[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMEY POMPEO MEETING IN NZ W/KIMDOTCOM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ajaj9.jpg (64KB, 550x290px)
ajaj9.jpg
64KB, 550x290px
HOLY SHIT!! Comey, Pompeo "secret meeting" in New Zealand was really a meeting with KIMDOTCOM!!!!
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2305.htm

I know people think this site is mostly disinfo, but think about it! Kim lives in NZ, and no one was talking about what this meeting was about. Could this all be true??
>>
THIS TIME IT'S FOR REAL GUYS
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ITS HAPPENING
>>
Yeah gonna hafta bump that
>>
Please be true
>>
bump wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 480x520px
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...
>>
>>126975365
Fuck off shill.

What if Kim talked made a deal ALREADY with Pompeo and Comey. Kim obviously knew Comey was shit, so wanted Pompeo there before negotiating.

What if Trump found out that Comey was trying to undercut him by not waiting for Pompeo and this was main reason for his firing?
>>
File: 1495149005878s.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1495149005878s.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>>126974368

>Upon President Trump taking power in January, 2017, and his loathing the leftist-communistic Hollywood elite as much as Dotcom, this report further notes, Kim Dotcom began negotiations with the Trump administration to have all of his charges dropped in exchange for his providing evidence proving that Seth Rich, not Russia, released all the Hillary Clinton and Democratic Party documents and emails to Wikileaks—and that culminated in the unprecedented secret meeting between Kim Dotcom, FBI Director Comey and CIA Director Mike Pompeo in New Zealand on 23 April.

Literally fanfiction tier. There's 0 reason to believe Kim met or would meet Comey or Pompeo. That's literally stupid.
>>
Sorcha Faal proven fraud.

Waste of time thread. Nonsense website.

Saged.
>>
>>126975365
at this point i think this is just a shitpost to get yous.
>>
Why would 400lb hackerman meet with Comey?

Why is Comey meeting with anyone?
>>
>>126974368
If I was Trump I'd hang out in Israel as long as possible. Jesus.
>>
>>126974368
Sorcha Fail
>>
bump again
>>
Seth's family did a 180 and are now asking to see the police reports. Heather Podesta is very high up in the DC PD. What do you think is going to happen when a fake report is waved around to try and silence the opposition?
>>
>http://www.baka.com.au/world/fbi-boss-james-comey-arrives-in-new-zealand-20170423-gvquzk.html
>http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11843668

Also;

>http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/05/10/new-zealand-man-admits-comey-death-threats/
>Frank Stewart McLean warned that Comey, who was dramatically sacked by US President Donald Trump on Tuesday, would leave New Zealand “in a wooden box”, Fairfax NZ reported

Who is Frank Stewart McLean?
>>
>>126977186
michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
>>
>>126975365
>another big juicy nothingburger

I heard they serve those at that shitty restaurant with the horrible decor

faggot pizza comet balls
>>
>>126975935
I don't hate Comey personally, he was in the swamp and did what we all would of. I hope he's making a deal with the good side.
>>
>>126976419
No shit. Now go to sleep faggot I mean it
>>
>EVIDENCE: ___________________________________
please fill in the blank
>>
>>126977186
They never did a 180. Everything was said by that shit stain of Brad Bauman. They all want this to be solved like any normal family.
>>
>>126974368

don't make me yawn, I'm already tired enough as this is. Gonna call it a day and go to sleep
>>
>>126974368
>the ghost of seth rich
>/x/

sage
>>
>>126974368
Source on Comey and Pompeo meeting in NZ? Why would Comey have anything to do with meeting Kim?
>>
>>126974368
So, it's literally nothing, r-right guys?
>>
>>126974368
Bump even tho it's proabbly bs
>>
It's literally bumped
>>
Yeeesh!! I wasn't expecting this many shills here. Where's my SHILRAID spray?
>>
>>126978270
Did a 270, now I'm left
>>
Fake
>>
>>126978121
I hate saying this... but yes.

At least, insofar as THIS SPECIFIC THREAD is concerned.

If you ever see:
>Sorcha Faal
or
>whatdoesitmean.com

then you are dealing with /x/-larper disinfo from a sperg somewhere in Slaville.

Every single Sorcha Faal thing quotes some
>mysterious Orthodox Order with ties to Kremlin and deep russian inteligence.

and is Ayy-LMAO and Political conspiracy fan fiction.

Fuck off with that shit. It's a slide tactic used to discredit actual shit by taking actuall happenings and marrying them to absurd nonsense.

As an example (not a real one, but to show HOW they do it in a slightly exaggerated manner)

1) Seth Rich really did leak DNC internal docs to Wikileaks... because he was pissed that $hilLIARy abused the system and fucked Bernie... so he leaked proof of corruption.

but the Sorcha Faal/Whatitbe.org version is this...

>ASSASINATED DNC STAFFER'S TRUE STORY!!!: "According to a report circulating through the highest halls of the KREMLIN today, deep-cover opperatives have informed us that slain DNC Staffer Seth Rich was killed by operatives who knew his TRUE IDENTITY... that's right Through a super triplle classified piec of "Xtra-Stargate Level 5 Intel" recieved by one of our most trusted sisters of Sorcha... Seth Rich was REALLY KILLED to cover for his work whereby he was about to expose the SECRET JOHN McCain Backed STARGATE PROGRAM... using the blood of missing kids to pay for BREAKAWAY CIV TECH!!

>He must be vindicated! Spread this info (if you DARE)

Seriously, fuck them and if you believe or propagate this shit you should just jump off the highest building in your general locale... immediately.
>>
>>126981955
Your missing the point of this website. It is disinformation mixed in with truth. They do this to avoid being harassed by those that would want the truth suppressed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.