[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will replace Hillary Clinton in the 2020 election? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0161.jpg (35KB, 454x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
35KB, 454x463px
Who will replace Hillary Clinton in the 2020 election? There's no way she'd run again after that embarrassing defeat and the democrats need someone who has a better chance at beating trump
>>
>>126992520
Holy shit is that the energizer bunny? I've never seen this pic.
>>
>>126992520
Bernie will likely run again
>>
>>126992996
lol the old fuck has to make it to 2020 first.
>>
>>126992520
(((They))) are working behind the scenes to tailor a candidate based off polls from the 2016 election. Expect Tom Hanks to run.
>>
me maybe
>>
>>126992996
Meme candidate for politically illiterate millenials

He would be crushed, has no center appeal
>>
File: doge eat doge world.png (556KB, 618x479px) Image search: [Google]
doge eat doge world.png
556KB, 618x479px
No one, the democrats are eating themselves.

They will likely divide into 2 parties The progressive party under a bernie sanders figure and a mainstream figure under a biden type figure.
>>
>>126992520
haha holy shit this is waaaaaaaaaay to on topic for this site kek.
>>
>>126993597
Nah... people say this stuff all the time yet both parties have been around for 150+ years.
>>
>>126992520
The Dems will run Cory Booker/Kamala Harris ticket. They know they're likely to lose, the idea is to get Kamala in line to win the next round.
>>
Mark zuckerberg
>>
maxine waters will win in a land slide check digits
>>
>>126994294
Checked thank God.
>>
>>126993929
Based on the assumption Corey Booker would make it out of the primaries.
>>
tulsi "street shitter cultist another 'niki haley' whore" gabbard.

it's painfully obvious. same way chelsea is pushed by her faction and crime family, miss brown she-jesus will be pushed by the negroid faction.

it will result in an obama-killary type replay.

ivanka, daddy's little liability, will be fucking up conservative side politics since she is a fucking progtard, and this will make 2020 close when it shoudn't be.
>>
File: 1493593494678.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1493593494678.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>126992996
Its theoretically possible that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson might run in the DNC and the dems will try and pull Trump style meme candidate. However considering the fact that they chose to fuck over Bernie for Hillary I'm pretty sure it will be some quasi well-known Democrat that will be pushed by the establishment. I doubt Hillary would be stupid enough to run twice especially with her failing health, though the DNC might try having two women on the ballot in hopes of spurring on another battle of the sexes like they did with Hillary (The democrats seem only capable of doubling down on their failures instead of changing their system).
>>
>>126995110
3rd time, she ran against king obamu
>>
John McCain will run as a democrat
>>
File: 1495326188996.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1495326188996.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
Who says the democratic party will still even be around by then?
>>
Positive they will try for a celebrity. I could see any race or gender though.
>>
>>126995266
There is a difference between losing an intra-party election against Barack Obama who had the media eating out of his hand versus losing the race to becoming president against a man the entire establishment despised and hated. One is annoying but at least you can save face, the other is a career sinking failure.
>>
>>126994109
Zuck for sure.
>>
>>126995302

They would probably nominate him. The Dems are so fucked in the head at this point, nothing would surprise me. It's either that or some token minority ticket who will make sure to alienate all white male voters.

After that, democrats will be no more. I'm interested in the internet party
>>
I was gonna say Kanye West but

>>126994109
Will I get to vote for Tom in 2024?
>>
>>126993597
It won't the be Dems dividing in my opinion. I will be the Rep's. The R's tent is getting too big and we just saw a taste of of the infighting over the healthcare replacement. You are right though the Dems are going to be extinct. It will become a progressive party with the hope that the Bernie bots will lead the party... They won't it will end in disaster.
>>
>>126993799
Thanks for your input fucking dumbass.
>>126992520
And the democratic candidate will be................................................................... IVANKA TRUMP
>>
>>126993241
everyone would vote for tom hanks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.