[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the 2017 Manchester terrorist attack will change nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: roosh-v.jpg (220KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
roosh-v.jpg
220KB, 940x705px
Roosh made some good points commenting on the Manchester attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAJoTTcN9A

Not amount of casualties is going to wake enough people up to change anything because our rulers will go forward with their globalist agenda no matter what.

He blames women and female psychology but that isn't supported by facts. White women voted for Trump, Brexit and nationalistic leaders like Le Pen at almost the same rate as men did.

It's ethnic minorities, young people fresh out of school and sometimes pensioners that didn't. Forget about taking away women's right to vote, it won't work. Instead, we should raise the voting age to 25 or to people paying more income tax than they get in benefits. It would exclude a lot of college fags, single moms and shit-tier minorities.

Discuss.
>>
>>126995939
The dudes not very smart he just tells a certain group of people exactly what they wanna hear
>>
>>126997320
lol hes such a loser in one of his videos he said he makes about $40k a year. Imagine all that time and work on that website,and every woman who meets him can look him up for what a creep he is. On top of all that, he only makes $40k a year
>>
>>126997320
>The dudes not very smart
I find him pretty articulate but he gives bar sluts way more credit than they deserve. He's too old for chasing whores anyway.
>>
>>126997587
>>126997320
>>126998577
Hi kikes
>>
>>126998577
i honestly think hes pretty perceptive and intelligent, he just has never been near a vagina in his life, Im 100% sure of this.
>>
File: roosh.jpg (20KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
roosh.jpg
20KB, 200x290px
>>126999629
I don't know. He looks better now than he ever did, I can't imagine women wanting to fuck him when he was younger.
>>
>>126995939

Nato declared war on ISIS. I'd say that's a change
>>
File: 1459133244059.png (103KB, 1546x588px) Image search: [Google]
1459133244059.png
103KB, 1546x588px
>>127001049
Does that mean they'll stop funding ISIS,Al-Qaeda, and all of the other Saudi and gulfstate allies?

protip: they won't
>>
>>126995939

> young people fresh out of school

Well yes. Modern day colleges/universities are re-education facilities. Make perfect sense. All boombers will die off soon, and to replace them will be the perfect kike soldiers that will and already do their bidding.
>>
>>127001049
>2017
>Still falling for the NATO Jew
no one believes them anymore, theyll end up bombing Assad with this coalition every time he makes gains
>>
>>126997587
I'm sure he makes more than that given the revenue streams available to an owner of a domain of that reach, though not 5 times what he says he makes. He probably prefers to larp as poor because it has a "not doing it for the money maaaan" vibe to it, rather than say the truth of 85k or whatever, which is okay for a normie but weak for an e-celeb
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.