[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove She's Jewish /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: judith katz.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
judith katz.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
This is the person mostly responsible for changing the definition of racism so that reverse-racism 'isn't a real thing'.

Clearly this is helpful if you want to discriminate against whites while still making it forbidden for whites to advance their own interests

It would be useful for propaganda purposes if I could prove she was a Jew. But so far I only have her name, politics, beady eyes and the allegation on this webpage
http://www.truthjustice.net/politics/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

Help me /pol/
>>
File: judith katz is a jew.png (63KB, 611x376px) Image search: [Google]
judith katz is a jew.png
63KB, 611x376px
Here is the allegation. But it gives no evidence
>>
>>126968894
>Katz
>>
>>126968744
Who says reverse racism isn't a real thing? If people weren't such pussies, they would start filing lawsuits about every little thing. But they are so afraid of social media that they let themselves be discriminated against
>>
File: 1406385897549.jpg (44KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406385897549.jpg
44KB, 814x500px
>>126968744
>Judith H. (((Katz)))
>>
>>126969124
>>126969575
That's what I thought too
>>
>>126969168
Katz quote:
1. Refer again to the definition of prejudice and differentiate it from racism. By the end of the exercise these two terms should have distinct meanings for the participants.
2. It is important to push for the understanding that racism is prejudice plus power and that, therefore, Third World people cannot be racist against Whites in the United States. Third World people can be prejudiced against Whites, but clearly they do not have the power to enforce that prejudice. Although participants may not at this point totally accept this view or feel comfortable with it, it is important to establish the concept as a working definition. As the course progresses, it will, it is hoped, be better understood by participants.
>>
>>126970476
odd how every bio of her is a copypasta of the other
i actually doubt thats her real name
anon might be onto something
>>
>>126971916
She doesn't have a wikipedia page either
I doubt we'll find out anything for sure
>>
>>126968744
Katz is a Jewish Name. Jewess confirmed.
>>
>>126973501
she has a PhD
if you want anything concrete find the college she graduated at
>>
>>126973582
It is an extremely Jewish name
It's annoying not to know for sure though
>>
>>126975005
>Judith began her career by earning a doctorate in education from the University of Massachusetts in 1976
>>
File: IMG_20161104_025015.jpg (7KB, 180x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161104_025015.jpg
7KB, 180x161px
>>126968744
Find her and ask if she's Jewish. No matter what exactly she says the way she answers will show you the truth.
>>
>>126975653
>University of Massachusetts
than this is your next stop
call their office, pretend you are writing a theses about whatever and need some background info on her because sources
may the weaponized autism be strong with you anon
>>
>>126975236
>It is an extremely Jewish name
>It's annoying not to know for sure though

Are you dense?
>>
File: OyVey.jpg (2MB, 2459x3995px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.jpg
2MB, 2459x3995px
>Remember goyim that identifying Jews makes you worse than Hitler!!! Do NOT let the normies know that Jews are behind the leftist agenda!!!
>>
>>126976140
Jews steal names so they can blend in. Katz is a German name
>>
>>126977302
But it has a long Jewish history
>>
http://www.jewishphilanthropies.org/our-leadership/
>>
Why won't she just admit it
>>
>>126970739

They program us like computers, by switching the variables and inserting new functions in our language. It would be nice if we all agreed to pay attention to the etymology of words before blindly adding them to our lexicon.
>>
>>126968744
>Critical
>Race
>Theory
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.