[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JIHADI FAMILY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

ISIS BARBARITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS
>>
>>126981118
that nigger smile tho
no wonder he's so violent shoulda seen it cumming
>>
>>126981118
With that face I'd blow myself too
>>
He could've killed people with his looks alone.
>>
>>126981118
How many generations of inbreeding does it take to achieve that look
>>
The family that blow up together, stays together.
>>
>>126981118

Cool Glock, Ahmed.
>>
>>126981118
1 Liners >The family that slays together stays together
>It's a good thing the Nuclear family is dead.
>They must be Sunni's the eldest son just had the Shiite blown out of him
>The eldest son lacked discipline, he was always coming home bombed.
>The mother couldn't be shown in the news. She's not 16 yet.
>He shouldn't have given him lunch money, he spent it all at the Allahu snack bar.
>The family was going through hard times. Father had just Bin Laidoff
>The kid just had his 22nd birthday party. What a blast.
>Was trying out for the Jihadi Olympics, totally nailed it.
>>
>>126981118
>trying to pretend dad is doing the isis finger salute thing
>dad has ink on finger
>clearly just voted

mail plz
>>
>>126984928
>dad literally a terrorist supporter
>still trying to shill a dindu narrative
Rabbi pls
>>
File: bookofpeace.png (146KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
bookofpeace.png
146KB, 350x288px
>>126981118

>Salman and his brother Ismail worshipped at Didsbury mosque, where their father, who is known as Abu Ismail within the community, is a well-known figure. “He used to do the five and call the adhan. He has an absolutely beautiful voice. And his boys learned the Qur’an by heart.

This of course has nothing to with islam which is as we all know a noble religion of peace.

>Fled Qaddafi, turns out to be islamic militant

Gee, who could've thought. Let's grant all these islamic extremists asylum! I'm sure they'll be grateful (to us, not Allah) and raise their children to be secular westerners!!!

Politicians did this you Britfriends. What are you gonna do?
>>
>>126981118
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>126984928
>the isis finger salute thing

It's not an isis salute per se.

#notallislamists
>>
I'm just gunna leave this here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
>>
no surprise here. muslims are all like this.
>>
>>126981118
His parents fled from Gaddafi 30 years ago, of course they're terrorists.
>>
File: 1493266004979.png (638KB, 776x633px) Image search: [Google]
1493266004979.png
638KB, 776x633px
>>126981118
Not ALL Muslims!
>>
>>126982969
All of them
>>126983155
Underated
>>
>>126981118
Is that fucking clock boy in the middle?

>feel old yet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.