[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a high school senior, graduating in about a month. My friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I am a high school senior, graduating in about a month. My friend since 6th grade has worked really hard to get passing grades, and would occasionally smoke weed, do xanax, and did acid twice. Early today, he was arrested. He can't finish high school. Nobody will want to employ him. He's the nicest person I've ever fucking met. He has never hurt anyone.
Why are soft-core drugs illegal?
>inb4 "muh fee fees meme xddd"
>inb4 "shut up libertarian !"
>inb4 "hes a criminal!!!"
>>
>>127007956
Don't do acid.
>>
>>127007956
Drugs should never be illegal, as a matter of fact we should be taxing them. But fuck it, ((they)) make too much money off of drug sale and penilization.
>>
>>127008433
I wasn't planning on it.

>>127008564
Yes
>>
your friend should be executed.
>>
>>127008805
Why? Even if you buy the degeneracy meme, why should his life be ruined for it?
>>
All your friend had to do was not do drugs.

That's all.

He couldn't even do that.
>>
>>127007956
Good, be happy he wasnt stoop against a wall and shot like he deserves
>>
>>127007956
because it cant be taxed you fuck
>>
>>127009083
I get that, but still. His life is over for having a little bit of weed with him. Why not just give him a little fine?

>>127009228
If you honestly believe that unironically, you're a traitor to your country lol
>>
>>127007956
lmaoo was algebra -3 too hard for him

he was too weak willed for life

natural selection
>>
>>127007956
Great. This isn't your blog.
>>>/b/
>why does gravity hurt if I fall out of a tree?
Fall out of more trees, you'll end up in jail or dead. Then you'll understand gravity.
>>
>>127007956
He was retarded enough to do drugs.
What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>127008805
>>127009083
>>127009228
go to bed, you have high school in the morning
>>
>>127007956
Tough shit. You and your faggot friends broke the law, and while doing so inherited the risk of being caught and the consequences. Also using inb4 strawmans don't constitute arguments.
>>
>>127007956
Because it makes boredom tolerable and it's when you're bored that you develop skills.
>>
boohoo
>>
>>127007956
There is more money in prohibition, not to mention using suspected possession of drugs used to curb other rights.
>>
>>127007956
>soft-core

Your arbitrary definitions mean fucking nothing. Your friend committed a crime and will now suffer the consequences.
>>
>>127007956
I'm glad he's in jail. Gateway drugs kids.
>>
>>127007956
Smoking weed before your brain matures produces PERMANENT change in your brain.

Sorry you and your burnout buddy are retards but it's your own fault, scum.
>>
>>127009494
If you honestly dont believe that unironically, you're a traitor to your country lol
>>
>>127007956
He'll be alright senpai
He'll just get a slap on the wrist
What state?
>>
It more profitable illegal. If you can catch someone enough, you can send them to jail it is also profitable.
Also it systematically suppresses the lower class.

But I really wouldn't worry about it, usually it is just a slap on the wrist, pay a couple hundred bucks. I think the only way a school can expell you is if he was caught with it at school. And in all my life my possesion charge has never actually came up or held me back with a job.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.