[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unusual mix of political opinions thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
In no particular order, stream of conciousness:

1.Trickle down economics has never and will never work. Taxes on the rich need to be raised, heavily
2. Weed is less harmful than alcohol and prescription medications, if those are legal then it follows weed should be
3. Right to bear arms is essential to maintaining our liberties, but any firearm buyer should have to undergo mandatory safety and operations training before purchase
4. Racial profiling is entirely justified. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but a much higher percentage of Muslims support terrorism morally and financially than any other group in the world.
5. Certain Islamic beliefs and parts of Islamic history make Muslims more likely to support terrorism.
6. Who cares if gays want to get married or not
7. Transgender surgery is an elective surgery. If you want to cut your dick off and become a woman (or vice versa), go ahead, but tax dollars shouldn't pay for it.
8. Abortions should be legal up to the point the fetus can survive on its own.
9. Contraceptives should be supplied for free en masse to poor people and ghettos
10. There should be a short mandatory period of service once you reach 18, either military, community service, or public restoration projects
11. All members of Congress should have to use the same health care plan as the average U.S citizen
12. Saudi Arabia, besides Iran, is the biggest financier of global terrorism, and the U.S should treat them as an enemy, not an ally
14. The U.S should invest heavily in renewable energy and reduce dependency on oil to avoid becoming trapped in wars over oil and shipping lanes in the middle east
15. Russia has, in effect, declared war on the west. Russia has been conducting cyber warfare on the U.S and Europe for the past several years. Russia has invaded Ukraine and has blackmailed Western Europe by threatening to shut off oil and gas shipments
16. The U.S should arm Ukraine against Russian aggression
17. Voting should be mandatory
>>
>>126972266
1) Trickle down economics has always worked. Taxes on the poor need to be raised, heavily. No welfare. Any work they do adds to GDP, welfare does not.
2)Good
3)Good
4)Good
5)Good
6)Not married. Let them bang each other in the ass all they want, as long as they pay more for health coverage to reflect their high risk behavior. I don't think we should make turd burglary illegal, but it is a disgusting and deviant behavior which needs to return to the shadows.
7)Yes
8)Yes
9) Should be mandatory.
10)No
11)Yes
12)Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
13)None
14)No
15)No
16)No
17)No

You get 8/16, which is below the 70% required for a passing grade. Into the oven you go.
>>
>>126973262
why no to number 14?
>>
>>126972266
Cool, but Iran ain't supporting terrorism, unless you count Hezbollah as terrorist, which would be grade A certified retardation

1. Right to bear guns is essential for democracy because all political power comes form the barrel of a gun.
2. A technocracy could prevent unnecessary lobbyism and give an opportunity for competent leaders.
>>
>>126972266
Wheres 13? I wanna know whats 13. GOD, its killing me.
>>
>>126973858
I'm talking about Iran supplying weapons, explosives, and training to Shiite insurgents while the U.S was in Iraq
>>
>>126972266
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes to some extent
5, Yes
6. Hmmm no
7. Yes
8. Abortions should be illegal unless it's a life threatening situation. If she was raped, she could just have made use of Plan B
9. Yes
10. Undecided
11. Yes
12. Yes, but Iran is not supporting terrorism
13. accident or superstition? lol
14. Yes
15. Maybe, but if they did, I'd support them
16. Nope
17. No
>>
>>126974184
13 can be...women should have to sign up for the draft, and all physical standards in the military should be the same for both genders
>>
>>126974235
That was not terrorism but resistance against a foreign invasion
>>
>>126972266
>ctrl-f jews
>phrase not found
>>
>>126973262
If the GDP raises while the living standards of the poor drop, then the GDP can go to hell.
>>
>>126972266
> economics don't work
> the state is perfect
Can't take you seriously after that i'm sorry.
>>
>>126974734
Thats not what he said. He advocated for regulations, not a complete takeover. He practically acknowledges the faults of the state by not rejecting market economics.
>>
>>126973533
"Invest" in renewable energy is a misnomer. It is a waste. If the idea was economically viable, the government would not need to be involved. I also hate the windmills. Climate change is bullshit, but loads of ugly windmills all over the place are an eyesore, and require construction and encroachment on lots of fields which should be left alone. They also kill slews of birds. I actually AM an environmentalist, and windmills and vast solar arrays would have a HUGE impact on the landscape and environment.
>>
>>126974734
the state isn't perfect, that's why congress and the president must be held accountable. Hence mandatory voting. Not voting isn't a statement in of itself, it's just laziness
>>
>>126974727
YOu didn't understand. The best way for the poor to become not poor would be by working. You see, the more people you have producing goods and services, the more goods and services there will be. This is aggregate GDP. By working, the poor will not only produce economic output and pay taxes, they will also reduce the requirements for taxes on others. The best anti poverty program is a job. True story.
>>
>>126975385
There are huge industries devoted to using coal and natural gas. The costs stemming from wars and climate change are not passed directly back to those companies and industries, hence the reason they have not pivoted to renewable energy. The government can help the creation of renewable energy by providing tax breaks to new companies and offering contracts to those companies.

Coal mining and oil wells are also very unsightly.

Pollution and environmental damage from petroleum products and coal damages the environment and kills many more animals than windmills ever could, as I'm sure you, the environmentalist, already know
>>
>>126976073
No, you are wrong in all aspects. The total area of windmills and solar pamels would br many HUNDREDS of TIMES greater than the land ruined by oil and coal exploration and mining. Not even close. And the panels and windmills themselves depend upon manufacturing process and, believe it or not, MINED materials. Don't believe any of the nonsense the climate change liars say. IT is just a scam, to steal money. IT is literally money for nothing. Let those who are truly committed spend their OWN money on the program, instead of demanding that others pay. And the climate cultists, somehow, wind up getting this stolen money. But you, not caring about the environment or anything but MORE parasitic and useless government, are not even worth aby more of my time. Into the oven with you.
>>
>>126976576
Just trying to have a discussion. Thanks anyway
>>
1. Taxes must be the same for everyone and under 30%. We ain't commies.
2. Weed is fine. Actually, legalize everything so the government could profit from it.
3. Yup.
4. Agreed.
5. It's probably just too politicized. If they would reform and separate religion from the government it would be fine. The bible is also full of shit and violence yet we aren't following those examples.
6. As long as gays don't dress in thongs and wave thigh sized dildos in parades I will gladly accept them and their marriage. Just don't make your entire existence about you being gay. Nobody is going to pat your head and congratulate you on being proud.
7. I still personally think that chopping up your genitalia will not help you survive from that nagging voice in your head that tells you to kill yourself. I based that opinion on statistics.
8. Abortion should be legal at any point of preggos if the mother was raped, is under 18, if the child was seeded by a close relative (father, brother, uncle, etc.) or if the child has health problems/the birth would risk both mother's and child's lives. If it was a casual pregnancy by accident then I think under 6 weeks it should be legal. BUTT. It would be really difficult to prove that the child was conceived by a rapist or a brother without tests. So fuck it all. idk. Fuck.
9. Pay for your own fucking stuff.
10. Yes.
11. Don't care. They can afford a better health care so why can't they use it?
12. Yup.
14. We should all invest in nuclear power.
15. Russia is overly demonized in the West. Have you ever visited that country? It's a shit hole.
16. There is a holocaust going on in Ukraine and the victims are Russians, my grandpa, cousins and uncles included. People are literally being killed for their nationality and identity.
17. Voting should be a right only for those who have gone through IQ-tests and who scored above average. So mandatory voting is just shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.