but me pee pee is still itching. Pls halp.
>>
>>127026022

We're still in quarantine.

You literally can't unless they want you to.
>>
File: DT3.jpg (229KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
DT3.jpg
229KB, 800x488px
>>127018065
>T-T-Triggered
Clean your mouth after you finished sucking, thanks!
>>
File: what-did-he-mean-by-this.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
what-did-he-mean-by-this.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
>>127026022
>>
>>127026002

Yes.

His uncle was a tenured professor of physics at MIT when Tesla died. His uncle examined Tesla's work per request of FBI.

While Trump's uncle was at MIT, Steve Pieczenick was getting his MD at Harvard and PhD at MIT.

Pieczenick and Donald Trump knew one another via Donald's uncle.

Pieczenick is ex-CIA turned white hat and he recruited Trump to run for POTUS.

...but Jared Kushner needs to get put out to pasture before this all goes to hell.
>>
File: 1493705243845.png (179KB, 523x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493705243845.png
179KB, 523x900px
>>127026022
Faggots, Jews, and Libttards are the most dangerous species to look out for.
>>
>>127025901
True, a mong like you could compete with Einstein any day!
>>
>>127018972
>Lasers ... can be blocked with reflective metal
Physics lesson. Light is an electromagnetic wave. That is, it has magnetic and electric components. These can be quantified and measured in the usual units (teslas, volts, etc.). The electric field of a focused laser beam reaches stupendous intensities. Strong enough to tear anything made of atoms into bare ions. The conduction band of a metal surface is nothing at this scale, and offers no functional difference from other surface finishes, as a mirrored surface would be torn to plasma before reflecting a meaningful amount of light. Laser internal optics work because the beam is spread out over a large area inside a laser, and is only focused where it hits the target. In terms of what physics allows, lasers are devastatingly effective at ranges close enough that the target doesn't have time to evade the lightspeed beam with randomized evasion. This is well outside the range where a nuke will cause damage in space, which is why harder sci fi space battles use bomb-pumped lasers instead.
>>
File: AllFather.jpg (142KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
AllFather.jpg
142KB, 774x1032px
>>127026098
Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't I studied Tesla and began to follow in his foot steps.

>>127026125
Who exactly?

>>127026246
Heres the open door.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334974-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-leave-foreign-trip-early
>>
>>127026246
one request - can you make this thread in june, preferably 6 june? also, may be you can do it on the last chan of universe?
>>
>>127018447
alan greenspan was in Zürich Switzerland
>>
>trusting the links of a random conspiracy theorist who shows up and says to trust him while linking tons of bizarre webpages
>getting this easily phished
>>
>>127026299

Martian Scientists of Hungary

Einstein isn't who you think he was...
>>
>>127017345

>hijacking a real crime to peddle your /x/ bullshit

Fuck off.
>>
>>127026417
>http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334974-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-leave-foreign-trip-early

except I'm not phished, weak minded friend.

I can take what he says with any discretion I want, and take the websites with as many grains of salt as I please.
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (90KB, 387x379px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
90KB, 387x379px
>>127026430
Sure sure.
>>
>>127026246
Muh Mohammad was one of us. Kek! So you are down with pedos whose scriptures derived from a demon who spoke to him in a cave... Also, lol @ the Jared Kushner, Kike hate from this ayyyyylmao.
>>
>>127026417
>tons of bizarre webpages
at least one of the links was wikileaks.org.

this is roswell all over again tbqhwyfam
>>
File: satanic-talmud.jpg (16KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
satanic-talmud.jpg
16KB, 308x164px
>>127026558
fuck off jew
>>
>>127020420
so glad I wasn't the only one thinking this was an obvious derailing of the progress we've made.
>>
>>127019438
>a horse carriage that moves by itself will never happen
>people flying will never happen
>a man in the moon? Impossible
>>
File: dutytostopthem.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dutytostopthem.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
>>127026430
VictoryLight, can you tell us more about the spaceships, are they constructed on Earth or in space?
What kind of crazy weaponry do they carry? Antimatter weaponry? Portable black hole weaponry? Wormhole torpedoes? High density Lasers?
>>
>>127022461
>https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

you keep throwing out a lot of bullshit, based on these whack theories of yours, while posting stuff which in no way backs up anything you're saying.

proving you have knowledge of y, doesn't prove x.
>>
>>127026623
No Jew here, you fucking Muzzie filth. I will disect you in broad day light, shitskin.
>>
>>127026687

We got Comey fired.

You wouldn't even have the leaks which have allowed you to make progress re: Seth Rich were it not for our removal of Comey.

When you tweet dead to rights evidence of the truth behind 9/11 and how both Hillary and Comey were involved in the cover up, good things happen.

We tweeted that info to Trump, Putin, Medvedev, Pieczenick, Assange, NYPD commissioner and Hillary at 6:30 AM on morning Comey was fired.

Trump constantly checks Twitter, but Putin and Medvedev keep their eyes on it as well.

It was Russia's Victory Day Parade, so we knew they'd be in positions to check their phones or be informed by aides or military officials who monitor their accounts.

You're welcome.
>>
>>127027015

Read our Twitter. We lay it all out from the day Comey was fired.

We're just here to encourage you re: Seth Rich investigation bc if you succeed, then you are also taking down a system which has made you unknowing and unwitting slaves for millennia.
>>
We're heading to sleep all; take care.

You know where to find us.
>>
>>127027121

dude, did you come off your antipsychotics? I find a lot of you guys hang around /pol/ and make shit weird.

you can tweet and preach all you like, you can take credit for everything you like.

but just like your god.

believing it, doesn't make it real.
>>
File: mrukdAonT1r0yf4ko1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mrukdAonT1r0yf4ko1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>127027334
see you later VictoryOfLight, can't wait till they secure the Earth
>>
>>127025556
OK, let's say what you're saying is true and the universe, in super basic terms, just a very big electric circuit and a computer network. What is it you want us to do? And more importantly, is God real then?
>>
>>127017345
bump
>>
>>127017345
>Seth is the domino which starts the sequence

I believe it...

Just look at the level of MSM damage control, they literally have nothing left to fall on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNgIeIEyk8
>>
File: IMG_2013.jpg (172KB, 750x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.jpg
172KB, 750x941px
>>127027384

There are no coincidences in American politics, or politics in general.

One of used to work high level for the Democratic Party.

See...we're not all bad people. We utilized contacts accordingly for verification of Intel
>>
File: whokilledsethrich.gif (4MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
whokilledsethrich.gif
4MB, 480x269px
I NEED ANSWERS
>>
File: check my magic numbers.png (224KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
check my magic numbers.png
224KB, 480x374px
>>127017345
I think you are right on this. It is uncanny how desperate they are now to bury this story.
>>
File: photo_2017-05-18_13-33-32.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-18_13-33-32.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>127027610
Do spacecraft travel the same way bees do??

and what's going in the area of pic related?
>>
>>127017345

Reminder that OP only massages topics and angles /pol/ is expected to be familiar with. His posts are combinations of shoddy references and padded out by implausible high fantasy. That's not to say I don't like a good LARP, but OP refuses to play his part and show us something.
>>
>>127027610
Your story sounds closely reminiscent of a cross between The Matrix and some Lord Xenu, plauging over us, Scientology bullshit. Is L Ron Hubbard one of you as well?
>>
We'll leave you all with this.

Patents for the TR3B (Black Triangle craft) were publicly disclosed this week.

TR3B is the very first space fighter the US made...back in the 1980s.

It's EM drive powered.
>>
Now let me tell you all about the truth, it all started with Xenu....
>>
>>127027958
I will leave you with a sage, larper.
>>
>>127027334
Thank you for sharing. Good night.
>>
File: n9t2m87Jd1qmd5zmo1_500.gif (454KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
n9t2m87Jd1qmd5zmo1_500.gif
454KB, 500x281px
>>127027958
very, very interesting, time to search the US patent office database
>>
File: 1453680220559.jpg (99KB, 519x526px) Image search: [Google]
1453680220559.jpg
99KB, 519x526px
>>127027958
Peace & thanks
>>
Natalie portman has a wormhole
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-25_02-41-09.png (353KB, 1337x726px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-25_02-41-09.png
353KB, 1337x726px
>>127027958
>>
File: 1495606488036.png (91KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
1495606488036.png
91KB, 586x616px
oh are you going to bed ? night night cocksucker shill. sweet dreams
>>
>>127028499

Checked and confirmed
>>
>>127017345
Hoily fuck, /pol/ you're an embarrassment, falling for LARPers, AGAIN.
>>
>>127024590
im more of a Feelios guy
>>
>>127028828

Hey I'll fall down a flight of stairs for a LARPer if he can post some good rabbit holes.
>>
>>127028828
It was a quality LARP
>>
>>127028906
>>127029008

I'll give him that, it's quality LARPing but it's getting out of hand. We need to to concentrate on exposing the Seth Rich murder.

We can work on those fucking Inter-Archon reptiles or whatever the fuck they are, later.
>>
>>127029173

I find it a bit trite and frustrating, OPs done his research but as putting content together goes he's floundering and gasping for air. Pacings bad, he throws leads out arbitrarily, he's got the info to spin much better narratives
>>
>>127029173
We've done all we can bro. Ultimately we are just bull horn for people who matter.

Hannity and Kim.com both bitched out after we echo'ed this as loud as we can.

I'll continue to bump Seth Rich threads, and continue to talk about it with people in my day to day life.

However, I'm not a cop, gov official or media personality who can personally divert attention from a LARP thread to "making shit happen".

Just keep fighting the good fight bro, but take time out to have fun every now and then.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 900x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 900x409px
>>127029610
>>
They're trying to make us tie Aliums into the Seth Rich investigation to make it easier to smear as "muh internet conspiracy", ignore and sage

>>
>>127028828
/pol/ hasn't fallen for shit
This LARPing nerd has no traction here whatsoever.
>>
>>127017345
The Video is “not available“. Got any tips how to watch it? I used to use a site, which replaced the tube in youtube, but I forgot the name.
>>
>>127024371
Than how do we achieve that? I'm going to research the bible and the new testament more to see if I can find parallels between what you're saying and them, but I want to know, what can we do and is it really God's will? Because if it is, I will always follow his will.
>>
File: image.gif (8KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8KB, 464x266px
>>127029920

>any tips

neck yourself
>>
>>127029764
This. OP can eat 10,000 cocks and die. Quit amalgamating the Seth Rich case with a bunch of fringe conspiracy bullshit, you motherfucker.
>>
>>127017345
You know that some Russians (Lenin and Stalin) killed about 1.2 million by bullet before the interfighting and starvation is even factored in?

Old habits die hard offworlder bro. Not going to trust those Reds any time soon ...
>>
>>127029920
it was youfaggot I believe
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
What is this shit doing on/pol/ ? It belongs on /x/ or some other shitty board. Saged
>>
>>127018235
You know what's weird about you saying that

Last week I saw a silver triangle fly into a cloud. I thought it was sun glinting on a plane it was so bright. When I watched it it faded from view as it went near the cloud.

I thought it was an optical illusion at the time
>>

>>
File: 1493921730347.png (138KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493921730347.png
138KB, 349x415px
>>127030298
>>127029920
>>127030050
Kek. But could someone help me out for real? I'd like to watch that video
>>
>>127031118
put nsfw before youtube

might work
>>
>>127031118
use vpn?

just google "youtube video not available" and see what comes up.
>>
>>127031118
Replace the word "tube" with "pak" in the URL.
>>

>>
>>127025084
For whatever its worth, my theory on Kek is that he does exist, and has been awakened. Per Egyptian lore he's one of the "Infinite" Ogdoad that created the Earth... remember that old Cosby comedy bit where he says to his kids "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out"? Is Kek back to witness the end?

I don't feel that he is malevolent or benign. He just is.
>>
>>127017345
if this ayy lmao is a plebian as he claims why no pics or it didn't happen

check mate space cowboys
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 750x1334px
>>127031916

Kek is there to drag us by the collar to the oyster mallet of sacrifice
>>
>>127031261
>>127031584
>>127031261
Ty have a (You) for helping me out.
>>
i've always had this feeling that i have supernatural powers and i frequently think about being omnipotent.
Am i just a imaginative faggot or i can has cool powers?
>>
>>127031729
Thats the site I forgot. Thx.
>>
>>127017345
>muh seff wittchh
>double spacing
Checks out
Oh did I mention you should get off my fucking board
>>
>>127032462

You'll never know for sure until you unlock the phylactery of potential within your super consciousness. In short, you're gonna need to smoke a lot of cigarettes dipped in phencyclidine
>>
>>127032599
This.
>not smoking pcp once every night to build up your consciousness
Fucking plebs
>>
>>127032462
You're from Finland, it's the Vodka talking.
>>
File: IMG_2987.jpg (400KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2987.jpg
400KB, 1536x2048px
>>127017345
>>
>>127017345
I have no trust in @KibBitzLaw. But i'm really sceptical to everybody. All this stuff seems waaay off and fanatical.

I need 100% actual proof
>>
>>127017345

So YHWH has been telling me I'm the second coming what should I do.
>>
>>127027958
what is happening with germany in the future? is there hope to return to our old glory 1933-1945
>>
File: IMG_4436.gif (64KB, 270x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.gif
64KB, 270x366px
>>127022461
How do you read that Wikileaks email and not understand the context?

A person with no relation to Stratfor sends an email through the website's contact form; meaning he has no direct contact to speak to. In turn, real people in the intel community are forwarding it around and laughing at him because of how batshit crazy it is.

But you interpret that as somehow proving your intergalactic space battle.

You keep reciting the same tire bullshit of, oh... you believe in Jesus? Well he was one of us. Keen on Ghandi... also in our gang. Ghost of Sitting Bull more to your liking? Well, brother you'll be happy to know he was a secret agent of ours all along.

Reality is you're following a fantasy. And COBRA has already stated that Lucifer is a good guy... but of course you won't talk about that.

And post more pics of St. Germaine.
>>
>>the black flag will fly over the dome
This is Jeddah or Mecca?
>>
>>127026318
To add to what's common of hard sci-fi space battles, they typically resemble something more akin to old Naval encounters vs. Dog fighting. Another viable weapon frequently used in such sci-fi is EM rail guns, obviously not in the ranges of lasers but is typically devastating at appropriate distances.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 624x352px
>>127033276
>>
https://youtu.be/4z6ztjC4Q_o

very relevant to this thread
>>
I have reason to believe Seth Rich's murder is a direct result of Danny Casolaro's murder decades earlier. Connect the dots for yourself. It's the same cabal.

And it all goes back to BCCI/Marc Rich. Guess who investigated Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich? Guess who investigated Hillary Clinton reference Whitewater?

Funny, innit?
>>
>>127033862
LOL
>>
Can someone give me an update on David Brock? He suffered a heart attack. I mean the guy is only 55 and he stays in shape enough not to repulse the other fags that he sucks off. How did this happen?
>>
>>127023370

How DARE you use that word Lord when refering to YHWH
>>
>>127018972
but the technology of doubling human lifespan can come when you are 80 and then you can live another 80 years by which time technology improves enough to live yet another 80 years and so forth until we can travel space.

at least this is my hope.
>>
>>127017345
Bump
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
so the jews actually aliens? no wonder they're so evil
>>
>>127035331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
>>
File: purple-germain-purple-germain.jpg (2MB, 2341x3289px) Image search: [Google]
purple-germain-purple-germain.jpg
2MB, 2341x3289px
St. Germain is said to telepathically influence people who are seen by him as being instrumental in bringing about the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius. Alice A. Bailey stated that "sometime after AD 2025," the Jesus, the Master Rakóczi (Saint Germain), Kuthumi, and others in the Spiritual Hierarchy would "externalise", i.e., descend from the spiritual worlds, and interact in visible tangible bodies on the Earth in ashrams, surrounded by their disciples. Alice A. Bailey said that St. Germain is the "manager of the executive council of the Christ" (Theosophists regard "the Master Jesus" and "Christ" as two separate and distinct beings. They believe in the Gnostic Christology espoused by Cerinthus (fl. c. 100 AD), according to which "Christ" is a being who was incarnated in Jesus only during the three years of the ministry of Jesus). According to certain Theosophists, "Christ" is identified as being a highly developed spiritual entity whose actual name is Maitreya. This Maitreya is the same being known in Buddhism as the Bodhisattva Maitreya, who is in training to become the next Buddha on Earth. According to Alice A. Bailey, the "executive council of the Christ" is a specific subgroup of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, charged with preparing the way for the Second Coming of Christ and the consequent inauguration of the Age of Aquarius.
>>
>>127029956
You'll never achieve samadhi if you're just in it for the superpowers
>>
>>127033276
Lucifer =/= Shatan.
>>
>>127017345
Nice psy op larping faggot. Dont you have stargates to be hacking. Fuck off or present some information for anons. hyping the fake news you post for twitter does make me laugh though. Keep up the imagination loser!
>>
File: 1378897699202.jpg (251KB, 755x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1378897699202.jpg
251KB, 755x1508px
>>127025901
>>
File: 1378897802999.jpg (231KB, 755x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1378897802999.jpg
231KB, 755x1543px
>>127036826
part 2
>>
>>127023370
wow you're even more deluded than anon5, time for another risperdol m80
>>
>>127023370

Does the Lord care if I jack off?
>>
>>127017345

Funny how your whole story is seems to be taken verbatim from Gamma Ray's conceptual albums about a war between an interstellar alliance vs. the Illuminati on Earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHS-t2MrgeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kao3zO7mElE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kao3zO7mElE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv79Z8PWua8

Do Pledaians play in power metal bands?
>>
OP IS A FAGGOT THAT IS TRYING TO GET US TO TIE ALIUMS AND OTHER SHIT NORMIES WILL INSTANTLY DISMISS INTO THE SETH RICH ASSASSINATION INVESTIGATION TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SMEAR AS "MUH CRAZY INTERNET CONSPIRACY"

DO NOT FALL FOR IT, KEEP PUSHING FOR JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

OP IS A FAGGOT THAT IS TRYING TO GET US TO TIE ALIUMS AND OTHER SHIT NORMIES WILL INSTANTLY DISMISS INTO THE SETH RICH ASSASSINATION INVESTIGATION TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SMEAR AS "MUH CRAZY INTERNET CONSPIRACY"

SAGE AND IGNORE, FAGGOT OP BELONGS IN /X/
>>
>>127019114
I feel like you'll know if you can/need to.

That's how I'm starting to feel at least. I just wish I knew specifically what I could do. I think just focusing on LOVE is the most important thing we can. And as illuminating as /pol/ can feel, being redpilled on race and on treating others is better than being bluepilled and 100% naive, but still wrong.

Despite our differences LOVE is the key. I think. I know it sounds cheesy but you're asking and this is what I'm picking up
>>
>>127024615
Faggot, get out. Free will is your ability to influence your surroundings. You have the power, low energy fuck.
>>
>>127022782
I always knew niggers were not of this earth a
>>
>>127021366
Dude. Chlulu is a fictional character made by Lovecraft. He was never ancient. This just proves how unhinged LARPers are
>>
Stop this gay ass fucking LARPing. Tired of your nerdy ass.

Suck dick and choke on it
>>
>>127021487
lol goodluck man, I don't think it works that way?
>>
File: 1495265292830.jpg (367KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495265292830.jpg
367KB, 621x1000px
>>127017345
i wanna know why you're on fucking 4chan. out of all places you come to 4chan. like really, REALLY DOOOODE how am i supposed to take you seriously this place is a shit show these days.
>>
File: 1426696028546.jpg (57KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1426696028546.jpg
57KB, 605x605px
>>127022461
>an email.
>from 1970
>>
File: 123123123.png (559KB, 575x590px) Image search: [Google]
123123123.png
559KB, 575x590px
>>127024615
THEN PLEASE BY ALL MEANS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF TO PROVE IT EXISTS
>>
hello
>>
>>127041071
No you don't, you have a perceived will to influence, but it was in turn influenced by previous events in your life, all in turn influenced by the laws of physics that were set in motion long before life even existed on the planet.

Planets were forming from seemingly random events, was "free will" around?
I think you'd answer no to that. Life started existing on the planet, organisms "reacted" to outside input by having different chemicals firing in certain ways, so that they took actions to survive.

But humans are now different and all of a sudden has "free will"? Give me a break.
>>
>>127041607
But he said it doesn't exist. Proving this would be up to you.
But doing it still wouldn't prove it, since you were influenced to take the action in the first place by ending up in a certain conversation (due to random events and circumstances) that led you to do what you thought you decided.
Whateve ryou chose to do was a combination of the random event and all the information you amassed throughout your life that programmed your biological machinery.
>>
File: Drumf.jpg (57KB, 733x484px) Image search: [Google]
Drumf.jpg
57KB, 733x484px
SAGE
>>
>>127018972

I mean, the time between the Wright Brothers first achieving heavier than air flight and Neil Armstrong walking on the moon wasn't even a full 66 years.
>>
>>127023591
bump
>>
>>127026022
Mexicans
>>
>>127041919
t. Nihilist
>>
best thread pol has had in awhile.
>>
>>127024540
double bump
>>
>>127023880
But he had a 9 year old wife...
>>
>>127026318
No photons are both...think quantum
observation makes it a particle

He wants us to see
We want to see
>>
>>127029764
we dont need anything alien related to uncover the Seth Rich murder. If this is a try to make us look dumb, then its a 1/10. 1 because creativity.
>>
>>127041919
>Human's do actions based on subconscious thought and past experience
Wow great job swede, but this has nothing to do with free will
>>
>>127017345
He's right about human brains being quantum computers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction

We generate small EM fields that amplify when we think and feel together.

Actually effects real computers...no BS
>>
>>127017345
Did you even watch to the end of your second video? He was obviously joking about "Men in Black"
>>
>>127022934

sirius xm has a free listening promotion coming up

not a bad time to look into sirius
>>
>>127043982
I've seen weird shit
I'm just finishing my training as a psychologist. We watched a woman have jaw replacement surgery and control her bleeding while under hypnosis.

This is just tapping into a small part of our mind and its power.
>>
>>127044619

Actually, it's a real Russian documentary, worth watching just for the lulz and possible mindfuck:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po
>>
>>127033276
>Ghost of Sitting Bull

LOL
>>
>>127027958
Disclosed where? I don't see anything on Google
>>
>>127028621
Ayy vey
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.