[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE WOMEN AND THE JEW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3580.jpg (18KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3580.jpg
18KB, 543x271px
Why are western women so terrible
Even you haters who are going to try to post that picture of a white guy fucking an ugly gook to produce a self-hating happa know that that isn't true to Japanese women.

Japanese women know their place, and take care of themselves better than any other woman of any other nationality. We are not tainted by the Jew, and political movements like feminism do not exist. Despite this, we treat our women with respect, unlike our western counterparts. We respect the Japanese woman, and she respects herself, ready to create a family and serve us to the best of her ability.

You all used to have that, but then your women were tainted by the Jew. Also your women look 5~15 years older than they naturally are supposed to, thanks to the growth hormones and GMOs you let your government poison your food with.

TL;DR why do western women, particularly Americans and Canadians not respect themselves, are corrupted by the Jew, are hyper-aged, and yet you defend the white woman? We are willing to donate our superior women. You are not cucking us because we genuinely feel bad for the women whites have to deal with. (Besides, we are superior. Our average IQ is 106 and so it can only benefit your children with a result IQ of 103.)
>>
File: IMG_3581.jpg (28KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
28KB, 332x443px
This is standard. You can't tell me she isn't pretty. Even if you aren't used to Asian beauty standards, you can't lie to me without lying to yourself first.
>>
hi /leftypol/
>>
File: IMG_3582.jpg (23KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3582.jpg
23KB, 313x470px
Our high school students are always equipped with a cute uniform to give you a boost. When you've had a long day at work and your boss was mean to you, at least you can sit on the train or bus and see a girl who looks cute, guaranteed. You can't have this in the west because the Jew has taught your women not to value yourself and has taught your men to go against their genetics and pretend that anything below eighteen cannot even be considered cute.

This falsehood was devised to dilute your culture.
>>
File: IMG_3583.jpg (25KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3583.jpg
25KB, 388x379px
Does this give you energy? Does this give you ambition? Do you look at this and say "Wow, I'm proud to be white" or "This is the future of America/Canada/Britain/Australia/Germany/Poland/Finland/etc"? Do you get a feeling of pride, looking at this, knowing that they might not produce white babies and will not raise them with white cultural values?
>>
>>126989630
うゎー、その3人は男だと思ったー
うわー、気持ち悪いマジで。吐きたい
>>
>>126989817
その通り
>>
File: IMG_3584.jpg (27KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3584.jpg
27KB, 485x303px
You all are not even allowed to value your beautiful women. You can't say "Wow, that girl is really pretty" without being a disgusting pig in your culture. The Jew has cucked you out of your culture. White culture is dead.

Start over in Japan.
>>
何人もこのスレ見た気がするのに返事来ないな。言ったことの全て合ってる訳だ
many people see thread but no one reply. maybe all said thing are true
>>
>>126991388
>many people see thread but no one reply. maybe all said thing are true

I think you're on to something.
>>
>>126991532
I am sorry america. maybe feel embarrass feeling and sad feeling at same time. please come to japan if you cannot search(find?) proper white woman
>>
>>126991532
It's not something to be shy about. It's just what it is. The Jews killed white culture more than 50 years ago. It's over. Just give up and break even and settle down with someone of a superior culture in a country that isn't cucked. Raise your son on white values while your wife raises him on Japanese ones. Give him the strength of both Adolf Hitler and Emperor Showa together.
>>
If this thread 404s whites are too cucked to decide their destiny and their women deserve to be fucking physically superior black men.
>>
>>126992708
Asian or S. American women for me. For all the said reasons you said about our women. I would do best to not be a cucked white man for my faithful S American or Asian women
>>
>>126989275
>>126988940
>>126990812
you see, they look good to you because as a japanese man you were genetically predisposed to find the attractive, to me they look bland and featureless.
>>
>>126988769
Fuck there's jewish posters in Japan now?
>>
File: (((Feminism))).jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
(((Feminism))).jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.