[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will genetic engineering make race irrelevant?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: BriaMyles2.jpg (70KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
BriaMyles2.jpg
70KB, 600x889px
There will be no advantage to being white if all people can enjoy the benefits of it, racial pride will disappear.
>>
If we get to that level of technology everyone is going to make their babies white
The whole world is obsessed with whites
>>
>>126969839
No
It will make niggers and shitskins irrelevant
>>
File: 1495605233866.jpg (13KB, 340x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495605233866.jpg
13KB, 340x508px
>>
File: HallstattNordid.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HallstattNordid.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
No. Keep your (((Science))) jewy bullshit.
>>
File: 1495662525858[1].jpg (99KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1495662525858[1].jpg
99KB, 500x515px
yes
>>
>>126970069
>make babies white
Why? I want my children to look like me, if I wanted to be cucked by Sven I'd fly my wife to Sweden and get a sperm donnor there.
It'll be like Gattaca, you get to pick the best genes available by the parents, nothing more.
>>
File: l10.jpg (61KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
l10.jpg
61KB, 750x1000px
Whiten up the blacks, just don't fuck up like last time
>>
>>126969839
Genetic engineering is a wimpy stage that won't last more than a couple of decades. You should only concern yourself with what Mind Uploading is going to bring.
>>
>>126970247
ONCE MIGHTY
N
C
E

M
I
G
H
T
Y
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 928x1488px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 928x1488px
Yep, lets be honest. All our efforts will fail, ive been on the white nationalist scene basically forever. My dads a racist, and im an even bigger one

But im pretty pessimistic about this whole thing. Weve lost, so i just want to chase my true desire of being a stock market tycoon, so im gonna start popping off to /biz/ a lot more again

Forget white nationalism if no birds want to date me cause i cant go 5 minutes without talking about nigel farage or ian paisley etc. Just need to get money so i can buy a big house, a very big house im the country. Watchin afternoon repeats and the food that i eats in the country. Ill take all manner of pills, and pile up analyst bills in the country. Itll be an animal farm, thats the rural charm in the country.
>>
>>126969839
Would be very interesting. I have a feeling it will end up banned by all governments, and only minor gene editing to cure defects will be allowed. Defects as in diseases, not being a nigger.
>>
>>126970474
>Sweden sperm donors
>white
Huehuehue
>>
>>126970474
I think this monkey is right. Genetic refinement, not engineering.
>>
>>126969839
Most minorities can't even use a condom in order to delay pregnancy, what makes you think they will save up money, wait for the hospital visit and suddenly start using protection until then.
>>
>>126970678
fuck off with this shit. Shill.
>>
>>126971029
Countries with universal or similar healthcare systems might just provide it as a service for free because in terms of externalities it's a massive net positive for the country, greatly increasing productivity by drastically increasing intelligence, lowering healthcare costs by decreasing all manner of genetic diseases, etc.
>>
>>126970834
>I have a feeling it will end up banned by all governments, and only minor gene editing to cure defects will be allowed
Maybe in the West. People China, Korea and Singapore are definitely going to use to increase IQ, and other beneficial traits-
>>
>>126969839
No one would want to be black when everyone will be able to run fast as them and have bigger dicks.
>>
>>126970474
Wouldn't you prefer raising a cute white baby over a nigger one?
>>
>>126971206
>Countries with universal or similar healthcare systems might just provide it as a service for free
You could make condoms free and there would still be single moms and dead-beat dads.
>>
>>126970528

<<<

>>126970299
>>
>>126971511
Condom use and genetic engineering are entirely different in both execution and consequences. If the government could do something to drastically increase productivity and decrease spending on things like healthcare you can be virtually guaranteed that it's going to try implementing it.
>>
Eutelegenisis will make race irrelevant.

It would only take 2 generations of Eutelegenisis to transform the world population from stupid, to reasonably smart.
>>
>>126971692
My point is that if there is a big segment of the population that is not able delay childbirth, nor plan ahead for it, then it is not reasonable for them to do it even if genetic engineering was made free.
>>
File: averageiq.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
averageiq.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>126969839
Nigger hate thread in 3, 2,1....
>>
>>126972180
>eutelegenesis eu·tel·e·gen·e·sis (yōō-těl'ə-jěn'ĭ-sĭs)
>n.
>Artificial insemination by semen from a donor selected because of certain desirable characteristics for the development of superior offspring.
I don't think normal people would go along with this. The man would have to be a literal cuck.
>>
>>126970474
realistically non-whites would still choose to make their child a bit lighter shade than themselves. then their children the same, etc. until your genetic line becomes white.
>>
File: Commander_n_King.jpg (208KB, 1282x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Commander_n_King.jpg
208KB, 1282x1034px
>>126970474
>It'll be like Gattaca, you get to pick the best genes available by the parents, nothing more.
Yeah, sure.
>"How smart can joo make mi chico?"
>"Well Mr. Rodriguez, with your genes we can only get his projected IQ to 105-110..."
>"Por que?"
>"Well if we import genes we can get his IQ up to 140-145 for minimal extra charge, would you like that?"
>"Si si. And how tall is he gon' be?"
>"We'll with you and your wife's genes his projected height will be around 5 feet eight inches, b-"
>"Uhhh"
>"-but we can make him taller by importing other genes. I take it you would like him around the 6 foot range?"
"Si."
>"His eye color will be brown. Is that alright with yo-
>Pablo grimaces
>"I take it you would like them green or blue?
>Pablo nods
>"Green, senor."
>Doctor Smith chuckles quietly.
>"Of course of course. Don't feel ashamed Mr. Rodriguez, it's natural for you to want the best for your child."
>>
>>126969839
>no advantage to being white

fuck you, I am white, nobody want to be black/brown idiot

>>126970187
>It will make niggers and shitskins irrelevant

aren't they??
>>
>>126974190
>Romania
>fuck you, I am white
yeah right
>>
>>126974761

are you retard dude? you count only gypsies totally ignoring massive natural blonde population?? how idiot can you be?
>>
>implying race is determined by only a handful of genes

also american education
>>
>>126969839
Why would i willingly want to give up the advantage of whiteness? No, if gene therapy happens, it should be kept exclusive to whites
>>
File: mulatto.jpg (26KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
mulatto.jpg
26KB, 338x450px
>>126974858
>implying blonde hair equates to whiteness
kek
>>
>>126975634

how the fuck to exist mulatos in Romania retard?? do even know what means?
>>
>>126969839

The various human genomes are devolving anyways, so without genetic engineering the entire species will weaken and disappear during the next outbreak.
>>
genetic engineering will never exist
>>
>>126976143
Yes it will. Why would it not?
>>
>>126969839
It would disappear and a new master race will come from the genetic engineering.

The superior white hair, white eyes, porcelain (not pig pink) skin.

All the Whites who are too proud to change to the Artificial Master Race will become the new niggers.
>>
>>126975959
My point is that Romanians aren't white
>>
>>126976836
>My point is

you are stupid.. and idiot, and retard, fucking loser
>>
>>126969839
The various plans for a white ethno-state in the west and East Asian countries with their various future plans (like China's superstate finance/tech sector) would be far, far less expensive than genetic screening and filtering everyone in any given population tbqh. Especially the global population.
>>
>>126969839
>genetic arms race
>race war to end all race wars
>humanity will be decimated
>ordered by NWO to become one race
>humanity becomes the greys
>>
>>126972328
Underrated
>>
>>126976143
It's already here.
>>
>>126971443
>raising some lipless freak
I'm with hue, feel free to make your baby white as the driven snow, but I don't want my baby to look like a stranger in my own home.
>>
>>126978109
Anglos and Irish are the lipless whites. Nords and meds can have lips, though they aren't and disproportionally disgustingly yuge like in coloreds.
>>
>>126976925
don't be mad because you're a gypsynigger
>>
>>126972590
>I don't think normal people would go along with this. The man would have to be a literal cuck.
paternity is an illusion.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.