[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more stupid The immegrants from a third world country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Who is more stupid
The immegrants from a third world country or the ones that let them in?
>>
File: 1490329355306.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1490329355306.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
The ones that let them in. But we know that's false, so why would our government allow this? Because our governments don't care about us anymore. Something has taken over the western governments. Something that seems to be every where, in the shadows, possibly multiple entities, forming around an ideology.
>>
>>127012547
Shhhhh
>>
File: b74.png (15KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
15KB, 333x293px
>muh borders

So can't Israel accommodate refugees with PTSD?
>>
Who's stupiderest?

The pneumonia or the hoser walking outside in the winter with wet hair and no jacket?
>>
>>127013111
The idiot walking outside in the cold with wet hair and no jacket
>>
>>127013111
The jacket

Why the fuck would it get left behind?
>>
>>127012300
Immigrants are smart seeking a better life in another country.

Countries that let them in without any vetting process are stupid.
>>
>>127013111
The canadian
>>
File: white-genocide-aliceee-1.jpg (763KB, 1439x1439px) Image search: [Google]
white-genocide-aliceee-1.jpg
763KB, 1439x1439px
Their hypocrite neighbours who keep sending them to us.
>>
File: 1489155933536.jpg (75KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
1489155933536.jpg
75KB, 679x657px
>>127012300
The ones who destroy nations i.e. libya / syria who kept millions of arabs and nigs at home

Your death cant come soon enough israel
Also fuck your puppet burger scum
>>
>>127012300
Well, the Jews that went them let in know they will make a massive profit from letting them in, and it will fulfill their prophesies for a world united without borders or races, so I wouldn't call them stupid. On the other hand, the people who they brainwash into thinking refugees are good may be stupid, but I believe many of them are very smart, and most are of average intelligence. The Jews are just very effective in their liberal brainwashing. The refugees may be stupid in some ways, but in others they're just poor people who were forced out of their homes by Jewish wars or economic policies, and they have no choice. Let's be clear here, Jews are the main ones who are responsible for all this. Hating Muslims and liberals is justifiable, but it's most accurate to just hate the Jews, and to realize that everyone else is a victim of some Jewish ploy or another.
>>
>>127012300
Look who is talking.

How are the Ethiopians, Russians, Arabs and Africans treating you?
>>
>>127012547
>our governments don't care about us anymore
>anymore
Haha, don't fool yourself into believing that governments ever cared about their people. It's all about profit, and if having a stronger society promises the most profit then they'll do it, but if it doesn't, they'll let it all go to shit so they can start a more profitable system. That's why they want communism, so they can extract the most labor and profit out of the population as possible, with the population enslaved to the maximum extent possible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.