[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks are an integral part of american society.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photo01.jpg (219KB, 1449x1044px) Image search: [Google]
photo01.jpg
219KB, 1449x1044px
Blacks are an integral part of american society.
They are a part of your history for hundreds of years, and have been a part of american society since it's beginning.
Your average black's family has been in the USA longer than the average white who's family came to the US in the 1900's.

You had a chance to kick them out, but you didn't. The only hope you have left is balkanization
>>
>>127010345

>integral

you mean tools without a purpose.
>>
>>127010345

Blacks are a big problem and they legitimately are OUR big problem since they generally didn't ask to come here.

I'd be fine with giving them 13% of US landmass as long as we build a wall and literally never let another nigger in, even after they ruin whatever cities we give them and revert to cannibalism

But still I do think we owe them that much.
>>
>>127010345
Haven't seen a nigger comment yet.

Nigger
>>
>>127010345

fuck off, snow nigger.
>>
>>127010345
Most of the founding fathers wanted them sent back to Africa. Hell even Lincoln wanted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

They've been a massive problem since day 1
>>
>>127010345
Can't you just send them to niggerfornia and force succession ?
>>
There's a lot of good honest black people and I want them in my America. I just want to get rid of the niggers.
Civic nationalism is the future, not silly billy ethnic nationalism.
We are one people, the American people!
>>
It's very true... but they have become an almost fully separate alternate America now.

There is America and African America.... and even those who aren't black or white need to pick which nation they are a part of... psychologically.

It seems Black America is almost becoming the antithesis of White America... like one is the Christ and the other the Anti-Christ... and a disagreement on which is which

There is a fundamental division there -- a disagreement on what the country is, where it came from and where it is going.

America was a European based nation but the jews have sought to alter this fact by trying to elevate the African American Narrative to the central fact at the core of America... and they have been very successful
>>
>>127011180
If you change all the parts of a broom handle, is it really the same broom?
>>
>>127010968

WE are 'snow niggers'... Norweigens are Fjord Fuckers.

Get it straight
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.