[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism VS. Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Ok so, how do we pit these two factions against each other? I think that the image is pretty good, but I doubt that will be nearly enough. Perhaps we can use the Manchester bombing to create the narrative that Islam wants to kill and enslave women. We could also use images of the sex trafficking that Isis is known for, but show other Muslim countries that do the same. Perhaps we can make up some rhetoric that they would use in the situation. What do you guys think?
>>
>>126965758
Your problem will be, to pit the batshit insane against each other.
I know when something doesn't make sense and since then I ignore every aRAPE and TRANSGRESSEDgender toilet managerie.
Ijust wanna survive and get some shit done and fill up the one or other whore.

I guess your baits won't be noticed or even be taken serious by those who are apathetic and see the world the way it is.
>>
>>126965758
A German friend of mine who's a feminist dislikes refugees because they "increase violence against women." She said she doesn't "feel safe in Köln anymore." She's your typical fat feminist and quite paranoid, constantly thinking German men are out there to molest her at any given chance... I doubt any men would make sexual advances on her, but she has a point about refugees.
>>
>>126965758

>implying these feminist would dare to challenge islam and muslims

dont you get it. your first mistake was to give them an inch. why do they completely ignore the role of females in the middle east?

because they know they would get stoned to death if they try to pull their shit in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.
>>
>>126966138
Then perhaps we can expand on that narrative, possibly try to get some media folks to interview them by pushing the narrative enough.
>>
You have to remember that feminism is basically female nature chimping out. Deep down most feminists would love a beat down with a good rape. They never got any male attention in the first place, so it's what they crave. And the less they got, the more extreme their fantasies turned.
>>
>>126965758
just throw all feminist over a sandnigger country without a passport to come back and let them enjoy islam
>>
>>126966557
Then maybe we can push the narrative that Islam wants to beat women, and not rape them under any circumstance? That would be amusing if they actually got upset about it.
>>
>>126966355
My girlfriend is German as well and wouldn't take it from me that refugees bring crime up, she even called me a nazi at one point - now, now, as huae br monkey I never thought I'd be called a nazi. Anyway, it wasn't until the fat feminist told her that refugees are bad that she changed her mind, so it works for women, I guess.
>>
>>126966355
>>126966776

The problem with this is that most people who oppose Islam will not publicly speak out against it unless there's a major backlash. There's very little support for anti-Islam view right now.
>>
>>126966963
Which is why we need to make memes that seem like they come from that side. They won't listen to us, but they will listen to other feminists. If a feminist retweets an anti-islam meme about them beating women, then that would convert many women into our way of thinking.
>>
>>126967334
Do feminists even make meme?

If they do, how about altering them to carry subtle anti-islam elements?
>>
>>126966138

you didn't understand women logic. your feminist friend really wants getting dominated by strong men.
>>
>>126965758
We should DUMP muslims and feminists into an arena and make them fight against each other. It would be fun to watch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.