[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE, Gifted And Talented Education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 52

File: 911.gif (2MB, 369x266px) Image search: [Google]
911.gif
2MB, 369x266px
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

Many ended up here. Post your story.
>>
Black anon here.
You know the drill.

GATEr checking in...
I don't remember any of very weird oddities.
I do recall an exercise in which we picked stocks and managed a portfolio over a certain time horizon at a very early age (elementary school).
>>
>>126995115
Selected for a similar thing in Canada, my parents gave me the option to join or not. I chose not to because it seemed like it'd be more homework.

>Did I dodge a huge bullet, /pol/?
>>
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
We talking about those Deja Vu flash frames that you can't remember until they happen?
>>
I did it

So many of the things you have stated have been true for me at least.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 299x169px
This is absolutely the most cringeworthy larp in pol history. At least half of this shit applies to everyone, including me.
>>
>>126995675
For me, I have a dream, and like it may be months, or weeks later, but like what happens in that dream becomes exactly true...
like my dream is seen through my own eyes, and what I have seen in my eyes in the dream becomes exactly what I see in real life
>>
>>126995115
Yo, have been following every thread thus far, fell for the meme but now were beating a dead horse, take your talents to south beach anon we have bigger pandas to fry
>>
Yeah I remember scoring 99th percentile on a couple of tests in the third and fourth grade and then being placed in gifted classes. Pretty much everything on your list applies to me (including the Israeli gf thing...I'm not a chad but three of the five girls I've fucked have been wealthy jewesses who spoke about going to israel for free). It's spoopy.
>>
>>126995926
Mine tend to be still images linked with sound bites and emotion. I only vaguely remember them until they happen and then it rushes back to me. I've only managed to prevent them from actually occuring once or twice.
>>
http://educationaladvancement.org/about/staff/

anons, do you recognize these people? in another thread there were several mentions of John Hopkins being involved.

the leader of this place taught my GATE class.
>>
File: VinDiesel.jpg (116KB, 634x902px) Image search: [Google]
VinDiesel.jpg
116KB, 634x902px
>>126995796
I'm re posting the original OP's stuff. The reality is much more disturbing DESU.

>>126995115
I was in gate. Was kicked out for shirking off a science project and I think I was targeted ever since. The work was just extra bullshit stacked on top of your normie school homework. None of it was enlightening. I could raise kids on youtube documentaries and have them turn out better than public school system kiddies. There is no incentive to accomplish in school. They are screening for mental retards who will slave away without any reward. Teachers would let other people beat me up, cheat in sports against me, let others not dance with me at forced school dances(this was never allowed for anyone else), they'd blame food fights on me when it was someone else who started it. I was targeted. Don't trust any of these Prussian meat puppets. They are all broken, spiteful, and out to torture before they hit the grave. Public school is gullible slave genetics trying to murder the smart ones when they can get away with it. Most people in the world are Prussian serfs and don't even know it. K-12 was a Prussian invention to infatalize the masses and make them self police each other. It's based on Darwin's principles of evolution where 95% of the population is a genetic dead end and must be contained. The Prussian system spread to most of the world by force. Everyone around you has been turned into an enemy. This world is not as it seems. The people i was raised with were imitating cartoon characters and movies, I will not live in this shitty fantasy anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
Fucking Christ, not another one of these threads. For the last time, there is absolutely Nothing cryptic about GATE. I was in it, I remember all the shit that i did, there was no subliminal messages, no hypnosis, the classes where im from didn't black their windows. A lot of people apply to the traits listed in the tendencies because they link each other together.
>blue eyes are common among intelligent people
The reason it developed during the Cold War was to compete with the ruskies in education. Sage this thread before other people catch your autism OP. Or at least move it to /x/
>>
>>126996547
Lol okay.

>>126974697
Decided to dig a bit into HRAF and mkUltra. Guess what tinfoil I found:
http://archive.is/u2YFD
There's too much there, it goes back to experiments in the 1920s through today and looks like a poltard wet dream of mind controlling a society to push culturally Marxist views and if you were in the real GATE, it was experiments on you for being resistant to conditioning.
The article is from 2010.
My conclusion from scanning it is a question.
How susceptible to advertising are you?
>>
What the fuck, in my state back In 2002 we just had gifted but it sounds the same.

Blue Eyes
Got the bump
Minor birth complications (nothing serious but birthmark on back)
First born Son
IQ of 130
Almost drowned rafting
Can't remember shit from elementary or middle school
Scar on back of head
Early 20s drug experimentation
>>
File: AutismCraft.jpg (48KB, 644x530px) Image search: [Google]
AutismCraft.jpg
48KB, 644x530px
>>126996547
People like you post identical messages every time some kid is driven to suicide from the hell of public school.

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG HERE FUCKING HELL I'M A BIG DICK AND NEED RECOGNITION!!! EVERYTHING I TOUCHED IN LIFE IS GOLD AND YOUR CRITICISM IS A PERSONAL AFFRONT TO ME!!!

Can't wait until it's you spawn dying for Israel.

The real redpill is realizing that you are surrounded by Prussian serf meat puppets who are wired to murder you when you think abstractly too much. Honestly most "adults" around you talk like cartoon characters and have the blank eyes of fish, don't they? Almost like the commies won the World War or something...
>>
Many of the students who were in the GATE program at my school ended up being drug addicts, others dropped out of college, the rest were aspires.
>>
File: IMG_9562.jpg (62KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9562.jpg
62KB, 634x423px
>>126995115
Back in my day it was called ENCORE.
>>
tfw when your in gifted/honors program currently and fit a lot of these descriptions and your just waiting for the shit to come :,) ((in late highschool rn))
>>
>>126997499
It's designed to burn you out. K-12 is slavery devised by satanic monarchs. You are surrounded by petty sadists looking to sacrifice you on their altar.
>>
>>126995115
I was selected but as a third grader, I didn't want extra homework so I declined.
>>
>>126995115
>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
green
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
yes
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
no
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
none as a kid
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember the room it was in and being given different paper asignments
>- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
yea
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
no
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
met some dick cops
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
not sure, shitty online tests around 120
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
yea
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
heavy is relative
>- Forehead scars
no
>- Early speech therapy
no
>- First born sons
second
>- Migraines
a few a month
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
tfw no gf
>- Meme Magic
not sure what this is implying
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
yes
>- Above average intuition
I would say so
>>
>>126997822
Basically it herded the weirdos away from the normies
>>
>>126998039
Normies are subhuman drones to be commanded around by their betters. GATE was their betters being culled, so the (((betters))) could command them around.
>>
File: gate.png (150KB, 431x290px) Image search: [Google]
gate.png
150KB, 431x290px
>>126995115
did GATE 4th & 5th grade
> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
brown
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
nope
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
normal as far as I'm aware
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
nope
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember about as much (better yet little) of 4th and 5th as any other elementary school grade
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
blinds, but so did every classroom
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
nope
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
only if I'm not retarded
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
ACT score corresponded to low 130s when I took it

> Interest in /x/ phenomena
no
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
weed + alcohol only
> Forehead scars
nope
> Early speech therapy
nope
> First born sons
yup
> Migraines
occasionally, but long family history of them
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
fuck outta here
> Meme Magic
FUCK outta here
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
nope
> Above average intuition
I suppose

> Many ended up here. Post your story.
I hate this place so god damned much

1/10
I replied
>>
>>126995115

I could tell and said openly when i was a freshman in HS (this would be like 13 years ago) that Collage would be a sham for most people. Think i just blurted it out my first day in english class like an autistic spaz.

Crickets. Absolute crickets.

pretty sure i have that bump. its not too pronounced i dont think.
First born. had a weird drug phase.
lost my virginity to the most pathetic jewish transman you could imagine. Saving the rest of my soul for commitment.

I was homeschooled tho until i was in 7th grade.
But i remember that once we went to pick up one of my adopted sisters from public school and apparently they had my name set aside on a char and it made my mom VERY upset.

had a few 'chance' encounters with the law.
nothing special.

If this is true, my parents did everything to keep me as far away from it as possible. They always had a innate distrust for public schools.
>>
File: 125814528.jpg (52KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
125814528.jpg
52KB, 1024x758px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
>>
>>126996395

How strange. I remember an artsy fartsy teacher who looked like top left. I always hated hippies and new age shit so any open project I'd create weapons and killing traps just to make her cry. She tried so hard to make me a new age nice kid. Little did she know, I was super sweet to animals and retards and shot. I just busted her spirit for lulz. And because trebuchets are cool
>>
Yes, provide intimate details about yourselves. Don't forget to join the discord!!!
>>
>>126995115
My school had something called "seminar" which was like one step above gate, which is what I got placed into. Apparently 99th percentile and above was gate, and 99.9 and above was seminar.

Anyways, dark brown eyes, occipital bun, extremely good at math, no drugs or anything. Cops are always nice, but I'm a blond white guy so that's to be expected. Feels like a lot of this stuff is confirmation bias in the OP, stay objective out there..
>>
>>126996147
You should check out that one eightchan thread that got killed by the mods after 300 or so replies. I guess you could call it eightchan GATE thread 5 or 6.
>>
>>126995115
Blue eyes.
blond hair.
skull bump.
Nearly did drown when I was 5.
No lack of memory regarding GATE.
No covered windows. Lots of field trips.
Noticed no tails or tracking
Law enforcement was particularly easy on me but I am extremely polite
IQ is 164
Interest in conspiracies, government intrigue
Yes, Heavy early 20s drug experimentation
No scars on forehead except for rifle scope accident
No speech therapy
Only child, first born
No migraines
Never met an Israeli
Starting meming recently
Yes intense premonitions, prophecy, told to others, have it come true. This grows weaker with age I think.
Intense telepathy. Yes. Telepathy. Crowded places are too much noise even if everyone is silent. Tested on friends and people telling them a shape and color they imagine. They are amazed. This grows stronger with age.
And yes intuition. Off the scale. Even now, with lesser outright premonitions.
>>
>>126995115
I was in GATE...

hazel eyes
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
Yup have this
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Breach baby, mom needed a c-sec
->Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Almost drowned when I was 3
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Yeah, but I don't remember much from when I was 8 and 9.
>windows were covered in GATE classrooms
This, why. I remember a dark portable building classroom
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Nah
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Lol, only the first few....but I still got off easy the one time I REALLY fucked up
>IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
100 is pleb tier, I refuse to have my IQ tested but was in top 10% on ACT/GRE, for whatever that's worth
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes but that's just because of autism
>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Oh yes...you have no idea
>Forehead scars
None
>Early speech therapy
...ok this is getting weird, yes.
>First born sons
Second born son, fourth over all
>Migraines
Yup
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
WTF no.
>Meme Magic
I'm here aren't I
Once or twice, predicted my Grandmas random death two days in advance
>Above average intuition
When something really bad is going to happen, I just know somehow

This has been a somewhat odd thread, what is this MK Ultra shit?
>>
>>126995499
>I do remember an exercise in which we picked stocks and managed a portfolio
I did this in 5th grade, but in my school district this program was called TAG (Talented and Gifted)

We also did a lot of problem solving and critical thinking exercises, plus cool scientific experiments like dissecting animals. One time we dissected an owl pellet and glued the creature's bones onto construction paper. Shit was macabre.

>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>10 pounds 8 ounces at birth, causing health problems for my mother
>Windows were covered in the classroom
>remember very little of the time I spent there
>lenient law enforcement (let off with a warning after having marijuana confiscated from my car)
>132 IQ
>LOTS of acid in college
>interest in the paranormal
>scar in the center of my forehead
Anon you're scaring me, what did I participate in??
>>
>>126995926
It sucks because they're always mundane yet specific moments, nothing of interest has ever come up for me.
>>
>>126995115
Ok, so we know what we have in common. What is it? Why is it? honestly kinda spooped.
>>
>>126995620
I was the same way. My parents were hounded by the school district to put me in GATE and I finally agreed to do it in middle school. They broke me quickly.
>>
>>126995115
Is this a check up or check in thread?

Anyways I intuitively feel like I missed my 'chance', and all I can do now is witness.

(((They))) got me, with a needle, in my left arm, around 1989.

Best of blessings to those whom can still manifest and change results.

Stay vigiliant.
>>
>>126995115
What year was this? Also public schools or private schools as well?
>>
This fits me pretty good...

- Blue eyes/blonde hair
- Occipital Bun present
- Very premature birth
- Almost died from an allergy to the pertussis vaccine
- I remember it pretty vividly, we did a ton of field trips
- Always felt like I was being followed, but nothing ever happened (I think it is just paranoia from higher intuition.)
- Was driving a bunch of my jarhead friends home from the club, got pulled over (didn't have a license), gave the guy my state ID and he let me go.
- I have a 134 IQ
- No drugs, but drank heavily until just recently stopping all together.
- No Forehead scars
- No Early speech therapy
- First born son
- No Migraines
- No Israeli art student girlfriends (I even went to art school)
- I was making memes before they were even called memes
- Had Premonitions/prophetic dreams when I was younger, not much anymore
- Such good intuition that it gets me in trouble with people.
>>
>>126998723
I know those are titled mkultra apologies, but he's talking about radiation experiments. Maybe I'm not reading between the lines enough, but I can't stand his voice enough to focus on it for 17 minutes.
>>
>>126999792
We are resistant to brainwashing, or at least able to break the conditioning relatively easily if we do fall prey to it.
>>
>>127000973
Probably why I was a pretty shit US Marine.
>>
>>126995115
Was in this program. Going down the list of similarities.

-I have hazel eyes
-I have occipital bun
-wasn't breathing right when born
-no near death experiences
-do have vague memories but I was in elementary school
-classroom had no windows
-haven't had any tracking experiences
-The law has been fairly neutral towards to me
-had 145 IQ, tested at age 5
-no interest in /x/
-no heavy twenties drug phase but I'm 21 now
-no forehead scars
-I did go to speech therapy, said bell instead of ball
-third born son
-I do get migraines
-my first roommate in college was an Israeli national, never had an Israeli GF.
-Meme magic, I'm on this board so I assume yes
-My dreams aren't usually notable
-above average intuition probably applies to me.

Hope this helps you all.
>>
>>126995115

I was a GATE kid in the 90s. All i remember is we read books with big words and did more complex math. I really can't say much more about it than that.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Blue
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
Never heard of this but it feels like I have one apparently
not that anyone ever told me about. Actually I think I was overdue by quite a bit.
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
no
>lack of memory of GATE
like i said, reading and math shit. Seemed pretty dull
i recall no such thing
n-no?
Actually this part is true.
>IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
I've never been tested actually, no idea.
that would be an understatement
yes.
>Forehead scars
i don't but fellow gate child my sister has a very prominent forehead scar, looks straight out of Harry Potter.
>Early speech therapy
not that i recall, but i do remember for a while they thought I was slow and put me with the slow kids, a couple years later they stuck me with the gifted kids, go figure.
>First born sons
only son
>Migraines
nope, thank goodness
lol
>Meme Magic
lol?
yes
>Above average intuition
eh, maybe?

No story, typical nerd/geek. Into Dungeons and Dragons and Furry. I have a shitty job and have constant regret about not going to college like all my friends did but that damn "year off" turned into fifteen years pretty fast.
>>
Was not in GATE because I was homeschooled but I

>have occipital bun
>almost drowned
>120+ IQ
>police never busted me as hard as they could
>C-section at birth
>have seen some weird UFO shit
>Have a scar on my forehead for over a decade(wtf?)
>blue/green eyes dichromatic
>read people easily
>lucid / OBE dreams phenomenon
>Sigil adept / strong interest in esoterica/words as magic

What does it all mean though? I did two years in college and always felt singled out despite participating more than most. I was encouraged to try for the CIA by a former agent who taught a geopolitical course, but received scorn for writing an un-necessarily vulgar editorial for the school paper. Kind of dropped my academic / high clearance job ambitions at that time.
>>
File: Final-Five.jpg (474KB, 1220x794px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Five.jpg
474KB, 1220x794px
>>126995115
Start this crap early in the morning. GATERtards. We get more agency and agent participation and more moderation as well.

People who ran and currently run this shit are sleeping now except for the other units who are probably tasked with keeping a the select ones safe and unaware.

FYI if you haven't figured it out, a ton of the post in these threads are made by the group that runs the GATE program. Stay away from youtube links because they are generally disinfo, easily infiltrated and retarded.

Check 4chan archive and pleb archive. Become Sherlock Holmes.

>>126999792
>>127000272
Haven't figured this one out yet. Could be everything and more.
>>
I did it for about half a year in 3rd/4th grade and all we did were analogies and logic statements. Ended up not moving forward in it because I was a lazy shit that didn't do the homework. However in middle school a lot of people in that shit were bootlickers that just did their homework, only a handful were actually incredibly intelligent.

Also, the only two of these I have are blue eyes and Deja Vu feelings if it's of any relevance. But it wouldn't be the first time people with high intelligence were actually autistic/mentally ill and tried to make connections between all of this.
>>
>>126997781
Fuck off underage b&
>>
>>127001073
Getting even creepier, so how many of us have spent time in .mil?
>>
>>127002420
Probably a few. I did.
>>
>>126995675
Yes. I have em
>>
>>126995115
>that feeling when didnt have any spooky experiences like this because i live in a country nobody even remembers :(
>>
Programmed in LOGO.
Solved logic puzzles. There was a file of hundreds of different ones, maybe over a thousand.
No supervision except and only except when academic competitions were upcoming in which case we were prepped by a teacher.
This always bugged me, the smartest kid in the school did not participate.
>>
>>127002420
yikes. what made you join?
>>
>>127003867
I wanted to do the drum & bugle corps. I blew my audition pretty badly due to sunburn. Wasn't exactly ready for college, so I went in anyways.
>>
>>127001466
This guys a shill. I'm just drunk and edgy. I post things that have resonated with me. NSA would already have your info. YouTube videos aren't telling them much. He's just trying to stop your redpill, like a shill.
>>
>>126995115
yeah i got scouted for the aus equiv but didnt get put in, instead they ended up just putting in some special room a few days of the week to keep smarter kids out of trouble from getting bored in the classroom, everything else matches me though, gf, occipital, hazel, etc

the governemnt must keep dossiers on certain kids because they check up with them over time, like once in kindergarden, once in preschool, once in grade 1, et cetera, I think it depends on how you develop.

Like if you were doing some crazy shit in preschool like I was then that gets their attention, but then if you slow down in the early years of grade school then they chalk it up to you just being a little bit clever and maturing a little bit faster and then they decline, but if you really were what they were looking for then they would take you away.

I heard that the place was a gifted / talented school that had a river around it and it was a round stone building, I can't remember the details.
>>
>>127003867
My dad had been a marine infantryman in Vietnam. Wasn't going anywhere with my life and thought it might be cool.
>>
>>127000272

I can still manifest with a hole in my shoulder and a blinded third eye.

They cannot stop it.

When you get over fear, you'll see.
>>
>>127005375
>>127000272

Why is this manifest talk so fucking familiar?
>>
>>127005375
how do you overcome the fear? what holds us back?
>>
>>127005375

The fear of success? How do we get rid of this? It still holds me at bay.
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (169KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
169KB, 1024x665px
>>126996489
Rock me amedeus
>>
>>126995115
you need to have your post reread aloud with a psychiatrist. You just described a sexually molested ADD child. I hope you get the help you need OP, because youre gay as fuck.
>>
>>127006046

Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of death, fear of mortality.

All rooted in the same places, but you have to find it for yourself.
>>
>>127006330

Stop being afraid of yourself.

It is paradoxically simple.
>>
>>127006779
Thanks. It's just so easier to ignore it and push it away than confront it. Didn't realize that was so damaging.
>>
Not gonna lie, former GATE kid here. It's hilarious watching /pol/ crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this these threads be taken seriously.
>>
>>127007031
Can you expand on this mate. This is interesting.
>>
>>127007353

Like everything else we're doing, you have to burn away the comfortable lies if you want to move forward with a sturdy base.
>>
>>127007673

Fear of success is ultimately fear of self.

Whether you're afraid of the perceived expectations or responsibilities, they're both illusions. You are what you are, you might as well love yourself for it and make yourself and those around you the best that you can.
>>
>>127007941
Interesting. What did you mean by a blind third eye?
>>
>>126995115
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Green/Hazel
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
Dont do phrenology
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
5 week preemy
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
almost drowned at 4 at uncles house
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember 5th and 6th grade just fine
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
Drapes over north side windows in the 5/6 classroom, southern wall was all windowed.
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
No
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Haven't interacted with LEOs other than after being victim of hit n run
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Can't think of any time I've done a legit IQ test and dont remember what I may have scored for gate testing.
Saw UFO at 11
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
No drugs or tobacco, rarely drink.
- Forehead scars
Scar on forehead from when my sister through an encyclopedia at my face at age 2.
- Early speech therapy
No speech therapy
- First born sons
last born child, though only son.
- Migraines
No
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No jew pill.
- Meme Magic
I habeeb it
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
No
- Above average intuition
Intuition is just confirmation bias.
>>
>>127008157

My third eye was blinded about a year ago, ostensibly after conversation that I was not supposed to have. My sight of projection is gone.

But, it doesn't matter.

I don't need to see it to feel it.
>>
File: IMG_7159.jpg (19KB, 291x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7159.jpg
19KB, 291x227px
How many of you Gatekeepers have snowflake patterns in your eye?
>>
>>126995115

at least make your shit a bit plausible
I was in gifted kids program, 120 IQ was bare minimum and 160 was extremely rare even in that group - only 2 people out of ~200 and those guys were borderline insane
>>
>>126995115
The GATE program is definitely the NWO, the guardians, whatever you want to call them, trying to uncover the next line of candidates.

This idea is ancient; it goes back to Plato's Republic.
>>
>>126996547
>remembers everything

>they didn't black out the windows

Confirmed for not going through the same things we did. They didn't pick you.
>>
>Blue eyes
Yes
>Meme bump
No
>Birth complications
No
>NDE
No
>lack of memory
No moreso than the rest of middle school
>windows covered
Don't remember, the way the building was constructed there might not have been windows
>followed
No
>popo don't care
Never had a chance to find out
>IQ
Don't know mine
>Interest in /x/
Yes
>Drugs
No
>Forehead scars
I think I have a minor one from chickenpox as a toddler
>Early speech therapy
No
>First born son
No
>Migraines
No
>Israeli art student girlfriend
Unfortunately no
>Meme magic
I don't know how to answer this
>Prophetic dreams
Occasionally but it's so rare I don't know if it's more than coincidence
>Above average intuition
idk
>>
>>127007789
Hypothetically, if I don't change course and stay comfortable with ego intact, what would be the consequences? You see I need a fear to spurn me to confront what I fear...
>>
>>126996644

> Chekkd

I am the least susceptible person to advertising I know. I avoid it, reverse it in my own mind if I do see it, and avoid products whose ads I remember.

I am a successful STEMfag. However, I was spiritually broken by the incident with the girlfriend in high school...no one taught me how to do relationships, so when a woman with the personality and early personal history of "Belle du Jour" was interested in me, I rejected her even though it broke my will to keep transmuting my sexual energy into overachieving as I had done for years. I had been submissive to my internalized authority (overbearing parent / family) before that, and successful, but afterwards I was spiritually lost for a long time. I've got it figured out now though.

If you're out there, it wouldn't have worked out -- you would have cheated and I would have walked. Sosuke is a follower at heart, and being a badass can't make up for unwillingness to instigate. If you're there, post tits (such as they are) and what you really did at UNESCO that summer.
>>
>>126995115

I always wondered what that was called, it's annoying when I'm cutting my hair
>>
File: Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon.jpg (294KB, 725x502px) Image search: [Google]
Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon.jpg
294KB, 725x502px
>>127008857
I wonder if any ancients ever wrote about mind control techniques used to make good slaves?
>>
>>127009157

You take the bluepill, basically.

You enjoy the comfortable lies. So long as you stay cognizant; to appreciate and foster your life, you should have no issues.

Consequence is not necessarily bad, it depends how you move with it. But I have a compulsion that will not allow me to be satisfied by that.
>>
>>126997781

When you go to college, reject ALL propaganda (only safe way to avoid SJWism) and the propagandized zombies, keep overachieving, and join the most far-right social group you can find (whichever frat charges the highest cover for their parties)
>>
>>126995115
Hey faggots:
>>>/x/
>>
>>126995115
>near death, blue eyes, premonitions, forehead scar (self inflicted)
Huh.

i ended up avoiding it because my mom didn't want to do the parent involvement shit they demanded.
>>
>>126999773
I had a pretty weird one changing the channel in the car radio while driving with my dad and mom.

Everything about the dream slotted in though i think i hopped time lines because i died in the car or something.
>>
I'm not even American and this seems to fit rather well desu
>blue eyes
Yep
>Occipital bun
Yep
>Birth complications
Born two weeks late
>Near death experience
I have almost drowned
>Lack of memory of GATE
obviously, never was there
>tendency of being followed
Nah
>Law enforcement being lenient
Never got in trouble with the law so I guess?
>IQ's often as high as 130
Most tests give 140±2
>interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
>Heavy drug experimentation
I guess kinda
>forehead scars
Nope
>Early speech therapy
Yup
>First born sons
Yep
>Meme magic
Yes no maybe can you repeat the question
>Israeli art student girlfriends
Tfw no gf
>Premonitions
Yep
>Above average intuition
Yep

>ended up here
Sadly yes
>>
>>127006779
Thanks anon.
>>
>>127009595
I can see/intuit everything externally, and I can make happen whatever I desire at little cost. I'm not so sure I'm bluepilled, strictly speaking. But I do have a hump I've recently approached, and I suspect my old tools won't help me all the way this time.
>>
>>127010449

I'd have to think about it more.

I had to basically shatter myself and rebuild from nothing, to be better than I was.

But there has to be other vectors.
>>
>>127008513

The opposite of fear of self/success is...what?

The Jew preaches self-love to the point of societal destruction. Selfishness isn't the answer, is it?
>>
>>127010703
I'm worried I might have to do that too. But I don't know if I'm calculating that necessity correctly. I may be overestimating the effort that is truly required of me. Is a total shattering needed? Or am I inching close to the verge of breakthrough with my current effort. I know I need to keep moving forward; don't know if I really need to molt the old shell.
>>
So why do we all congregate here?
>>
>>126995115

fucking hell you LARPing snowflakes got out of your containment board on x and keep posting new threads

just go away your pathetic cringelords

"I IZ SPETZIEL GUUUYZ"
>>
File: Stralya.jpg (76KB, 634x504px) Image search: [Google]
Stralya.jpg
76KB, 634x504px
>>127011367
This website is a very low barrier to entry, popular, global forum. You have to be retarded to not see it's value.
>>
Oh shit
Hazel eyed
Got the bump
Dunno about complications in birth, never asked
No real near death exp
I remember almost nothing but I was young
I had horrible paranoia as a child, always thought people were following me, up to checking for rooftop snipers
Been stopped by cops quite a few times, they always just make me sit there for an hour then let me go
Pretty high IQ
Love /x/
Multi month weed binges
No scars
Social anxiety until about my twenties
First born
Migraines
Tfw no israeli art student gf
Memes magic
Best crazy dreams
Great intuition
>>
>>126995115
So I mentioned in other threads that googling my 1-3rd grade GATE teacher led me to a psychology book that was published by a group called the Human Relations Area Files.
Human Relations Area Files which was (is?) funded by the CIA.
The HRAF was part of a concerted effort that started in the 1920s.
Here's what they did and what they provide
>Beginning in 1928, anthropologists at Yale began to build a file on all cultural knowledge. George Peter Murdock led this project. The idea was to record anthropological data in a file that could be accessed without reading the literature. By 1938 the social scientists had entered data on 40 cultures. By 1966, they had entered data on 285 cultures. From a filing cabinet full of 5 x 8 cards, the file expanded to over 68 million cards. Over time the name of this file changed, from the Outline of Cultural Materials to the Human Relations Area Files.

>>>>As the data bank grew, anthropologists were faced with the question of the variability of culture versus a mean or average of cultural practices.
>>
>>127011936
>The file was used during and after World War II as a guide to American military commanders coming in contact with foreign peoples. The government funded research into these files and compiled reports to guide military commanders regarding local customs. Leading anthropologists of the wartime period wrote books about how to accustom foreign people to U.S. standards of normalcy.
>However, this was not a naïve endorsement of U.S. standards as normal. Instead, a cross-cultural survey was made using dimensions such as toilet training, sex education, and childhood dependence vs. independence. The judges used a quantitative scale, and in this way the study of culture was made “scientific.” The head of the project was George Peter Murdock at Yale. He received funding from the Rockefeller foundation to compile and analyze the data.
>The data were first used as America took over the Japanese Empire at the end of World War II. The policies were formulated at the School of Military Government and Administration at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, and at Columbia University.
>This effort marked the shift from a British Empire method of governing to an American Empire method of governing. In the Pacific, residents of islands were usually put in a camp. Sociological studies of Japanese interred in camps were used as models for behavioral change for all of the Pacific peoples under U.S. military control.
>>
what kind of larp shit is this.
>>
File: MarioCouch.png (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
MarioCouch.png
34KB, 196x197px
>>127011936
You should watch the last documentary I posted in this post,
>>126996489
It will make your head spin.
>>
>>126995115
I was in a Gifted and Talented scheme at primary school but that either consisted of going to do maths with older kids, or doing secondary school-level maths.

>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>used to have a birth mark on my shoulder
>law enforcement being lenient
Recently I had a car crash that was my fault, police didnt even test me for drugs or alcohol as is common procedure
>serious interest in /x/, ghosts/aliens/ufos are real
>first born son
>acne scars on forehead
>occasional premonitions
>>
>>126995115
I match pretty much all of those. I was GATE, retested into Seminar. All I remember from the time in the classes was a lot of hearing tests, they went something like this;
>get called to "nurses" office
>regular school nurse not there
>divided room window in between me and tester
>telephone in my side
>instructed to pick it up
>told to give signal when I hear tones
>motion to observer through window on each tone
>finish test
>told to take a test on computer in room
>mostly vocabulary from classes
>has a few multiple choice pictures with no context or question associated with it
>every 2 weeks for 2 and a half years
>>
>>127012568
Holy fuck. The hearing tests. I would never have remembered that had you not said something.

That was it, wasn't it. The fucking hearing tests.
>>
>>127012181
This is what else was going on at Yale at the time:
>In 1936 at Yale Mowrer and Hull began to test the hypothesis that frustration leads to aggression, and this opened the way for experimental tests of Freudian hypotheses. However, this literature was criticized for distorting Freud and for formulating vague hypotheses. By the 1970s over a thousand studies of lab experiments in frustration had been published. Out of this research came the idea that the environment is the controlling variable in response to stimulus.
>This orientation to a “deterministic environment” linked psychology to Marxism. Both psychology and Marxism are invalidated by their reliance on the concept of a determining environment and their desire to form that determining environment.
>Later mind-control research led to the conclusion that no one could resist an all-out assault on the mind under controlled conditions, and this conclusion reinforced the idea of the all-powerful environment. However, people do break habits using nothing more than will power, so mental conditioning is not necessarily once-and-for-all. But the behaviorists focused on how to set the conditioning rather than how to break the conditioning, so all of their studies ended up aiding the controllers.

>After the war the anthropologists applied the [HRAF] analysis to American society and decided to try to change its sexual and childrearing practices more toward a “worldwide mean” of cultural practices.
>This campaign eventually aided the Cultural Marxist sexual revolution, permissive childrearing, feminism, the attack on the authority of the father, and world population control campaigns under the name of “family planning.” Ashley Montegue, Margaret Meade, B.F Skinner, Benjamin Spock, Alfred Kinsey, and other popularizers incorporated these techniques in their pseudo-sciences and became authorities in “scientific culture” (Marxist culture) for a wide public.
>>
>>127012805

>A second line of mind-control research developed through the CIA after World War II
>CIA director Allen Dulles sponsored a variety of experiments to program individuals and populations. These experiments included radiology, electroshock, psychiatry, graphology, harassment, and drugs
>Project Artichoke was established in 1952 to hone interrogation techniques. In 1953 MK-ULTRA projects began to study drugs, hypnosis, mind control machines, MASS BRAINWASHING, electroshock, and lobotomy to control the mind.
>The Pavlovian conditioning school operated under the assumption that the normal middle-class person was brainwashed by socialization, which is nothing more than stimulus-response conditioning. The Pavlovians considered socialization to be hit-or-miss or arbitrary rather than culturally defining and historically tested. Operating out of reductionist assumptions, they felt free to “scientifically” experiment on humans to discover and replace conditioned associations from culture or natural instincts with their own preferred conditioning.
>The conditioning techniques were then passed to radical university students, who experimented with these techniques in a variety of ways, such as interview techniques, videotaping public events, teach-ins, happenings, experimental or postmodern art, etc. The Left adopted these new conditioning techniques in combination with Cultural Marxist theory and Surrealist art theory for subversive purposes. The main idea was to degrade Americans to the status of confused morons so that they would accept Communist propaganda without realizing it was Communist propaganda. The strategy of forced retardation worked perfectly once the Communists took over the teachers’ unions and controlled the educational curriculum from the federal Department of Education.
>>
>>127012846
>By the 1950s, the major advertising agencies got ahold of handbooks of stimulus-response conditioning techniques and subliminal persuasion techniques and used these methods to stimulate sales.
It is now understood that these “scientific experiments” were designed to establish experimental results that would always reinforce the assumptions of the Pavlovian psychologists. The unexpected result was how easily the lab experience of psychological control can be transferred into media, education, political campaigns, and control over public spaces.
>This work resulted in the poll, the SAT test, a battery of psychological tests measuring human preferences, demographically-oriented propaganda campaigns, anthropology databanks and culture-change projects, therapists as social authorities, coercive interrogation techniques, long-distance spying, and various radical movements. At first located in the university and then in the military, the techniques have been widely taught and now are in the hands of a variety of occupations devoted to influencing attitudes and behavior.
>All secular institutions are now controlled by experts in conditioning. The American experiment has turned into a psychological control experiment. The American dream of a free citizenry living free lives and electing representatives to carry out the will of the majority has now been entirely corrupted by evil psychologists and the commanding elites who have learned their control methods. You have to escape from this corrupt system of secular institutions to find any human value or human dignity, and you have to cleanse your identity to remedy your own conditioning or you will waste your life in their system carrying out their goals.
>>
>>127012774
What kind of school were you at? When I tested into GATE, I (my parents) was given a choice on a school in the middle of military housing or one that also doubled for a school for deaf kids, we chose the latter.
>>
>>127013087

Shill detected. What the fuck, man?

> Reposting the same wording
> Grammar no GATEfag would use

Is there nowhere left free from advertising?
>>
>>127011018

>The opposite of fear of self/success is...what?

Being whole. Loving and trusting those close to you precisely as you love and trust yourself.
>>
>>127011018
Everyone is selfish, no matter what one does the ultimate reason why they do it is because they want to, the definition of selfish. I'd advise not thinking of it in terms of selfishness/altruism. Just do what you want to do, whether you or others deem your actions good or bad.
>>
>>127012905
Eh, just read the whole thing: http://archive.is/u2YFD

Basically, since the 50s/60s groups funded and controlled by the Rockefeller foundation and the CIA have been trying to find a world-wide cultural mean to educate us all to. They've perfected techniques that make you accept the way things are and condition the average American to accept this cultural marxism and never question their party line and Drink Coke.

If you were selected for GATE (Real GATE, not advanced classes or whatever after school programs the district made up so that your mother could say her child is gifted too), it's because you are resistant to the conditioning. That's what "gifted" really means. That's why you can't remember a lot of these classes even though other memories are perfectly clear. That's why you have two categories, the Cat 1 people who completed the program and went on to success, and the Cat 2 people who were bounced out during middle school and found the whole school system suddenly hostile and ostracizing. If they can't condition you, they'll desocialize you so you can't decondition anybody else.
>>
>>127013087
I was at a small catholic school and the GATE people came and found me because I was light years faster than my classmates
>>
>hazel eyes
>have the bump
>I was a c-section because I didnt want to come out during labor
>Ive had a couple close calls but nothing majorly traumatizing. I have a major fear of drowning however
>I was in a private lutheran school until 9th grade so possibly was never put on their radar
>never really felt followed
>cops have been a mixed bag. Ive gotten away with shit sometimes and other times had the book thrown at me
>IQ has been tested at 135
>do have interest in x tier stuff
>my biggest addiction has been hookers and strippers. Never done any drugs harder than weed
>no scars on my head
>I had speech therapy as a young child
>I am a first born son
>occasional hedaches but mostly because I never drink enough water
>tfw no gf
>memes are magic
>I used to be able to lucid dream as a teenager. Cant really do it anymore
>idk about having alot of intuition

This is pretty interesting. I probably never was picked by these people since I was in private schools until high school. I probably would have been if i was in public ones.

I am interested to know more about this though.
>>
>>126996158
>(including the Israeli gf thing...I'm not a chad but three of the five girls I've fucked have been wealthy jewesses who spoke about going to israel for free). It's spoopy.

Israel has a social warfare tactic at work against the western world.

They infiltrated the department of Educations in order to find the smart goyim, so they can do one of the following:

1. Destroy their lives

2. Steal their ideas

3. Corrupt them to work for the dark side (jewish gf)

4. Keep tabs on them for further action.

IT's why the jews always say that they are the smartest race, but they always push "Intelligence isn't real" in western nations.

They are literally trying to breed us dumb enough to fall for their deceptions 100% of the time, by taking the smart people out of the gene pool.

And no one gives a shit about protecting us because of vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqv_xwS5Syc

So, the end result of this breeding program, is a western world that is fit to do only one thing...

Fight in jewish wars for Israel.
>>
>>127011363

For me to truly have balance, I had to do it that way.

I'd meditate on it for a while if I were you.
>>
>>127013352
>If they can't condition you, they'll desocialize you so you can't decondition anybody else.
This is why you come to /pol/ because trying to talk to normies results in their being dismissive of you even though what you are telling them is so completely obviously the truth.
>>
>>126995115
Most of this fits me, but I never did GATE because it wasn't offered in my area. What if we're all Indigo children?
>>
>>127013278
Sorry my grammar offends you, I didn't realize I was writing a theisis here, just posting a question and an experience.
>>
>>127013420
They didn't have you relocate? What time were you in the program? I tested in 1997, changed schools that year, and stayed with the program until my parents moved us out of state.
>>
>>127012181
Btw, we have an IRC channel now, irc.walls.guru on the #gate channel.

If you don't know how to use irc, just go here, type in a nick and click connect.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.walls.guru/gate
>>
My IQ is 131 and it was often considered that I should jump over one class, would I have become a gatefag? How large a share of the pupils is enrolled anyways, is it more like 1 or 10 percent?
>>
File: IMG_7158.jpg (101KB, 863x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7158.jpg
101KB, 863x714px
>>127013537
>what if we're all indigo children

I'm starting to think it's pretty much that simple.

>inb4 calling me a retard and go to /x

It only makes sense we would get shilled if it's true.

Does anyone here have snowflake patterns in their eyes?
>>
>>126995115
GATEr here. None of that shit happened. We just got middle school math in 4th and 5th grade. It was essentially a pathway to honors/IB and you're a fucking mong.
>>
File: tol.png (690KB, 2000x3871px) Image search: [Google]
tol.png
690KB, 2000x3871px
>>127009417
>I wonder if any ancients ever wrote about mind control techniques used to make good slaves?

What do you think the khabalistic tree of life is?

It's a psychological road-map for human behavior and thought.

I'm telling you guys, the jews have been researching mind control for thousands of years.

Up at the top, "Keter", that's your higher self, actualization, immagination, planning, etc...

There at the bottom, that's your lower self, instincts and whatnot.

Everything in between are specific mental/emotional states, and the paths inbetween are ways of exploiting human behavior and thought to drive them from "Keter" (hard to control), to "Malkuth" (Easy to control)

it's herding tactics, used on people.
>>
Did no one else at all have the hearing tests followed by weird vocabulary/multiple choice tests?
>>
>>126995115
http://www.strawpoll.me/13034542
>>
>>127011660
My god, Aussie spiders now subsist on electricity, don't they?
>>
>>127014076

Seems like a lot of bugs do, lately.
>>
>>127014025
>Did no one else at all have the hearing tests followed by weird vocabulary/multiple choice tests?

I had that, I thought it was for ADD/ADHD.
>>
>>126995115
I was in a gifted and talented school for grades 6-8

The way school works in the US is like this:
Spend entire year preparing for end of the year standardized tests. The rest determine where money goes (in who's pockets), who gets a raise, and who gets to keep their jobs. Teachers with overall bad grade averages will most likely get fired.

So with that, why not have a system where you can condense all the smart kids together. Suddenly you have a super smart school with good standardized tests results. This means more funding for the district which means prople get more money in their pockets.
That is what Gifted and Talented is. It's just another way to make money.
>>
File: CcIdSiT.jpg (533KB, 1280x1708px) Image search: [Google]
CcIdSiT.jpg
533KB, 1280x1708px
I did the gifted program and all we did was play D&D.
>>
>>127014399
>That is what Gifted and Talented is. It's just another way to make money.

I'm telling you, man.. Goifted and Talmuded is a germline warfare strategy to make sure only the dumbest goy breed.
>>
>>127014506
>I'm telling you, man.. Goifted and Talmuded is a germline warfare strategy to make sure only the dumbest goy breed.

What exactly do you think they used the MK-ULTRA thing for?
>>
I'm 33 and I've never been able to impregnate a woman even though I've tried many times with different women.

Is it possible I was sterilized at the end of gate?
>>
I think I was put in an advanced math class in grade 5. But now am a loser neet
>>
File: propagandaamericanmedia.jpg (157KB, 640x916px) Image search: [Google]
propagandaamericanmedia.jpg
157KB, 640x916px
>>127013458
I used to think it was just a dark joke.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (50KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
50KB, 850x400px
Let me break this down for you guys in a way that you will be sure to understand.

1. What is the CIA's primary mission?
(Pic related)

2. Considering pic related basically means that the CIA keeps control through propaganda (lies), who is the most likely to endanger their strategy?

Dumb goys, who always obey orders (and are raised to), and perpetually lift heavy objects..

OR, Extremely smart goy, who constantly question everything around them out of curiosity and the desire to learn?

I'm telling you guys, the CIA was set up to CENTRALIZE AND CONTROL GOY INTELLIGENCE.
>>
>>127014848
>I used to think it was just a dark joke.

Thats just because you never studied human psychology, evolutionary psychology, and consciousness/neuron linkage patterns.

Mind control is one of the oldest weapons of war that exists.

Surpassed in age ONLY by rock and stick.
>>
>>127014859

What happens when dumb goy and smart goy come together and fuse body with mind?
>>
>>127015020

>Mind control is one of the oldest weapons of war that exists.

People still don't understand what language is truly for, how it's corrupted.

Memes are an analogy for illustration.
>>
>>127013989
Holy shit do you have some sauce? Would love to read more on this.
>>
>>126995620
Haha you chose not to out of fear of home work?
I did the gifted program grade 3-12. Glad I did, we got advanced course work, my peers were generally smarter than in the normie classes, and the teachers had the freedom to make curriculums that were more in depth to what the students were interested in.
>>
Hmm, now that you mention it, I do seem to recall a few weeks in GATE during which we all pledged allegiance to Israel and underwent forced sterilization, but I never made the connection to the worldwide Zionist conspiracy before. Now I know!
>>
>>126995115
Wow but occipital lobe isn't even associated with mathematical ability
>>
>>127015507
Kek
>>
>>126995115
>be absolute utter dumbass
>4th grade teacher liked the picture I drew
>put me in GATE
>spend entire life being a C student among A rank gifted
>parents talk shit to me all my life
I struggled and crawled so that I wouldn't fail. Mom literally yelled at me for being a dumbass and slap me until 1am at night as I study for a 3 point math quiz. I choked back my tears until I couldn't hold it anymore and cried uncontrollably until 2am. The look on my dad's face was as though he was about to kill me. The only way my shitty parents knew how to silence a kid was hitting them so they hit me so that I would stop crying but I couldn't control it.
>>
>>127015031
>What happens when dumb goy and smart goy come together and fuse body with mind?

Dumb fights over the women while smart attempts to fix shit while being attacked as a potential threat to breeding "Rights"

You ever heard of envy?

You ever seen it boosted by mind control?
>>
File: 1457063599190.jpg (217KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457063599190.jpg
217KB, 717x960px
>>127015564

Well you're among friends in these threads, anon.
>>
File: 1419896808115.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1419896808115.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>126995115
Ex Gate / swas kid reporting in

occipital bun check (im pretty neanderthal looking over all because of Alaskan native genes, those people are like 30 percent Neanderthal)

My memories are poor of that time probably because I didn't sleep much, the cultural poz was definitly hot and heavy, and it started almost right away.

Windows were covered

I had a near death experience from a brain trauma injury at 4, my iq was still around 130 at 12

The law has fucked me so far

My drug experience was over before 18, but my shirty life made me grow up way too quickly

First born son

Ok what the fuck, now im getting convinced

>jew art student gf

>premonitions (that have saved my ass before, my father has stories of the same thing. If I dont follow these feelings then bad shit always happens, often in completely unpredictable ways.

The above average intuition and meme magic things also apply
>>
>>127015693

I mean in unison, anon.

Have you never witnessed it?
>>
>>127014755
I had hormone imbalance issues shortly after leaving GATE. Before that i was a competitive athlete. An acquaintance of mine was identified as smart early on and they had similar issues. I think they really do target you if you drop out, or don't comply.
>>
>>126996547
You mean white people
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (8KB, 255x179px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
8KB, 255x179px
>>127015287
>Holy shit do you have some sauce? Would love to read more on this.

If you read deeply into the occult (ancient magic), you will eventually see that most all of it is a study of human psychology.

Every single magical tradition I have studied thus far, have the same basic traits that run parallel with a study of human psychology.

The Tarot Major Arcana describe the paths between the sephirots in the tree of life, btw.
>>
Talked to my mother, confirmed I was in TAG in 2nd grade,in Hawaii
>>
>>127015564
Seems like a normal thing to discipline child

Why the fuck did you cry though?
Are some kind of faggot?
>>
>>127015891
Same thing, anon.
>>
>>126995115
99th percentile GATE here. Took college entry SAT age 11 and scored 1100. IQ in the high 150s. Took A LOT of drugs in my 20's and almost wrecked my brain on ketamine. Still recovering, never going to be as clever as I used to be
>>
>>127015825
>I mean in unison, anon.

The jews would just trick the dumb goy into killing their smart goy.

It works like, EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Dumb people are easier to deceive, and thus from an economic perspective, it makes sense to dumb down the population so that they will buy more of the shitty crap your (not *YOUR*) company sells through advertising....

Or propaganda.....

Or Media spin.......

Or outright lies.......

it's all basically the same.
>>
File: Pol.jpg (27KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
Pol.jpg
27KB, 600x434px
>>126995115
UNCLE POL HERE. YOU GATE FAGS ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE NEAREST DEATH CAMP
>>
Former GATE student, does anybody else recall building a model of a future city, also highlighting problems that exist now that won't be in the future? i.e. food pill solves world hunger, cutting edge medicine etc.
>>
>>126995115
holy shit who the fuck are you OP?
>>
>>127016111

>The jews would just trick the dumb goy into killing their smart goy.

Well, that's the gift and curse of our loyalty.

If we become bonded to each other, another person cannot break it. It has to be broken by one of the parties, or not at all.
>>
>>127016129
>UNCLE POL HERE. YOU GATE FAGS ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO REPORT TO THE NEAREST DEATH CAMP

Of course, because communists ALWAYS destroy their intelligent populations, don't they?

My, what an AMAZING (((COINCIDENCE)))

Anyone want to try pushing for communism in Israel?
>>
I recall taking the GATE test many times, even in highschool.
>>
I wasn't in GATE but almost everything else checks out.
>>
>>127016349

>Anyone want to try pushing for communism in Israel?

Sounds like something old /pol/ would do.
>>
Also is it strictly Israeli GF or can they be Jewish? Had a gf from France, hella jewish nose, but she creates music and also came/went and has done so on numerous occasions, most notably after move into a new rent house
>>
>>127016439
Oh and my gf is Jewish, is that important?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (234KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
234KB, 600x300px
>>127016316
>holy shit who the fuck are you OP?

It's a god damned germline warfare strategy, you fool.

Israel is trying to *BREED ALL GOY STUPID*

Wake the fuck up....

Who owns Israel?

The Khazarian, Rothschild.
>>
Anybody else have parents/grandparents who were freemasons and/or eastern stars?
>>
>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Check
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
Check
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Check
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Check
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Wrong
>- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
Wrong
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Wrong
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Check
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
??
Check
Degenerates.
>- Forehead scars
Check
>- Early speech therapy
Check
>- First born sons
Check
>- Migraines
Wrong
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Check
>- Meme Magic
Check
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Wrong
>- Above average intuition
Check

Sounds like your average middle class white kid to me. Although the Israeli gf thing really spooked me.
>>
File: sage.png (457KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
457KB, 400x586px
>the physical characteristics of smart kids are the physical characteristics of white people (I cant believe DeKendrix and Tyrone didnt make the cut)
>people who were smart as kids are now smart as adults
>like most people in modern society these fucking degenerates did drugs in their 20's
>people on 4chan needed early speech therapy (as is commonly associated with things such as autism and aspergers)

oh wow how spoopy, what are the chances that multiple people have these extremely common traits?

fucking sage this LARPing shit
>>
>>127016748
Funny how every naysayer didn't have the windows closed.

That's enough examples for me.
Noted.

Shills cannot go back on this now when trying to discredit
>>
I did GATE from like 5th grade till high school I think.
you guys wanna know what it was?
>showing up an hour early for a fucking class I hated with a bunch of other people from other cliques
>it was this weird secret club though, we didnt really acknowledge other members in the hallways
>AN HOUR MORE OF SCHOOL FOR NO REASON
thats what GATE was
>>
>>127016612

>goy are made to serve is literal

Interesting.
>>
File: 1493445208283.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493445208283.png
29KB, 741x568px
>mfw non im a non white (spic) GATEr
>mfw managed to turn out right wing instead of left wing sheepleno
>mfw no head scar
>mfw not first born
>mfw wasnt an autist who needed sleech therapy
>no art kike gf
>no migraines

what gives am i a based alliGATEr? did i break the conditioning?
>>
>>127016809
>>the physical characteristics of smart kids are the physical characteristics of white people

>oh wow how spoopy, what are the chances that multiple people have these extremely common traits?

So, you are saying that the jews are trying to exterminate all of the goy that can defeat them intellectually, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wdjgL40wc4
>>
>blue/grey eyes
>math bump
>flipped upside down in the womb and had to be cut out
>nearly drowned when 2
>law enforcement more lenient than should have been
>no idea on IQ but did very well academically
>premonitions
>Israeli art student gf (what the fuck)
>drug phase
>/x/ interest
>meme magic

Scarily specific but probably designed to be so
>>
>>127015564
fuck this brings back memories
I'm sorry you had to go through this
the gifted program was the ruination of my life as well
>>
>>127016809
Evil maori kike

Fuck off back to your island, the samoans are cooler
>>
File: 1485652574014.jpg (9KB, 249x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485652574014.jpg
9KB, 249x240px
>>126995115
>Hazel
>No bump
>Almost died at birth
>Almost died in pool at 3
>I know I didn't do jack shit but play with Hot Wheels
>No windows in the class
>Never fucked with police, deathly scared
>Never taken an IQ test, would probably get 110ish
>Love a good spoop
>Dent on head from headphones
>Speech therapy from in 1st grade
>Only child
>Used to get massive headaches when jacking off
>pepe.jpg
>Dreams are relevant, but still weird
>Scored ISTP on that MBTI shit, probably not intuitive enough

The only reason I hit the books so hard early on was because I didn't want to get yelled at, I'm sensitive to that shit and still am

I was probably put in there by mistake, I'm not smart at all, just afraid
>>
am i the only GATE fag that didnt match the description??? the only similarities were high iq, thats about it
>>
>>127017045
Fucking hell, both my GATE teachers were Jewish women
>>
green

nope

does emergency c-section count?

nope

>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
yes but i remember very little of my early school years in general. family life was super stressful + i'm mentally ill

lmao this is so /x/-tier it hurts. I definitely would have remembered something like this

nope

pretty sure that has more to do with how i look

pretty sure my IQ isn't that impressive, although i imagine it's above 100 at least

yes. haven't experienced any of it myself though

would hardly call it heavy

>Forehead scars
nope

>Early speech therapy
what kind of autistic shit is this?

>First born sons
nope

>Migraines
nope

nope

>Meme Magic
wut

nope

>Above average intuition
yes

I'm not even sure why I was put in GATE, desu. Seems like they usually seek out people who are highly gifted in STEM, which I am very much not.
>>
>>127017401
lul, Im a lot whiter than you are m8. How are things going in niggerland anyway? still having conflicts everywhere?
>>
>>127017045
>>goy are made to serve is literal

"Made", is inaccurate.....

The proper term you are looking for is "Desired by Jews"
>>
>>127015842
this, i purposely under achieved all through high school so they would fuck off
>>
>>127017843
and it made it worse*
>>
>>126995115
Blue eyes
Yes
Broke mothers rib
Not afaik
yeah
yeah
maybe
yep
unsure
yea
not really
not really
unsure
nope
a couple times
no
yes
yes
yes

What the fuck
>>
>>127017749
Most likely
>>
File: IMG_7059.jpg (25KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7059.jpg
25KB, 480x270px
This program clearly had multiple secret levels.

Many of you guys made it into gate but no further.

I think level 2 is when the blinds get closed and the weird shit we can't remember starts.

Level 3 was an invitation to the Johns Hopkins summer program.
>>
Fucking Christ, not another one of these threads. For the last time, there is absolutely Nothing cryptic about GATE. I was in it, I remember all the shit that i did, there was no subliminal messages, no hypnosis, the classes where im from didn't black their windows. A lot of people apply to the traits listed in the tendencies because they link each other together.
The reason it developed during the Cold War was to compete with the ruskies in education. Sage this thread before other people catch your autism OP. Or at least move it to /x/
>>
cringe: the thread
>>
File: SocialStateControl.jpg (258KB, 830x913px) Image search: [Google]
SocialStateControl.jpg
258KB, 830x913px
>>127017540
If had to guess I'd say mine was Jewish as well.

>>127017890
What happened?
>>
>>127018075
@pic, just map the possible mercury/aluminium intrusions into the brain through the blood brain barrier, ionic weaknesses.

You'll catch em all.
>>
Definitely was in this program.
Hazel eyes
Idk ive got a stupid huge head
Born month early nigga
Nothing for near-death
Don't remember much besides math in the sixth grade in which we went to the library and learned algebra.
I remember a total of 0 windows.
Not followed
I've gotten off easy on a lot of shit (drug charges and the like)
I've been told im pretty smart online IQ tests are bullshit so I don't know my IQ
>>
File: helper.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
GATE is a meme dreamed up by educators trying to milk kids for dem programz. Before GATE there was just grade skipping. If you get less than 12 years in the indoctrination camp it's not good for business.
>>
File: IMG_7097.png (25KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7097.png
25KB, 266x220px
>>127018203
I'm not a schizophrenic, are you?
>>
>>127018376
>I've been told im pretty smart online IQ tests are bullshit so I don't know my IQ

Considering total information awareness, I'm gonna agree with this statement.
>>
Bunch of braindead LARPers/schizos who post in these threads. Fucking hell you niggers are retarded. No, there is nothing special about you, you are not part of some past experiment. You are all probably sub-100 IQ brainlets, because nobody with even a shred of intelligence lacks this many critical thinking skills. inb4 I get called a fucking shill.
>>
>>127018653
>I'm not a schizophrenic, are you?

Hi, CIA, you still working with Obama?
>>
>>127018747
I'm not a shill,so wtf were you talking about then
>>127018708
This is the shill
>>
>>126997326
>The real redpill is realizing that you are surrounded by Prussian serf meat puppets who are wired to murder you when you think abstractly too much. Honestly most "adults" around you talk like cartoon characters and have the blank eyes of fish, don't they? Almost like the commies won the World War or something...

This. Teachers and academics are not as innocent as they appear. The smart ones are those that can see through their lies and call them on their shit. You bet your ass such people are monitored from an early age.
>>
>>127018846
test
>>
>>127018843
Predictable brainlet. Subhuman retard, literally. You are either that or a literal schizophrenic. Either way you are worthless.
>>
this isnt your regular roleplaying
this is
advanced roleplaying
>>
>>127019071

I wish, my life would be a lot simpler.
>>
>>127018199
ostracized from everyone around me, the typical shit from teachers having insanely high expectations when i produced average, non shit, results. it was kinda like everyone shunned me for not being like the other gate fags, it was also hard i guess since im skeptical about any info fed to me, or that i stand up to authority
>>
I fit you list pretty well, except I have amber eyes and am a second born son.

My brother, first born, went into GATE and he is a bleeding heart, die hard, progressive ideologue. Enjoy the anecdotal evidence for what it's worth. Note that his eyes are much darker than my own; for your data sheet.

The rest of the list applies to me though. Here's the twist. I distinctly remember my GATE interview when I was 8/in 3rd grade (burger school system). I remember judging the desired result of the woman giving me questions and puzzles to answer. I remember knowing I was being interviewed because my brother had already entered the program. I remember throwing the test because I wasn't interested. I stopped playing along about halfway through and insisted that I get to attend recess. I did not want to participate GATE, mostly because my brother acted like a cunt and had issues making or keeping friends.

What caught my attention though was the common tendency for GATE participants to have eerily about average intuition and prophetic dreams. I've lived with this for as far back as I can remember. I've had moments and days that I've lived before in my mind as well as moments which play through in detail before they occur later in the same day or the same week. I'm not one to buy into the paranormal element of these phenomena, but I have a hard to time rationalizing the events.

However, and this memory became very interesting to me because of these threads, I know that I was actively quashed during my 3-12 years in school; all of which was attended within the same district. What's more is that several times along the way I was aggressively encouraged to pursue GATE and similar programs, all of which I declined.
>>
File: goofus-and-gallant-mba.png (685KB, 900x402px) Image search: [Google]
goofus-and-gallant-mba.png
685KB, 900x402px
>>127019302
>eerily about average intuition
kek
>>
>>127019510
>I shitposted an auto-correct sentence flub
>I'm smart

k
>>
>>127008736

(((They))) are the real gatekeepers. The criminal occult families. They are in all social classes, and network behind your back. Maybe 10% of people are like this. They own everything, and get the vast majority of key jobs.
>>
>>126995115
Isn't 140 the "official" genius IQ? My (Swedish) dad has one of 141, he's been invited to MENSA a few times for it. Not bragging, just backing up my claim here.
>>
>>126997326
>The real redpill is realizing that you are surrounded by Prussian serf meat puppets who are wired to murder you when you think abstractly too much. Honestly most "adults" around you talk like cartoon characters and have the blank eyes of fish, don't they?
Holy shit.
I'm scared.
They do. HELP
>>
>>127019672
I thought it was funny.
>>
File: 1495462624817.jpg (26KB, 468x322px) Image search: [Google]
1495462624817.jpg
26KB, 468x322px
>>126995115
Ok lets try and identify some more common factors here

Did anybody else have stomach problems as a kid? This seemed to be pretty common amongst my gt friends.
>>
>>127019302
damn thats me, 95% of that list.

dejavu dreams all my life

so this is the reason they wanna get rid of white/celtic /intuitive
>>
>>126995115

Really fucking blue. like people constantly tell me how blue they are like i dont fucking know
always wondered what that was
2 weeks early
i was trampled by a spooked horse. dont remember why but i wasnt fucking with him
i remember a lot of the work... but i dont remember much besides my favorite things we did
... holy shit yeah
does attempted abductions count? because twice, once a nigger (my mom freaked the fuck out) and then this group of people i didnt know kept trying to get me to leave with them
i have and eighth of pot on me after smoking outside a rave and had a cop come up to me and tell me he going to search my car, so i just gave it to him and he dumped it on the ground and told me to "get out of here" still cant figure out why he didnt pinch me
129 confirmed
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
yep
yeah
>Forehead scars
yeah
>Early speech therapy
i did have a stammer but i got over it
>First born sons
i was the only son they needed
>Migraines
all the time
i think you are joking
>Meme Magic
You want meme magic? i predicted trumps presidency in 2008. fuckers framed at my mothers house now.
See above
>Above average intuition
again, see above
>>
>>127020064
I think it's 98th percentile, and IQ (which has a normal distribution) is usually defined with an average of 100 and a 15 point standard deviation. If you recall your statistics, 2 sigma cut-off is roughly 97.5% on a one-sided interval, so it's a little over 130, usually 135 if I'm not mistaken. Not 140 though.
>>
>>126995115
Everything but the girlfriend. I also declined the GT program when offered, but they still know who I am. If you stay out of the schools they can't control you as effectively -- also fuck fear, I'm ready.
>>
>>127008736

This is all getting really really weird.

I think that either there is something to this, or I have autism.
>>
>>127018843
>I'm not a shill,so wtf were you talking about then

The schitzo refrence is a common tactic of shills attempting to dissuade people from discussing gangstalking tactics derived from the stasi tactic of "Zersetzung"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>>
>>127021344
If one is true, then so is the other.
>>
>>127015031
They start drilling their black mind-slaves with pretexts for disenfranchising the goy through violence. You know and genuine "revolution"
>>
>>127021344
>This is all getting really really weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-EdLMxjPCg
>>
>>126995115
>>127020806

except im a fucking fascist
I guess the conditioning didnt work.

ill lead you to freedom poor sheep
youre welcome
Me For Supreme Leader 2018
>>
>>127020878
The MENSA website says "top 2%", so you seem correct enough.
>>
>>127021740

>You know and genuine "revolution"

Would (((they))) be willing to escalate when they are this informed?

Seems awfully unprecedented.
>>
>>127018075
>John Hopkins
I was invited, but didn't go because I thought gate was stupid and I didn't want more stupid shit for summer

I too have the math bump, but my parents are Mexican immigrants. My dad's mom is Jewish
>>
As descendants of Atlantis we carry a heavy burden

The normies will never understand our plight
>>
>>126995499
I did that. Did you live in MD outside DC?

Our team beat even all the high school teams, but i think just bc one kid's dad suggested we pick Nvidia and it did killer in 98.
>>
I do remember the other students fucking hating us
>>
File: Dubsgate.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dubsgate.png
42KB, 640x400px
This one is still posted on VIII c h a n, if i'm not mistaken.....
>>
File: 1476922667710.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1476922667710.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>127021954

Is that why I won't eat anything that comes from the water?
>>
>>127022005
and outside people being brought in to teach us
except i cant remember anything they taught, groups of three at a time
>>
>>127019071
well they are gifted, allegedly
>>
>>127022033
Dubsign...
>>
>>127021375
I know that but your original reply to me didn't make any sense to me at all so I wasn't joking around. Should I just try and look into it?
>>
>>126995926
Same here, exactly. Had my first one in first grade. They have happened less as ive gotten older. Tho i feel they happen when im "on the right path" or something. Maybe not tho
>>
>>127022094
no... thats because youre an autistic faggot
>>
>>127018843
I cant reply to you except to be S

p

a

m..........
>>
File: IMG_3543.jpg (101KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3543.jpg
101KB, 499x499px
>>127022103
Yes. For me they were both women by the last names of Karpinski and Murphy.
Group of 3 of us.
>>127021909
same here. I turned down the summer program and I don't remember being in gate after that. Did they turn their backs on me or give up on me? Does anyone remember how they exited the program?

I would love to hear about anyone who went to the summer program. One anon mentioned it was like a competition, which I recall. Would be amazing to track down a winner and find out what happened next
>>
>>127022422
C'mon man I do not get what you're talking about
>>
>>127022535
>C'mon man I do not get what you're talking about

Spam filter, preventing rational discourse.
>>
>>127022481
why do i remember them pushing water on me...
>>
>>127022584
NSA+CIA using resources to grab admin passwords?
>>
File: TripodsTrilogy.jpg (384KB, 1925x1044px) Image search: [Google]
TripodsTrilogy.jpg
384KB, 1925x1044px
>>127018846
>>127020228
One of the main functions of school is to get the plebs to police themselves.

>>127022481
>Would be amazing to track down a winner and find out what happened next
pic related
>>
>>127022646
like there was a water cooler...
we werent allowed to go down the hall to get water except on bathroom breaks, which were always chaperoned? is that a thing or was my school just crazy
>>
>>127020570
Like what? I had a simular experience to to op's post. At least once a week I'd have horeible diearrea or a sour stomach.
>>
>>127022646
Someone else mentioned fluoride enriched, dental water, or something like that. I think i remember some kind of snack time.
>>
>>127022785
those books... man fuck
>>
>>127022944
YEAH. which was odd because we still got lunch... i never understood that
>>
File: JUSTcutMyHair.jpg (11KB, 242x189px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTcutMyHair.jpg
11KB, 242x189px
>>127022956
Some of us didn't take to the capping very well.
>>
File: IMG_7161.jpg (357KB, 1862x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7161.jpg
357KB, 1862x1349px
>>127020570
>birth defects
>stomach problems

Yup. I was born with esophageal atresia. Very rare. Experimental (at the time) surgery saved me
>>
>>127022785
@pic

CHRIST-opher.

how vain.
>>
>>127020603
we can see through their shit.
>>
>>126995115

WTF. I just remembered a basement at my old school. I'm about to vomit. I suddenly feel like my skin is standing on edge and I have tears coming down my face but I don't know why.

I've been having these weird dreams lately. All the stuff on this thread. I've been looking for answers. What the fuck am I remembering?
>>
>>127023026
I hear that. They didnt like me very much unless it was the study of history... so the Gate program is an attempt to cull the outstanding members of society early?

or what?
>>
>>127013765
Sketchy
>>
>>127020570
mild ulcerative colitis
>>
>>127023355
Someone re-post the pic of those psychic remote viewing cards. It really got my noggin joggin.

Do you remember the puzzle questions? The man who hung himself on a beam, or the glass dome opera singer?
>>
>>127023523
i had an upper GI in high school and had stomach ulcers
>>
>>127023281
>WTF. I just remembered a basement at my old school. I'm about to vomit. I suddenly feel like my skin is standing on edge and I have tears coming down my face but I don't know why.
>I've been having these weird dreams lately. All the stuff on this thread. I've been looking for answers. What the fuck am I remembering?

It can decrypt your brainwave patterns from a standoff distance of like.... Low Earth Orbit.

Try to keep up, pal.
>>
>>127023682

same
>>
>>127023646
we need to keep talking because im getting a lot of memories rushing back
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>127023646
>>
>>127022870
Whoops, forgot to post my gate stats.
Firstborn son born 2 and half weeks late with blue eyes, IQ is around 140, when i was 4 I had a corrective surgery to fix a lisp, in 6th grade they'd send us to the local high school to sit it in the freshman math and science classes once a week. I also remember never getting in trouble in school for my many fights. Now I'm 22 and posting this drunk and stoned off my ass. Is anybody else from this program a burn out or loser? I still keep in touch with some friends from high school who were in this program. Most are college dropouts, a few still live with their parents.
>>
>>127023646
>>127023793
yeah i remember all those...
>>
>>127023762
Say more than same, this might be something serious
>>127023682
I had upper GI too.
>>
>>127023801
i like the waves
>>
also captchas are getting increasingly more fucking ridiculous
>>
>>127023934

I had ulcers and upper GI, also had thyroid issues (both hyper and hypo)
>>
File: fluoride.jpg (30KB, 437x470px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
30KB, 437x470px
>>127023717
>from a standoff distance of like

Pineal crystals.... changing electrochemcial properties because of a Halide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halide
>>
>>127023801
I like the cross
>>
File: negative and positive space.png (1MB, 1315x554px) Image search: [Google]
negative and positive space.png
1MB, 1315x554px
>>127023853
Did you guys draw and talk architecture? GATE is where i learned about negative and positive space.
>>
>>127024040
>>127023934
Upper Gi is when they shove a camera down your throat, just to clarify
>>
>>126995115

It's almost like these:
explain everything else you posted better than some commonality in being in GATE courses.
>>
>>127024080
>>127023942

I always liked the star
>>
>>127024176
I just reposted that OP from an earlier thread.
>>
>>127024173
yes but mostly roman and greek, at least what i can recall
>>
>>127024174

I supposed so but wasn't completely sure, good thing we're all on the same page
Had "the camera" at around 5th grade
>>
Does anyone remember growing eggplants all year and then at the end of the year cooking and eating them?
>>
>>127024302
Yah that Chinese thing is just a google image i grabbed real quick.
>>
>>127024173
>architecture
Yes we even went to falling waters
>>
>>127024360
they ran all kinds of tests and could never figure out why i had ulcers. They called it stress induced and put me on this chalky ass medication
>>
File: IMG_7117.jpg (1MB, 2314x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7117.jpg
1MB, 2314x4096px
>>127024176
Hey yeah, it's almost as if we rejected this prison society and opened our minds

Fucking die shill
>>
>>127024539

>they ran all kinds of tests and could never figure out why i had ulcers. They called it stress induced and put me on this chalky ass medication

Same fucking shit.

I think they were 2000mg zantacs.
>>
Wait was GATE that program back in the 1970s that they had in California for gifted students? My dad was selected for that.
>>
File: AlexJones.jpg (6KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
6KB, 306x164px
>>127024403

Son, I've got bad news for you.
>>
"Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief."

"Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. The term owes its origin to Gas Light, a 1938 play and 1944 film. It has been used in clinical and research literature."

This is a gaslighting thread. This is designed to make you, an isolated individual, succumb to deeper levels of mind control. Supposing then the you were targeted by some malignant force or organization; what is your choice of action? The majority of discussion in this thread is negative. It is teaching you to believe that you were specifically chosen to fail, that you will continue to fail, that there is no hope for you, except for failure.

I strongly advise leaving this thread, as it is specifically created with broad enough "requirements" to target individuals and pull them down to a negative state of consciousness. Please do not fall for these kinds of tactics.
>>
>>127024539
They told me it was because I never ate vegetables
My parents just fed me soda and candy up until I got colitis
pretty autistic
>>
>>127024633
Were they giant horse pills??
>>
>>127024683
Shill,this is inoculation.
>>
>>127024698
my step father was nutritionist so that wasnt an issue for me
>>
>>127008736
Looks normal to me.
>>
>>127023801
Shit just got real, I forgot about the test. It made no fucking sense to me as a "smart kid"
>>
>>127024903
How am I a shill? The vast majority of this thread is people giving vague information, asking a question to the forum at large if they had a "similar experience", and someone chimes in later that they did. You're fishing for information, performing a cold read on your audience like a false telepath, and sick individuals in need of real help are running to you, thinking you have an answer.

You have no answer. You point fingers, you call names, but you're not giving any solutions.
>>
>>127024683
dumb nigger... i found this shit by random on an image board remembering weird bullshit. fuck off my dude
>>
>>127025079
what fucking solutions shill? were remembering shit
>>
>>127024016
SAI building itself? How does time work again?

4chan is owned by the gub'ment
>>
File: 1495274365723.jpg (41KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495274365723.jpg
41KB, 482x549px
Hazel
no
not to my knowledge, I am a younger twin though
Car accident and nearly drowning
I think I remember it pretty well. It was just a bunch of useless 'creative' garbage
true
I don't think so
Not true
130 range
yup
big time
>Forehead scars
None
>Early speech therapy
yes
>First born sons
Younger of first born twins
>Migraines
no
no
>Meme Magic
?
Vivid dreams, nothing seemingly prophetic though
>Above average intuition
How would one know this? Guess that means, no?
>>
>>127025087
Look, once more, not a proper reply. Once more, someone fished you for information, and you're quick to latch on to anything that makes you feel above the others. If you were isolated and bullied when you were younger, does it make sense that it was because you were specifically targeted by a cabal due to your potential to overthrow a New World Order that has been in the making for 80 years, or because you have an unwarranted sense of self-importance?

You "found" this thread by browsing 4chan, which is the most basic-level for funposting possible, which has been around longer than Facebook. It's not a "carefully planned" stunt, it's just a fact of probabilities.

>>127025188
You're not remembering anything! You're having these ideas and thoughts planted into you. You just want some "truth" to absolve you of any and all responsibilities. You're no better than the niggers living on Section 8 or the spics on EBT. You're a child unwilling to accept personal failures, and are creating false memories to take the burden away.
>>
>>127025198
no like it was a picture of traffic jam "select the cars"
>click all of them.jpg
>>
>>127024635
Anyone?
I was recommended for gifted programs early in school but declined. Until about 8th grade I don't even think I had ever reviewed any material before any exam. I think I had a college reading level in 5th grade if that means anything lol
Still curious about whether or not the GATE program is the same honors program from the 70s and 80s in California that my dad was enrolled in.
>>
>>127025346
what are you blabbing about dumb nigger?
what do i need to be absolved from???
are you normally this retarded or are you just larping?
>>
>>127024683
You just played yourself, Uncle Sam.

Another one

DEEEEEEE
JAAAAAAAY
KHALLLEDDD

bless up spooks
>>
>>127025401
ask your dad
>>
>>127025401
I was a part of it in California more recently than the 80s, but I do think it's defunct now.
>>
>>127025483
>>127025572
How does this even make sense? What am -I- roleplaying? What part am I deluding myself into playing? You're slinging names and hatespeech without any proper response. No one can take either of you seriously if you can't even respond at this so-called "higher level" you two apparently operate at by being GATErs.

Think about this: you may not be specifically envoys, but anyone who enters this thread, and sees that this is how you respond to people who challenge and condemn what is obviously a psy-op campaign, are going to be immediately discouraged from listening to what either of you have to say.
>>
>>127025346

I didn't have personal failures. I had a series of accidents, but things are getting better.

why do you assume its all negative? I'm curious about these premonitions.

Why are they searching for an artifact in the ancient world? What is they are so scared of? Something really huge and awful is coming.
>>
>>127025727
Dog,

They've done so much to me I do not care who believes what. God, the real God, is with me and protects me. No religion, just me and God.

I agree that there are targeted psyop campaigns, and you must understand that our reactions are appropriate. You're playing your role quite well yourself, I might ad.

Say your prayers and eat your vitamins kids!
>>
>>127025079

You don't understand.

We remember by talking about it.
>>
>>127025727
oh i get it
youre one of those kids who hated the GATErs because you thought they got to go do cool shit while you had to sit there in class with the rest of the spergs.

Make no mistake, were making fun of you because your first post was a dumb nigger larp about gas-lighting.

One thing is true about you faggot, you never understood what we did in those classes and you apparently never will. because were talking about OUR experiences and then denying them, so choke on a BBC kike shill.
>>
>>127018708
I sure hope so desu
>>
Youre denying them*>>127026089
>>
>>127025787
Yes, and it's something explicitly obvious and has no bearing on any of us. Armageddon, The End Times, Kali Yuga, or whatever you want to call it is an event that cannot be escaped, erased, or prevented. Regardless of coincidences or similarities in this thread, there is no individual among us who will perform a founding like Rome did. By focusing on "what-ifs" and "could-bes", you're being distracting from what "is". Theory is masturbation. Thoughts of these aspects opens oneself up to psychic avenues to be assaulted. You can't play with fire and be surprised you find yourself burned. If you don't know what you're looking for, do NOT allow yourself to be put into a position to be taken advantage of. This is a thread designed to take advantage of you because YOU DO NOT KNOW.

>>127025916
>>127025953
This is insane. You have absolutely no idea what you're doing. You're looking for information you shouldn't be looking for, and the consequences are going to be dire. You're tricking yourselves into making a new reality, one without any proper foundation, and it's going to collapse underneath you. I am begging you, please stop. All you're doing is making your situations worse.

>>127026089
No, I was in the GATE programs. I personally align with all of these "requirements" the OP offers. I'm not foolish enough to fall in with these threads. You claim to have "broken free" from one mind control, and yet you're willingly letting yourself get sucked into another trick.
>>
File: IMG_7163.png (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7163.png
3KB, 318x159px
Never forget that the appearance of shills automatically means we're into something
>>
File: 20161018_220933-2.jpg (26KB, 342x421px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_220933-2.jpg
26KB, 342x421px
Legit GATEr here. Pic related are some of my awards Ive earned in 1st grade.

How I got picked:
1) Did too well in normal classes, got bored, got in trouble a lot bcuz of boredom (brought a needle to school, broke arm on monkeybars)

2)High achiever. Everything ez. Won numerous state and science fair awards during elementary. 4.0 gpa advanced. Took placement exam for vocab in 3rd grade and scored at 8th grade level.

3)Teacher selectively chose me. I was taken in privately by school to take a Ravens Matrices Test. Next week later I got a letter from GATE saying I made it. I had to switch schools for the GATE program but it was too far away. Ended up in middle school TAG/honors. I did take early speech classes because I had trouble keeping eye contact. Im good now.

All in all there's nothing much on GATE. I find it a lot of busy work just to keep the smart kids occupied. I think its agenda to make them obedient slaves because they normalize you with all the other smart kids so you are all pressured to follow the same rules. Most of my GATE friends ended up being like anyone else with a degree ex: engineering and wageslave jobs. Meanwhile Im running 2 businesses Ive made during hs and am graduating faster because I took college courses via dual enrollment. Its not that special really. What you do with your life is what matters.
>>
would somebody just fucking tell me what this means.

what are the assholes searching for? I know they are looking for something?
Is it like some free energy device left over from another civilization or aliens? Who the fuck are the demons the Catholic church is communicating with ?

When are they building the temple uniting the Abrahamic religions?

Apparently Jerusalem gets bombed.

What happens to the American Midwest? How big is the explosion?

How many of these weird demon things actually are moving around?

What about the blood drinkers... elen laku?
>>
>>127026302
>Calls thread foolish
>thread is also a psyop
pick one retard
>>
File: winter_by_fear_sas-d8ge82x.jpg (175KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
winter_by_fear_sas-d8ge82x.jpg
175KB, 1264x632px
>>127024176
>explain everything else you posted better than some commonality in being in GATE courses.

I would have thought that the commonality was the point of the research, yes?
>>
>>127026302
Oh I'll find some foundation no matter how deep we have to go. You obviously know who I am, you can come with me or collapse here when I pull the trigger :)

Ever consider that maybe there are things YOU DONT GET? You fucking lizard brained automaton. Check the digits on the first three posts I made in this thread and probably on this one too.

Act like I'm not him.
>>
>>127026364
You're too young. Seems like the spoopy shit went down in the 90s
>>
>>127026403

Ugh does it even matter anymore.

Its either a psyop and we're all just self organizing ourselves around some random overly general shit (like a zodiac), or maybe we have autism, or maybe the world is coming to an end.

Either way. I'm sick of this fucking planet. Five fucking lifetimes, and you humans piss me off in every one.
>>
>>127026302
god everything you post reeks of self satisfaction and a sense of self-righteousness consistent with a narcissistic histrionic
>>
Anyone else get 'selected' for other programs and get interviewed/screened by outsiders well after leaving gate toward the tail end of high school?
>>
>>127026386
Kali Yuga, simple as that, only the Abrahamic religions believe in a sort of samsara where God will give them immortality, meaning they don't care what kind of havoc they cause when they bring about the end of the world.

>>127026403
Wrong. I stated that I am not foolish enough to suddenly participating in these threads looking for a hidden truth.

>>127026540
This is tragic, more than anything.

>>127026658
What about the rest of this thread? Is it not full of masturbatory feels allowing people to feel included in something for once? This whole thread is designed to suck in and convince individuals largely cut off from contact with other people that they were part of something "greater".
>>
If you join the IRC, DON"T FUCKING LEAVE WITHIN 1 MINUTE.
We are there, we will talk, but all you people do is say hello and then split. Just hang around for a few fucking min.
>>
>>127026658

its a thread catering to high IQ individuals. its pretty much all of us, in all honesty.
>>
>>127026729
i had the marines come to get me to enlist but that was related to my ASVAB test i took
>>
>>127026834
Point conceded, fuck lmao
>>
>>127026805
Wonderful, it should open us up to some comedy later then, no?
>>
>>127026805
and once again DUMB FUCKING NIGGER, im not looking for some fucking truth im interested in the similarities.
>>
In the last thread an anon mentioned Boys State which is not the same thing as the Johns Hopkins summer program I was invited to. I'm not able to find any info about it online. I wonder if my mom still has the reading material they gave us
>>
>>127026302

>You're tricking yourselves into making a new reality, one without any proper foundation, and it's going to collapse underneath you.

They said the same shit in 1776
>>
>>127026550
>You're too young. Seems like the spoopy shit went down in the 90s

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_%28information_security%29

u new?
>>
>>127026960
I find no comedy in seeing people letting themselves needlessly suffer. If I did, I wouldn't take the time to offer up any replies.

>>127026986
Once again, these similarities are all things that can be done as a cold reading by a $20 psychic. You're looking for anything at all that can be construed as a "similarity", and it's insane to think in this manner. Next you're going to ask favorite colors, boxers or briefs, and how often one masturbates to find similarities.

>>127027059
No, they didn't, because the founding of a country is completely different than the founding of actual reality. Nothing even changed when America became "America". I know you had a history teacher tell you that the farmers in the mountains didn't even know a war had been fought until someone came along telling them it was over.
>>
>>127016248
In middle school in VA, did a smart kid program called SPECTRUM during recess.

One activity was design your own civilization from scratch: the creatures in it, environment, and other social and econonic factors.

Another was learning basics of Esperanto (gay universal language) and ranking usefulness of tools in an arctic plane crash survival sitiation.
>>
>>126995115
they called it IGNITE where i'm from, and i can relate to most of the similarities. i tested into the class when i was in second grade, and it continued, once a week, until i had finished sixth grade. i remember doing a lot of riddle solving, video editing, music production, and advanced math, among various hands on projects. i have to say that it was probably my favorite class i ever attended, and i have nothing but fond memories of it; that being said, i failed both 7th and 8th grade. i didn't fail because i was dumb, i just found all the work/homework to be boring as fuck, so i didn't do it. do you fags think that this gifted class might have played a roll in my academic downfall? or am i just a degenerate white nigger?
>>
>>127026805
>Man, people in this thread can convince themselves of anything
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS SANDNIGGER RELIGIONS EXPLANATION ITS ABSOLUTE TRUTH
>autism intensifies

fucking kek
>>
>>127026805
>>127026805
>Man, people in this thread can convince themselves of anything
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS SANDNIGGER RELIGIONS EXPLANATION ITS ABSOLUTE TRUTH
>autism intensifies

fucking kek
>>
>>127027225

jidf you need to go.
>>
>>127027353

Maybe. I'm willing to accept that. then again, things are weird. Meh. LOL
>>
>>127027315
>>127027353
You're not concerned with similarities and not truths, so I understand that you didn't take the time to look anything up. That's fine. You're here on your own prerogatives, even though I extremely disagree with your decision.

>>127027418
Why? Why do I need to go? What have I said that deserves your simple memetic reply? You're so open with information, and yet suddenly you resort to basic replies when you're confronted. Do you not want discourse? Do you not want to convince me that you're right?
>>
>>127027562

>Do you not want to convince me that you're right?

No, because these threads obviously have nothing to do with you.

It is not about convincing you, it is about remembering amongst friends.
>>
>>127026302
>will perform a founding like Rome did

That was oddly specific... I didn't have that conversation with you.
>>
Congrats shill, you broke up our conversation.
>>
File: absolutely civilian.jpg (33KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely civilian.jpg
33KB, 562x600px
>>127027562
no i looked it up...
And youre an autistic retard
the world ended in 2012 too right?
the mayan calendar war highly accurate?
oh L.Ron Hubbard is jesus
please go fuck off shill.
no one cares about your pseudo-intellectual bullshit
>>
>>127027626
I could be classified as a GATEr. What, then, is your definition of "friend"? If it's not the similarities of our histories, is it then someone who is willing to indulge you in fantasies? I would think someone trying to prevent you from harming yourself would be more friendly than someone giving you a gateway to things you simply aren't ready for yet.

>>127027724
Rome is ubiquitous. Rome was one of the golden ages of humanity. We are elegiac for a return to Rome.

>>127027816
You are completely mistaken. Every major religion believes in the end of the world. The end of the world is inevitable, but that doesn't mean human extinction. The only reason we have lived this long in this era is thanks to globalized technology making the world seem more "alive". We're on life support. You can either focus on these similarities, or you can focus on improving yourself. I'm trying to help you, I really am. Please don't let yourself be distracted. If you were chosen to "fail" because you could overcome any obstacle, then please, PLEASE prove them wrong. Make yourself a better person, and quit worrying about whatever your past experiences, or the past experiences of others, were.
>>
>>127027987

You're against memory, you're against asking questions with dangerous answers.

Your intentions are not noble.
>>
I went to a military housing school system for k-8.
Blue eyes
Got the bun
And almost all that shit minus the gf applies to me. Only thing I remember from the course is that the science courses were fun as shit and they had me doing math two grades up at the "advanced level" and gave me a text book 4x the size the other students that were in my class and had me carry it to and from school everyday
>>
>>127027225
Sorry about my mouth(fingertips) btw you know they get away from me. I'm listening and trying to take it to heart, my goal is obviously not to enhance suffering -- but to be understood, and I have suffered a great deal, so maybe I feel like it's the only way to be heard?

You know I have a long path ahead, not trying to be flippant but when it gets "intense" you can see how one would need to diffuse the intensity with levity.

Thanks tho for reals
>>
>>127027987
>believing in religion
JIDF.webm
come on kike, you arent even trying anymore
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.