[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone identify this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: item-1.jpg (89KB, 710x472px) Image search: [Google]
item-1.jpg
89KB, 710x472px
It was supposed to be a detonator used in Manchaster. Thin wires, cheep PCB, components mounted close to the board edge... It's not industrial, let alone military. Has more in common with a laser pointer.
>>
>>126968215
Kinda looks like weed pen
>>
>>126969092

Probably. Vaporizers have the coil, decent wattage.
Could be.
Don't know what his explosive was...
>>
>>126969319
Looks like a vape to me too.
>>
File: battery-2.jpg (94KB, 715x475px) Image search: [Google]
battery-2.jpg
94KB, 715x475px
Why would they fool people into thinking that was the battery and post a second picture (of another battery)?
>>
>>126970197

How else can they ban vaporizers?
>>
>>126968215
so those are the new "leaked photos"

>A group of Gaddafi dissidents, who were members of the outlawed Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), lived within close proximity to Abedi in Whalley Range.

>Among them was Abd al-Baset Azzouz, a father-of-four from Manchester, who left Britain to run a terrorist network in Libya overseen by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden’s successor as leader of al-Qaeda.

>Azzouz, 48, an expert bomb-maker, was accused of running an al-Qaeda network in eastern Libya. The Telegraph reported in 2014 that Azzouz had 200 to 300 militants under his control and was an expert in bomb-making.

What if someone planted the bombs there and there was no Salman Abedi. He seems like a fictitious character they are using. Or if he was real he was already dead and they just using him anyways?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 239x211px
Breaking! Picture of the bomber during the blast:
>>
>>126968215
Lmfao
Definitely a vape
>>
I always thought it would be super easy and inconspicuous to make a bomb outta the vape
>>
>>126970197
>yuasa
That's some chinese shit that exploded for no reason.
>>
>>126968215
ban assault vaps
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Vape with left hand, you vaporize with your right.
>>
>>126968215
It's a vape. Circuit board on the left side and you can see the reservoir on the right
>>
File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 246x205px
My head was stuck on laser pointer...Thanks for the un-norm
>>
>>126969092
This. You can see the clear tank on top for holding liquid. Ecig/weed pen
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 260x194px
>>126969319
Explosive left a black res. Orange light in taxi video lasted a second. Taxi video is now being posted without flash. Powder or anfol
>>
>>126971789
this guy doesn't know how a vaporizer works
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x195px
>>126972389
He old because he no vape
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.