[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know where the last thread is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: FixedWar.png (87KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
FixedWar.png
87KB, 800x795px
Made a new one and it much better. Before Frogs and Bongs bitch, key word on India and Pakistan "Active Military Size"
>>
File: 1495048089156.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495048089156.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>126997796
>germ
>maple syrup
>cultural revolution
>>
>>126997796
This is better than the last one.

Just missing Australia, which should be the same cost as Canada. Also Pakistan and India going together is kinda dumb. Not every row has to have 5.
>>
>>126997796
US cause strongest military, UK for commonwealth, Indonesia cause they're close and Japan cause they're close and have US military gear.
>>
>>126997796
Egypt - Suez Canal and oil for $2 literally makes them god tier
States - Man power plus a strong economic base
Uk - Gibraltar strait and close ally to States
Canada - Lots of resources along with states and Egypt should be good on oil and other materials needed for the attrition of war.
>>
Yeah I said America, UK, Germany, and Italy
>>
>>127001331
Wait fuck... nope that is my friend. Reading the group chat we had when I made this.
America, Israel, Baltic, and Poland
>>
US+China/Russia>rest of the world. THE END
>>
>>126998998
No... both are worth $7 each not $7 together
>>
>>126997796
I think we should make a rule to "pick one from each tier" All those "Russia-USA-China" answers take away the fun from the game. Also, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, research militaries and make an intelligent graphic

Again, this one is ridiculous

>Iran on the same level tier as Estonia/Lithuania
>North Korea and Turky higher than Canada
>What part of "Germany doesnt have a standing army and is not allowed to militarize by law" are you not understanding?
>India and Pakistan higher than UK, who most military experts and observers agree have the third-most powerful militar in the world behind Russia and USA

Fuck man, go research for literally half an hour and make an intelligent graphic wtf

anyways, i will take one from each tier
>USA
>UK
>Canada
>Iran (in this world they made up with the Anglosphere somehow)
>Greece I guess, although the whole $1 all shit-tier, so literally whichever one here wouldnt matter
>>
>>126997796
america and russia
>>
>>127001458

See but I thought of that. If you have 2 $10 ones (Let's say China-US) you're left with the possibility of Russia, North Korea, Mexico, Canada and save the dollar because Mexico costs enough to keep up for naval bases.
>>
>>126997796
USA and Russia. First strike on China.
>>
>>127001647
Nigger, I did the research. Research nuclear weapons!

Iran has no confirmed nuclear weapons and is pretty much shit tier for being in the middle of nowhere relevant for WW3 so Balt is actually more useful for bases in Europe.

Pakistan and India are higher than UK because Active Military Service members is way higher.

Germany has the second best military industrial complex and the ability to produce/seize nukes.
>>
File: 1491016102107.jpg (37KB, 530x703px) Image search: [Google]
1491016102107.jpg
37KB, 530x703px
US, Japan, South Korea, Germany and Mexico

Anything else is meme-tier
>>
>>127002033
Would Germany even go to war against a fellow Muslim nation?
>>
>bargain bin
>roachland
>Mexico

And I keep the change because I want them to lose
>>
>>127002033
You dont need the Estonian military to have control of Estonia, literally the drum band of the marines can just walk in without weapons and conquer it, thats how weak Estonia is
>>
It's bullshit. Look at the link.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
>>
>>127001919
This
>>
>>126997796
Wait we actually have a powerful military power
>>
>>126997796
>Get rid of Australia
>leave canada

Fuck you Americans are retarded
>>
>>126997796
>India
>Pakistan
>$10
Shit thread.
>>
>>126997796

>shitpost all day about how terrible america is
>invariably want to be allied with them if shit goes sour

fags
>>
>>127003165
how bout i turn you upside down and shake you until you become poland
>>
>>126997796
Ally with USA and Russia. Lots of nukes, lots of oil, good tech, most of the scientists, together can beat perhaps all the other militaries, doubt Canada becomes a problem...
I'd like to be of help, but they wouldn't really need me. Or anyone else.
I'll still deploy Squad 201, as a symbolic gesture at least.
>>
>>126997796
4 Israels
>>
>>127003165
Yeah and OP thinks NK is the Same Tier as Us and France cause "THEY HAZ LOTS OF MANS"
Not taking into account Combat Experience and how advanced Equipment is, they have nukes sure but the don't have (to our current knowledge ICBMs... or rockets that dont just explode 6 foot off the ground"
>>
>>127001299
>implying the Suez Canal wouldn't be taken by Israel as soon as hostilities start.
>>
I'd spend my money on:
>USA
>Duterte
>MOABs
>>
>>126997796
America England France.

ez
>>
I'll take 4 Israels please.
>>
>>127000780
What kind of flaggery is this?
>>
1st row
>China or Russia - both have closed industrial complex, while USA depends on logistics and shitload of other allies. For example there's only one Rheinmetal factory in the US and for maintaince some tank guns you have to send them to krauts

2nd row
>Turkey, because everyone else is not ready for big war because of lack of mobility. Israel army is truly hi-tech bullshit, but can operate like on range ~150km from bases. UK navy suck dicks - they dont have even decent antiship weapon. And tridents outdated as fuck

3rd row
>South Korea, the rest have shitty armies or morale. I mean SK army is not so good too, but compared to japs they're legions.
Germany is good too just because insane industry.

4th row
>Iran. Honestly it should be in 2nd row - they have multi-echelon air defence, bredy good anti tank weapons, strong morale and maybe nukes. More than enough for defensive war against Turkey or even US. Balts should be "free tier", cuz cmon. Their whole military is less than fucking battalion, without airforce and armored vehicles.

5th row
>Los Zetas cartel.
>>
>>126997796
US and Russia. Checkmate niggers.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.