[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: New Explosives Have Been Found During a Police Raid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (170KB, 1750x700px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
170KB, 1750x700px
https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/867516295675338757

Make it fucking stop please. Kill dem sand niggers.
>>
>>126968290
is there ever gonna be like a final jihad where all the sleeper cells activate simultaneously or are we just gonna have to sit through this slow burn shit indefinitely which allows people to make excuses for them every single time
>>
>>126968474
the only way to win is to totally and completely demoralize them, like we did with japan.
japs saw their emperor as a literal god, and kamikaze attacks were their version of suicide bombers.

we dropped bombs on japan to snap them out of their belief system.

islam is all over the world, so we must bomb paki, iran, iraq, saudi arabia, syria, half of africa, and indonesia to snap them out of it.

in other words, they will never snap out of it or some crazy dictator or hardliner with nukes actually decides to put an end to it. meaning russia, india, israel, china, north korea. the usa or england would never do it, but those nations might.
>>
>>126968290
this isn't breaking news we've known about this since yesterday
>>
>>126968474
Its this or we kind of action. At minim they should stop all new Islamic immigration and not allow foreign money to them or foreign money to build mosques.

If she UK musls wants to marry a paki let them immigrate to Pakistan.
>>
>>126970634
Well the bombs they found today didn't explode.
>>
>>126968290
Will this be the final nail in the coffin?
>>
>>126968474
The only way people will fully wake up is another attack on the level of 9/11, but governments won't allow that to happen again. They know they would have to solve the problem or their own people will hang them in the streets at that point.
As of right now, it's only the common folk being blown up, so who cares right?
>>
>>126970484
They won't snap out it with violence. Their religion is built to turn young men I to an army. Everything about it. Violence males them more ferverent and nukes are a waste. Seal the borders and keep the pops you have take steps to integrate them and hope you end up creating a civilized version. Or kick them all out.
>>
File: sbpu.jpg (52KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
sbpu.jpg
52KB, 419x249px
>>126970937
>>
Nah, that's not it. Wait for it, it's not the UK shithole. My nuts tell me so
>>
>>126970973
>Seal the borders
>pressure muslim population to fuck off
>no more gibmedats
>police 24/7 fucking over their business
>deportations for any crime
>local population pressure, you're not welcome here fuck off
>>
>>126968290
nah, you invited 'em.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.