[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unabomber should be your mascot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 170px-Unabomber-sketch.png (24KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Unabomber-sketch.png
24KB, 170x226px
From "Industrial Society and Its Future"

Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.
>>
>>126991420
The Unabomber? wtf are you wolf blitzer
That's Ted.
>>
>>126991420
Far too many words.

Leftists merely embrace a supremicist version of white middle class bourgeois ethics. They ignore and dismiss out of hand any minorities or classes that disagree, invalidating authentic cultures in a wholesale fashion. They are the worst of all Imperialists.
>>
>>126993348
This

>>126991420
But honestly this too

I'm upset I agree but I really do.

Didn't realize shit was so fucked even back then.
>>
>>126991619
Ted Kazcynski was the unabomber...
>>
he's very intelligent and accurately diagnosed many of the social issues in modern/contemporary society, but anarcho-primitivism is kindof a silly solution in my opinion when we are on the verge of immortality via genetic engineering. I might ask him his opinions on transhumanism if he's not senile already.

>>126993549
it wasn't as bad, just a clever dude noticed the paradigm shift occurring.
>>
File: 1474972490151.png (127KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474972490151.png
127KB, 640x479px
>dude technology is bad lmao
>*uses bombs to spread message*

the real redpill is he was fucked in the head because of MKULTRA
>>
File: 1436413240961.jpg (66KB, 403x275px) Image search: [Google]
1436413240961.jpg
66KB, 403x275px
>>126991420
>>
File: 1494382534427.jpg (82KB, 703x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494382534427.jpg
82KB, 703x896px
>>126991420
Symbol-Retardation of a math with who became an anti-tech hippie fag conflating ideas he saw on the Twilight Zone as a kid with the reality of our ascension into the Overman

Kill yourself FED

No one is blowing shit up of you here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DapNJOXBx2M
>>
>>126995746
>Symbol-Retardation of a math with
of a math *WIZ

FUCK
FUCK
>>
File: 1468388089402.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468388089402.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>126991420
His manifesto gets a thumbs up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.