[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth about Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: B1giDhrCQAAOzD6.jpg (77KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
B1giDhrCQAAOzD6.jpg
77KB, 600x808px
>Meet tanned looking dude
>Assume he is Southern European
>Find out he is actually a practicing Muslim and comes from somewhere in the Middle East
>He looks and acts no different to everybody else
>As I talk to him, it becomes increasingly clear that he doesn't hold any Islamic values and even acts blasphemous
>Meet his family and they're Al extremely religious
>Realise that he is secretly non religious and is being forced by his family to be Muslim

Pretty sure he believes either his family will disown him or he will be honour killed. This is the reality of Islam; many Muslims are good people forced to be part of a terror cult.
>>
>>126983617
Okay
>>
Islam is hitting the same road as Christianity.
Soon, they'll be okay with adultery, gambling, drinking and co-existing with faggots and trannies.
The kikes can corrupt anything.
>>
>>126983617
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin
He's just as guilty, I just hope that on the day of the rope you don't hesitate to take care of him or you'll join him as a tree decoration
>>
>>126983617
>Lefties mocked him for warning about the muslamic rape gangs and then Rotherham emerged

Who ever made that image deserves cancer
>>
>>126983617
used to have muzzie friends who were in the same boat.
its the same every time, eventually they accept being cucked by their inbred parents, accept their arranged marriage and become full blown muslims.
>>
File: 1495590387094.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495590387094.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
Cool blog faggot
>>
>many Muslims are good people forced to be part of a terror cult.
I can believe this. However, they all need to fucking go already.
>>
>>126983617
A lot of kids go through a rebellious phase and don't follow their parents' religion or ideology.

I know a woman who was Mormon and went through some partying years where she was drinking and smoking weed all the time when she was in her 20's. She grew up with a background where it was considered improper to have caffeine.

Now, she's a mother raising her kid in about the most laudable manner possible and is like the poster girl for the perfect mother. Like one of the crazier things she likes to do for crazy fun now is baking a cake since she enjoys decorating it.

Most people that have grown up in the west are pretty moderate, the problems really come about when you have those kids grow up alongside radicalized nutjobs which are imported now in massive numbers.

Like the Muslim the OP met may become more radical if he started seeing an imam that subscribed to Wahhabiism. Because he'd be seeing all his peers subscribing to it and start looking at it as some appropriate path for himself.
>>
Islam is a religion full of Elliot Rogers.

Why do so many Arabic British college educated men leave for Jihad? Because they know white women don't want them so it's either a live as an incel and maybe rapist, marry arranged girl and fuck same ugly pussy 50 years or give Jihad a go where you're promised a wife and concubines.
>>
>>126983936

Thank you kikes, you're doing the non-existent god's work
>>
It's true. I work with this dude and he is normal as shit. He's even taken a few shots with us at the bar. He had a white girlfriend too. but then one day his parents said they had someone he should meet then three days after they met they were married. Legit went from cool single dude to arranged married and he had absolutely no say. He had to make sure no one knows he had a white girl before and hes never drank or done anything all because of this cult. And to them it's completely normal. There shouldn't be arranged marriages in 2017 in the US that's crazy ahit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.