[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Infantrypersons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0754.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So what do you think about the US Army's newest infantrypersons

They just graduated Infantry AIT last week
>>
>>126958495
Joint forces combat. See if they can beat any male squad.

If they can't, never put them near the front lines.
>>
>>126958765
>never put them near the front lines

How will they learn their lesson?
>>
>>126958495
>Infantry AIT
kys faggot
>>
>>126958765
You wouldn't ask that any other male only squad has to go through a competition to prove their worth, why should the females?
>>
>>126959021

>muh OSUT

It's still fucking AIT
>>
>>126958495
Women who join the military don't deserve to breed
>>
>>126959052
>You wouldn't ask that any other male only squad has to go through a competition to prove their worth, why should the females?

Because we know that men are physically superior to women. So if they want to do an equivalent job, they have to show equivalent physical ability or they're literally nothing more than dead weight and the military has plenty of that already in it's nigger population.
>>
>>126959307

More likely they will surrender to the enemy and breed for them instead of for us. It's female instinct.
>>
>>126960522

Ah, I see, the "because I said so"
>>
They will make good rape fodder.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.