[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never wearing a cuckbelt again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1495563170500s.jpg (9KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495563170500s.jpg
9KB, 216x250px
So here's the story lads,

I met a girl on tinder and I set up a date with her. I pick her up in my car, as soon as I put my cuckbelt on she gives me a very dirty look. I couldn't understand why. Anyways we get to the movie theatre and halfway through the movie she gets up to use the washroom. She never comes back. That's when I knew that earlier when I put on my cuckbelt she knew I was a beta fuck and wanted nothing to do with me. Alphas don't wear cuckbelts. If you are Alpha it's time to start boycotting the cuckbelt.
>>
>>>/bant/
>>
She knew you were a beta cuck when you didn't order her to put her own seatbelt on, then drive her to the movie theater at double the speed limit while fingerblasting her
>>
>>127002982
Don't adjust your behavior for women you absolute retard, especially if it's logical.
>>
wait im the girl i got lost on my way back to the theater lol silly me text me tho i got a new number lol
>>
>he wore a cuckbelt
wew
>>
Yes please all "alphas" don't wear cuckbelts please stop using them of course
>>
>>127002982
Canada flag
>>
>>127002982
One less leaf and this means nothing of value would be lost.
>>
Finding an alpha in Cucknada is like finding a chicken bone in a trash can in Atlanta rather than on the sidewalk.
>>
File: 1464060382478.png (66KB, 862x902px) Image search: [Google]
1464060382478.png
66KB, 862x902px
>>127003770
/thread

also saged, this is a shill thread
>>
>>127002982
This.
Cuckbelts are for fucking fags who can't even drive. When Stacy sees you strapping yourself up and curling up to keep yourself safe all they can think is how beta you look, and how they wish Chad was driving, he's competent enough to never need a cuckbelt
>>
File: 1494252764916.png (643KB, 674x897px) Image search: [Google]
1494252764916.png
643KB, 674x897px
>>127002982

> caring what women want instead of forcing your own opinions on them

maybe you really are a beta cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.