[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help With Trolling This Beta Male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Goes by the name of @virginiaforbernie, he knows where I live and I deleted my Instagram out of panic so the doxxing would not spread. He has been known for taking down people's accounts for conservative views, and has allegedly made sexual insults to a 15 year old (virginiaforbernie is 30 years old). He knows where I live and when my parents found out they considered taking legal action against him. Please do anything you can to doxx him, delete his account, or raid him. I'm done with him silencing conservative political beliefs, and I need all the help I can get from weaponized autists.
>>
Nah, I like Bernie
>>
Dude I am not your personal hacker. You should just get your parents to show he is harassing you across straight lines. Cyber stalking is an easy charge.
>The hacker known as 4chan.
>>
>>127004825
kys
>>
>>127004825

Redpills for Berniebros

> Bernie did not want to run according to Wikileaks as a DNC he was "convinced" after two meetings with the local DNC chairs
> Bernie refused to throw the vote and step out in February 2015 when he was supposed to. Emails with DWS showed he was threatened to quit and later offered hard cash.
> Bernie pulled out when his wife was found to be responsible for a fraud online university which left 10,000 welfare students without a degree and crippling student loans. His wife pled the 5th and is still under investigation
> Bernie after pulling out purchased 3 houses, each worth 1mm USD. Despite Bernie declaring his total worth at the start of the run for POTUS at US$400,000.00
> Bernie was under state investigation for being a communist agent, including acting as an informant for the KGB in USA during the 1970's. He later admitted to that and was likely involved in the death of two FBI Agents who were tracking his affiliates in 1973.
> Bernie was under investigation twice in Vermont for voter manipulation and illegal register tampering. Both times he paid fines vs. admitting guilt
> Bernie holds an offshore trust, like Hillary Clinton, registered in the Caymans. He side stepped this question during the Wikileaks and has refused to admit this, despite signing a plea deal with the IRS in 2016.
>>
We're not your personal army.
>>
>>127004825
How did you get outmaneuvered that hard by a berner?
>>
>>127004825
How about you gtfo and stop sliding the board. important discussions habbening
>>
>>127005415

I'm intrigued. Sources for any of these?
>>
Yes it seems lazy just to ask you guys for help, as petty as Instagram seems, I'm really doing this for my parents beacuase they are scared shitless and not just I need help, we need help.
>>
>>127004825
Former Bernie supporter here. Virginiaforbernie is a Hillary shill, and a piece of shit. I remember this asshole on IG during the primaries- even before Bernie lost, V4B was posting "I'm With Her" Facebook-tier memes. Other Bernie supporters and I came to the conclusion that this account was actually DNC operated controlled opposition
>>
>>127004825
NYPA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.