[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've swallowed too many redpills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sad.gif (980KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
980KB, 500x280px
Or more accurately, Muslims have been blowing shit up for my entire life and I can't take this shit anymore. I watched kids in my school cry on 9/11 because terrorists killed their parents, and nearly two decades later these subhumans are still blowing themselves up every day. I don't want to pretend its not happening, its real and I should be upset about this I am not ok with it. I don't want to become obsessed and let it ruin me either. How do you find the balance between being aware of a problem without letting it's existence destroy you /pol/?
>>
>>127003465
decide to make a change.
become the rolemodel you wish you had.
then educate as many people as you can to the Jewish Plot. Tell them Israel is behind ISIS, and Zionists in America's Government is behind Israel.
>>
>>127003465

>terrorist did 9/11

back to plebbit you faggot
>>
>>127003465
Hopefully the rest of your local tribe dies from asbestos-caused mesothelioma.
>>
>>127003694
ok asshole let's say the jews were behind it, doesn't change the fact that terrorism sucks
>>
File: 1493859657273.jpg (47KB, 475x713px) Image search: [Google]
1493859657273.jpg
47KB, 475x713px
>>127003852
edgy.
>>
>>127004000
It was the Saudis who got Osama to do their dirty work.
>>
BTW for everyone shilling the JEWS DID 9/11 meme, how does the logistics of that work out>
>>
>>127004619
To be frank I'm more inclined to believe it was the saudi's who were behind it. Even so, whatever is the cause or if its just religious extremism which I think is also very likely, that's not really even the discussion I was hoping to have. I'm wondering how redpilled people cope with the burden of what the world looks like when you stop virtue signalling and open your eyes.
>>
>>127004928
sounds like you are very uncertain of the truth about 9/11. be decisive for fucks sake, do you have a sack?
>>
File: 1471588904198.jpg (100KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471588904198.jpg
100KB, 356x600px
>>127004646
It's basically confirmed that Mossad was involved. They fronted a company called Urban Moving Systems, and vans with that name were pulled over and were confirmed to have had explosives in them. It was buried by (((them))) and that's why you've never heard about it. The police reports are available online. There's other shit as well but I don't need to sit here typing any more than I am already.
>>
>>127007473
>>127004646
The vans were pulled over on 9/11.
>>
>>127003636
I agree

I have gone from being upset by the happenings to working on self improvement. I don't watch tv anymore. I don't bring up politics with anyone unless they bring it up first. I excercise almost everyday

It is my belief that things have to get worse before they get better. People will start to wake up and decide to go their own way. It won't require violence people will just...form their own communities. And we will be there, self bettered people with families, to make those breakaway communities great
>>
File: dansdansdans.png (49KB, 593x636px) Image search: [Google]
dansdansdans.png
49KB, 593x636px
>>127007473
>>
>>127003465
>Talking about redpill
>Still believes 9/11 was done by ((((terrorists))))

GTFO kid
>>
File: 1493390942687.jpg (91KB, 646x663px) Image search: [Google]
1493390942687.jpg
91KB, 646x663px
>>127003465
1980 kebabs are freedom fighters against soviets
1990 kebabs are now free and will prosper but sadam has to be stopped
2000s kebabs are a threat to the world and must be controlled there is a clash of civilizations
2009 bush was a nazi bastard kebabs are just like thise because muh imperialism and israel ,if we integrate them they will stop blowing shit

2017 secular kebab countries falling to radicals leaders one by one , every ramadam is like a little intifada in israel.
Since netanyahoo build the wall in israel a decade ago there has not been a suicide bombing there.
Leftist and stormfaggots butthurt at israel the first because are anti western traitors retards and the second because are jealous.
>Every ramadam has a bombing spree little intifada style.
>Before you know the number of victims there is already is muslim apologist saying muh but israel muh imperialism muh muhammed was tolerant.

This shit is getting out of control because eurocucks , yesterday there was a notice about muslims transporting victims for free in their taxis.
But in reality it was sikhs doing it , and the sikhs religion founders were tortured and massacred by islamist.

THE WEST NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.