[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cant say no to this /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: aoaooa.png (687KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
aoaooa.png
687KB, 1024x769px
You cant say no to this /pol/
>>
>>127002896
No
>>
>>127002896
Does this include some ethnic cleansing of the areas we take?
>>
File: TheVanquita.jpg (350KB, 990x653px) Image search: [Google]
TheVanquita.jpg
350KB, 990x653px
Do it for the Vanquita
>>
Isn't there a big difference between cowboyhat mexicans and southern mexicans?
>>
>>127002896
why not give texas extra land?

i mean if 10% of mexico is here we should probably take at least 10% of mexico and create a functional society for the mexicans here...not many i know want to be here and would rather be in their homeland anyway.
>>
>>127004398
Yes, but pol would never admit it
t. Sinaloense
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
We do not need a border wall with Canada. I'm fine with that southern border but we would need to do something about the crime before freedom of movement to the rest of the nation is allowed. It would also probably just be one big state of Sonora rather than joining pre-existing states.
>>
>>127002896
No
>>
>>127002896
no, why is canada not the 51st state?
>>
>>127004844
Also, if we're just taking territory, we need BC, Albeta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon. The rest of Canada will be renamed "la republique quebecoise" where Anglophones will have no rights.
>>
>>127002896
If we do this we have to offset the new spics by taking everything south of the st Lawrence from the leaves.
>>
>>127005550
Yeah at that point we might as well take all of north America, the carribean and the pacific islands
>>
>>127002896
Legitimately what is the difference other than a bit of Arizona and Cali?
>>
File: 1495560486193.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
1495560486193.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>127004398
Here in Baja California(Mexicali? nobody uses hats those are the southerns Mexican that do and if you see one the first thought that we have it's look that fucking shinola. Also fuck the south of Mexico from Sonora till fucking anywhere below
>>
File: smoochy.jpg (37KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
smoochy.jpg
37KB, 594x334px
>>127003247
fpbp
>>
its the only way to save la vaquita porpoise
>>
>>127002896
The Ontario penis-shaped peninsula needs to be part of Michigan.

Michigan needs more peninsulas. Michigan ALWAYS CRAVES more peninsulas.
>>
>>127002896
Id rather we take new brunswic and nova scotia than baja and sonora
>>
>>127006675
The Maritimes really should be ours.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.