[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not feminists, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

All the cute girl superstars are feminists. Why are you not like them? Why do you not share their believe in feminism and hypersexuality?
>>
>>126960108

A women consist of three things.

A rat soul.
A beautiful design and package.
Multiple holes.

You must only enjoy the holes and the design, despise the spirit, because it's wicked.

A woman is merely a fruit for the man to consume. If we could take the reproductive capacity from them, the world would be a better place.

If women were to be striped of their beauty, they would be seem as for what they are: Holes and Wickedness.
>>
>>126960108

Does a powerful woman scare you, Hans?
>>
>>126960108

If you let yourself believe that women should go rampant in their sexuality, you are in favor of total desistabilization of social order.

They hold the nucleus to family life, reproduction and early education on the young ones.

Do you want to put those things on the harlots hand? It's a direct attack, as real as a bullet, on the pillars of society.

It's a scheme. Don't fall for it, because it's designed to make you fall.
>>
File: do_you_need_a_diagram.jpg (18KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
do_you_need_a_diagram.jpg
18KB, 300x389px
>>126960108
>>
File: smh.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
>>126960108
>cute girl superstars

You mean the one's that literally sing about taking it in the ass and eating cum? It's so absurd that the 'show your support'-symbol for the latest terrorâ„¢ is bunny ears from a fetish costume. I get that we're not going back to the 50s but why can't we have something sane and healthy? Oh right because blalba hurt the economy blabla ssenssitive global systemss. FUCKING JEWS
>>
>>126961864
>You mean the one's that literally sing about taking it in the ass and eating cum?
Only the best girls do that and enjoy it.

> It's so absurd that the 'show your support'-symbol for the latest terrorâ„¢ is bunny ears from a fetish costume.
You are just not a real feminist.

> I get that we're not going back to the 50s but why can't we have something sane and healthy?
Anal and threesomes and public sex is awesome.
>>
File: Dan takes all prisoners.png (83KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Dan takes all prisoners.png
83KB, 245x245px
>>126960108
>unlikely pop hero
she can thank Dan "Deep Inside Her" Schneider for that
>>
>take an event that had nothing to do with sexism
>make it about women
Yep sounds like a woman to me
>>
This is obvious bait but whatever..

> Why are you not like them?
Because I'm a man...
> Why do you not share their believe in feminism and hypersexuality?
1. You forgot 'sorry for my bad english', Hans.
2. There is no single Feminist ideology. It's just a clusterfuck of opinions and narratives and it's not nearly as sophisticated enough to run a modern society.
3. Hypersexuality is still generally considered a mental disorder within psychiatry, just saying.
Bonus. Celebrities aren't educated enough to know how to best run a society, the need to shut up.
>>
>>126962173
It should be clear to anyone with a brain that this isn't just girls being wild & free, rather it's forcibly imposed upon us by some godless marketing machine. Sometimes it makes you wonder if strong-state societies have a point and that once """free enterprise""" gains critical mass it just captures any obstacle to growth regardless of whether it's the SEC or your fucking mind..
>>
>>126960108
>She is no industry puppet

kek,
>>
>>126960108
>Feminists are not industry puppets

I'm pretty sure being a feminist is required to be part of the entertainment industry these days
>>
>>126960108

They're not going to have sex with me whether I am feminist or not, so why should I care?
>>
>>126960436
Somebody is angry he got cucked
>>
>>126960436
holy crap this is pretty profound. I will henceforth think of women merely as holes. Which hole should I deal with the most?
>>
>>126965141
your whore daughters need a rolemodel
>>
>>126960108
These whores are ugly satanic sellouts queer boy.
>>
>>126966539
u starving or something?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>126960108

Feminists have destroyed multiple Planets.

Men had/have a choice to Eliminate Feminists or not.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.