[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the BBC one of the more reliable msm outlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bbc.jpg (25KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
25KB, 590x350px
I was accustomed to going to their site for news or watching the news channel when I out of the mainland for work. I couldn't watch it after the US election because they seemed to follow the same beat as MSNBC and every other liberal rag.

Going back today,it doesn't seem so bad. So are they more legit now, or are they still cucked and defending shitskin refugees and Trump shitting?
>>
>>126994927
>Going back today,it doesn't seem so bad
Fuckoff. Right here is an article on NATO talks.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40037776
>Yeah you know what we need to cover? The protests!
>>
>>126994927
Also they always refer to ISIS as "so-called Islamic state" Not even new york times or washington post does that shit.
>>
>>126994927
fuck bbc and fuck tv licences
>>
>>126994927
Only when they're talking about the US, and you can still do a lot better.

In other words, the percentage of the time that they have decent reporting is low enough that they aren't worth the time. One can easily do better.
>>
Yes, they fall over themselves to be unbiased, they have about 25 committees and overseers to ensure they stay neutral.

The left accuse them of being right wing and the the right wing accuse them of being left wing, they get it about right.
>>
>>126994927
They're as biased and dishonest now as they ever have been, I would take anything you see on the bbc with a grain of salt if I were you.
>>
>>126994927
Limey propaganda channel has never been legit
Even worse everyone is so cucked BBC makes people pay for their indoctrination
>>
>>126994927
No.
Bias, opionated, narrative-driven liberalist drivel just like the rest of them.
Anything for a hype piece.
Anything for their (((money))) handlers.
Fucking joke of an organisation.
I'm being 100% serious.
The most despicable thing is that they are still masquerading as inforned, unbias and factual, and I imagine to many people in and outside the UK they still appear as such.
Utterly abhorrent.
>>
>>126994927
None of the MSM, including Fox, are reliable.
>>
File: msnbc hypocrisy.jpg (92KB, 619x519px) Image search: [Google]
msnbc hypocrisy.jpg
92KB, 619x519px
I've seen countless images of people pointing out the hypocrisies of many news outlets, be it tv or online, but I've never seen the BBC depicted that way.
>>
>>126996231
They are clearly left wing. What other sort of website has so many articles about how amazing brown people are?

Pretty decent though overall, the quality of other media is so low that it makes it appear better than it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.