[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNC Leaks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0200.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
So Debbie Wasserman Schultz's IT tech Imran Awan who is a Paki National is being investigated by Capitol Police for stealing information of House Officials. Now she is demanding that the computer be returned. Is this another hole in the DNC ship that is sinking fast
>>
>>126991522
Source???????????????????????
>>
>>126991617
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
>>
>>126991617
Daily Caller
>>
No. Nothing is "happening". Nothing ever will "happen"

You'll still be posting the same Shit here when you're 50 tho
>>
>>126991793
Nope you'll be crying by the end of 2024
>>
>>126991793
Its true! Every word of it!

>t. 50
>>
>>126992688
Thank you
>>
>>126991793
>I have AIDS downunder
>>
File: IMG_0186.png (509KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.png
509KB, 572x700px
>>
>>126991522
DWS is the kind of woman it's OK to punch
>>
>>126991522 (chKeKed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1aJhN6PoE
>>
>>126995753
some women shouldn't bother with makeup
>>
>>126991522

Yes

> Pakistan is a known collaborator with ISIL
> Pakistan was proven to be working with AQR pre-2015
> If Awan was flipped and started passing information to Pakistan then it likely was also repackaged and sold to China, North Korea, Russia and the AQR client states (every shithole in the middle east / Muslim Brotherhood friendzone).

DWS was likely either
> Getting a cut, like HRC and the Chinese spy scandal in the 90's
> Was blackmailed because Pakistan knew intimate details of how votes and bills are purchased in Congress (and who's each lobby's bagman).
>>
>>126995753

Did democrats really let Pakistani secret service agents with links to Islamists to maintain their computer and phones?
In the name of diversity?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.