[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you lose in every conceivable way so now your only way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4495.jpg (100KB, 533x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4495.jpg
100KB, 533x778px
>tfw you lose in every conceivable way so now your only way to cope is to kill virtual white republicans

Kek leftists have sunk to a new low, truly pathetic
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (97KB, 750x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4492.jpg
97KB, 750x842px
>>126988669
They're salivating with just the thought of it lmao
>>
Oh man, I get to kill so many nazis in video games, and now I'll get to kill rural and suburban retards too?
>>
>>126988866
These people are getting hard/wet over the thought of killing me and others like me
That's okay though
The feeling is mutual
>>
will there be DLC to add MAGA hats to the enemies?
>>
>kill exotic natives for 4 games
>far cry 5 is about white americans
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>126988866

(((feldman)))
>>
I can't help but think this is a jab at me and people where i'm from. I'm from the south and very Christian. They're allowed to think of us is inbred hillbillies that fuck our sisters but no one is even allowed to make a game about muslims.
>hurr hurr, cowa dooty?
How many times in cod do the towel heads telly uo theyre muslim? they just make the enemy look like a typical 911 terrorist
>>
If they run it like the last few games, you'll have a choice as to which faction you side with. You could end up being the nazis, John.
>>
File: 1463005839014.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1463005839014.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
I wonder, how many people think Farcry games are American-made?
>>
File: cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg (140KB, 406x576px) Image search: [Google]
cover_close-upDESIGN03.jpg
140KB, 406x576px
>>126988669
>>126988866
>>126991894
Killing white, right wing, religious fundamentalists? Never been done before. Very innovative
>>
>>126992547
None of the games allow you to choose factions outside of a hidden ending that happens 15 minutes into the game and ends it right after a cutscene.
>>
>>126993538
I will never not be mad over how they butchered that game.
>>
>>126994076
https://youtu.be/muJYTeQlvC4
>>
>Far Cry 1: Island in the middle of nowhere filled with mutants and mercenaries
>Far Cry 2: Disease ridden nation in Africa where there's a civil war going on
>Far Cry 3: South Pacific Island with a human-trafficking ring
>Far Cry 4: Nation in the middle of the Himalayas high-up and far away from any neighboring civilization
>Far Cry 5: Rural Montana with a 45 min drive to the nearest Cracker Barrel
>>
>>126992214
Weren't the pirates and WHITE MERCS YOU FOUGHT FOR HALF THE GAME not native to the island in Far Cry 3? Obviously the Mercs weren't.
And in 4 you were some mountain poo-in-loo who returned to his home and got involved in the civil war.
Far Cry 2, you were some random Merc who admittedly was fighting African militia groups, but the ultimate enemy was a white Arms-Dealer who was funding them all.
>>
>>126992214
the villain in farcry 2 was a white arms dealer. In 4 it was a half white half asian guy with a british accent? (don't remember pagan mins backstory) In farcry 3 once you kill vaas the endgame antagonist is a white guy from south africa.
>>
Here's the likely plot:
>Bad guys: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>NOT SO FAST GOYIM: *sends in Nubian Kang to pawnch Nazis and impregnate the Hwhite wimminz w/his BBC
>"10/10 must buy"- IGN
>"Even better than Bioshock Infinite"- Leddit
>>
File: download (1).png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
2KB, 225x225px
The teaser trailer even portrays a country church with the pastor using a dead body to ring the chapel bell. Jews won't stop until they kill every last one of us. They are the devil's children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGJgkEEkr0
>>
File: 1460687090771.jpg (106KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
1460687090771.jpg
106KB, 750x653px
STOP GIVING UBISOFT THEIR FREE ADVERTISEMENT
>STOP GIVING UBISOFT THEIR FREE ADVERTISEMENT
>>
>>126994185

What the fuck happened

Why wouldn't they keep those scripted scenes at least?
>>
It may be about a cult. We can be hopeful
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.