[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE MKUltra Project

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 60

File: 1455912362372.png (46KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1455912362372.png
46KB, 300x176px
>quick rundown
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

tl;dr, if you were in GATE, there's high chances of you having higher cognition and psychic potential, and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET, or you continued with your education in advanced degrees (sciences, engineering, philosophy)
>>
Found this in an older archived thread with additional interesting information

Found this in an older thread that also eerily matches

>Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
>Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts,
>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#126050539
>>
File: 1495645180904.jpg (14KB, 404x137px) Image search: [Google]
1495645180904.jpg
14KB, 404x137px
Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

Are very creative and enjoy making things.

Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.
>>
Bump for larping
>>
The occult is the realm of the serpent. It's garbage and leads to death. There's only 1 way out of it, Jesus Christ.
>>
WHY THE FUCK are so many GATE/Gifted people here in one place?

For years I would bring up the program to people and no one knew what the fuck I was talking about. This is the first I've seen of it since I left when I graduated high school.

Feels like Xfiles shit.
>>
Is TAG the same thing as GATE? Also this is pretty much just larping
>>
>>126959456
You have ascended. Pay no attention to clueless normies. You were destined from birth to be great, which is why you were suppressed.

look inward and be wary of the rest of the cattle
>>
>>126959518
I was in both in different schools. I had the same gate teacher for three years (the one whose name led me to HRAF, the American Tavistock) but different TAG teachers in each year.
>>
Whaaat.... I was tested and was put in GATE in the 1st grade. They'd bus us over to the middle school once a week. I don't remember anything like described.
>>
>>126960622
You weren't a true GATE student, then.
>>
>>126957537
>Indigo Adult

Nice new age meme, hippy.
>>
>>126960771
>leaf
yet some more normie genetic filth. leave this thread. this is for the ones who had it all, and had it taken away
>>
My question, and this isn't meant to be an insult. Do any of you fellow gate "failures" have kids? Any long term relationships that will lead to kids?
Were the failures the ones who couldn't be controlled? Is this a eugenics program to prevent a new elite from rising?
>>
>>126959790
Spotting the cattle is easy.

Reading the other thread, I find the high frequency of so many in one spot incredibly unlikely. Yet, here there are. Wtf.
>>
>>126957429
Fascinating.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Spoopy. Mine was a poli sci major.
>higher education or snuffed out
Didn't seem to work on me. Besides, employment is overrated in a world with ever-increasing """"""productivity"""""" whatever the hell that is.
>>
>>126960917

You realize this whole indigo thing was invented by hippy moms to justify their children's autism, right?

Also, I was in a gifted program, and lots of the stuff you listed applies to me - but that's the whole point, Indigo stuff is like horoscopes. Make it general enough so anyone will look at the list and go "Hey, that's me!!!" You just want to feel special.
>>
Wait... I have hazel eyes, was born almost 8 weeks early and had to stay at the hospital for a bit, the room had zero windows and I literally remember maybe two days out of all the years. Also on ADD meds as an adult now.
>>
If my next post is 55 I'm going to freak.
Anyway the "Israeli GF" (specifically Israeli, not Jewish?) or whatever is a controller/handler. To what purpose I don't know, but that's what it was.
>>
>>126960966
no I don't have kids. i speculate that women aren't inherently attracted to GATE specimens, due to large intellectual disparities and possible anti-breeding measures forced onto us (such as inducing depression and other mental disorders) in order to snuff out any threats

this is for the ones who were not chosen..
>>
>>126957429
>what was the intention of GT/GATE/TAG etc
>what solutions are there to deprograming us
Please no more survey posts guys
No more
>xD spooky
>wtf I fit all the criteria
>arguing about this being a circle jerk thread
Focus on potential solutions
>>
>>126961407
Lmao at this entire post
>>
>>126961619
He's fucking larping
>>
>>126961407
hahaha

>I'm a loser with women
>I must be too smart to have a gf!

You are pathetic. Intelligent people don't make excuses for themselves and resort to woo to protect their precious feelings.
>>
>>126957429
Some of that reads like me, there was a similar program called pathways (iirc) but this also reads like cold reading, aka bullshit.

I also never got an israeli art student gf, got fukken stiffed.
>>
>>126957429
>be me in 3rd grade
>Notice other kids getting extra attention for being in GATE program
>Didn't know entirely what it was but figured I'd go for it
>Get in GATE program for trying on my work (always smartest kid in class since spics can't read english)
>GATE requires you to go to after school study and do extra homework
>Fuck that
>Drop out of GATE, spend more time outside climbing trees

It's dumb program and I honestly think any kid who willingly does something like that after school is not that bright. Also I have blue eyes and blonde hair. The reward for the program was a piece of paper or some nonsense. Essentially it was extra work for nothing. Anyone who does extra work for no compensation is a moron.
>>
Does anyone else barely remember anything?
>>
>>126957429
Nice larp thread. I meet only 3 of the listed criteria and now I'm an anthropology major.
>>
>>126961619
>>126961699
>>126961790
the least you normies could do is be respectful. i understand that you're jealous, but please be a little more tactful. this is pretty serious, and it's evident that we've been targeted.
>>126961995
possible shill
>>
>>126961995
>gifted tier intelligence
>Anthropology
Pick one.
>>
>>126961961
>>126961870
>>126961808
Please shut up and focus for one second on how to cure/deprogram ourselves
Current ideas
>brainwave training
>more drugs
>certain types of therapy
Also please find your file as a GT student and report back.
>>
File: 1490085685723.jpg (449KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490085685723.jpg
449KB, 446x600px
This is some next tier sliding going on. List a bunch of common coincidences among anon chiddruns and string it all together n tell us We Wuz X-men

sage
>>
>>126957429
this is the holy grail of right wing conspiracy theories
>>
>>126962108
I was in GT dumbass, this entire time of been trying to focus pol but you faggots aren't doing anything except jerking each other off or arguing.
>>
>>126962247
I remember pretty much all of the program and it was nothing special
>>
>>126962301
Exactly, where I grew up there were 50 of us in GATE, i keep up with all of those people, most of them are normies, outside of like 2 who are pollocks

At least I now have a profile of what a pol user is like
>>
>>126962301
>israeli art school girlfriend
very common huh
>>126962399
you're likely not a true GATE student. probably went to some beaner school where the program was watered down

>>126962247
benzos, psychedelics, and high IQ music like electronic, classical, and ambient have helped me out. i find it pointless to communicate with normies, so don't bother with that. we're on completely different levels. also, therapists are working with them, so be extremely careful
>>
>>126961961
I remember my time in GATE quite well, compared to the rest of my elementary school career. I remember many of the projects, a few of the other kids (fucking assholes), but not a whole lot of the main curriculum. Never got extra homework really. I would prefer not to dox myself but I'm curious enough now that I might look up some of the names I remember..
>>126962147
>muh don't look at society, we're individivudivual
>I swear
>>
>>126957429
First time in this thread, I'm really spooked out OP. What the fuck does this mean? I fit every single fucking memepost...
>>
>>126960771
You think that's some shit, I was literally raised as an "Indigo Child" and presumed to be psychic.

I know it's probably beyond your abilities but do try to realize that no one is claiming these things are anything but what they're ascribed by the world. At the very least, "Indigo Adults" are a specific group of people abused as children by the state, their parents, and the culture around them.

Again, I don't expect a retarded leaf to get it but I do hope that if you don't even try that you get all the cancer I am "wishing" upon you right now. :D
>>
>>126962420
It's not the details that were important really. We've gone over that 300 fucking times, with people saying the same fucking thing about the program every time
>>
>>126960966
I do but I was only tested for gate, they didn't pick me because of behavior problems. They offered to skip grades twice but my mom thought it would stunt my social development. kek, now I'm here.
>>
>>126962717
It means you're a gullible retard.

>>126962774
>You think that's some shit, I was literally raised as an "Indigo Child" and presumed to be psychic.

Retard parents raise retard child.
>>
just gonna leave this here...
>>126960450
>>
The indigo child thing is shite.
Every real white person is a weapon if they understand their genetics and breed of autism.

If you're a Jew and get Jew privilege and extra teaching that doesn't mean you are special.

Instead of letting the elite brainwash you into a sleeper agent... learn about your heritage and the ancient cults of your people and adapt it to the new world.
>>
>>126957429
i was in gate doesnt mean shit op youre BS
>>
I was in this program but it was called TAG (Talented And Gifted)... have I been brainwashed??
>>
>>126962717
you're part of the next generation of humans. you were granted a great gift, but that gift will ruin your life and danger will inevitably follow you

even now on /pol/ shills and ops are working hard to keep you subverted like
>>126962888

i strongly advise you to become an autodidact, as the top 0.1% are on their own
>>
>>126963102
yes, essentially. did you ever have a liberal phase growing up? if you made it to /pol/, you show promise of being deprogrammed
>>
File: I DONT KNOW YOU.png (42KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
I DONT KNOW YOU.png
42KB, 450x300px
>>126962420
>it was nothing special
It was LITERALLY a SPECIAL PROGRAM for GIFTED children, retard. If you don't remember anything "weird" about it, then you're likely to be a big fat liar; the "weird" is LITERALLY on record.

Too many shittit morons around to do these threads properly, gotdamn.
>>
File: 1492747734004.jpg (9KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492747734004.jpg
9KB, 222x293px
>>126962774

I had a girlfriend ask me if I was an Indigo child once. I had no idea what she was talking about.

I was offered to go through gifted education classes but I declined on the offer because I didn't want to be treated any differently than the rest of the students.

I still think this is hogwash.
>>
>>126963300
>If you don't remember anything "weird" about it, then you're likely to be a big fat liar
it is common to not remember anything at all though, except for few instances like the windows..
>>
>>126962664
Here's my survey dick head
>>>126957429
>blue eyes
>occipital bump
>a month early birth
>general lack of memory of GT
>windows occasionally covered
>IQ hitting 129, not as high as some other ppl but suitable
>interest in x phenomena
>first born son
>above average intuition
>art school GF, mine was Canadian though
>military father
Other accolades relevant include top GPA in 5th grade. I was actually in the program until 6th grade when I was dropped, oddly enough.
>>
>>126963375
>offered to go through gifted education classes
You were offered a choice at age 3? Neat. While I do remember my 3rd birthday forward, I don't recall a single moment where I was given a choice in the matter. Lucky, unusual you.
>>
>>126963282
I used to be very liberal, my autistic NEET sister who was also in TAG showed me 4chan though
>>
>>126963431
>dropped
interesting

maybe a subject who failed the programming
>>
In GATE my mom argued with a holocaust survivor over how many jews died. This lady just told us how she ate human shit and drank piss and my mom was getting in a heated argument with her. I didn't understand it then, and just kind of thought my mom was a nazi. Thats now my favorite memory of elementary school.
>>
Was in this, can confirm.
>>
>>126962664
My point is, you're derailing the thread with bullshit.
>electronic music
>Ambient
>classical
>high IQ music
Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid
>>
I remember in second grade the teacher would read us murder/creepy mysteries at the end of class and we would guess how they were murdered or who did the crime. I don't remember any of them except one where the murder weapon was an icicle because the evidence melted.
>>
>>126963300
I remember
- A class about chess
- A class about astrology
- A class about basic programming

none of that is wierd, no propaganda.

who knows though you yanks could have had some mkultra program.

get back to me when my israeli art gf is organised
>>
>>126963102
Same program mate it was nothing special also never had a liberal phase sooooo
>>
>>126963166
I don't remember anything about special programs but I did a lot of random after school stuff I just remember hating, feeling exhasuted/dehydrated (for lack of a better term) from.

I do have traumatic "alien encounter" memories/dreams from my childhood though that make me sleep with my lights on still to this day.

Also, she was an Israeli med student. What's the significance btw?
>>
>>126963572
I believe so, some other anon suggested I lack or had a bad time controlling my empathy, since I should've been kept at least until 6th grade since my grades were good.
>>
I was in the magnet program. Does that count? It started in 1st grade.
>>
>>126963650
they certainly are high IQ music, unlike jazz, hard rock, and some other offenders.

i was just giving some suggestions to help the other subjects
>>126963843
read this http://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
>>
>>126961870
>after school
Kek.
They took me out of school in the middle of the day, during reading class since I already read at a ninth grade level in 1st grade.
>>
I meet many of the criteria, including the speech therapy like an occipital bun and birth complications. However my Autism kept me from participating in a program like GATE. I simply was too under-developed.

However, I did get "corrective behavior therapy" during elementary and I was always punished for the tiniest infractions and was thrown into a windowless room and I had to write "I will not do X again" well over 100 times. My younger brother, who also has autism, never underwent this. When he started showing signs of it, the doctors told my parents he was just copying me.

It's probably just how people dealt with autists like me back then.
>>
>>126964021
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/0fQpb <- salon.com article
>>
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) // no, mom had blue eyes
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait) // yes
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing) // I don't know
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning) // yes, I still think I am dead and this is just an illusion
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague) // I was never in a special class but I remember I was sent for psycological evaluation in 6th grade
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms // yes, no windows in the room
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too) // I think, maybe it's just my schizophernia gene
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters // yes
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160 // yes
- Interest in /x/ phenomena // yes
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period // no
- Forehead scars // no
- Early speech therapy // yup
- First born sons // yes
- Migraines // yes all the time in middle school
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking) // I had an artsy girlfriend but idk if she was jewish, I know she was part native
- Meme Magic // yes
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams // kinda

Am I a GATER bros? I went to a very small redneck school from k-4th and then I turned into a recluse when I moved to a new school.
>>
File: 1487987728396.jpg (37KB, 299x392px) Image search: [Google]
1487987728396.jpg
37KB, 299x392px
You now realize Malcolm In the Middle was about this program and the phenomenon surrounding it. Do you find it alarming that Malcolm was his own worst enemy? The family would have been fine, even with all the infighting, if Malcolm didn't constantly self-destruct any happiness they could achieve long term.

There was a pop culture phenomenon centered around making sure people in this program would be remembered poorly by their peers, by their families, and ultimately by themselves.
>>
>>126964077
thank you I'll make sure to do this next time
>>
>>126963843

what the fuck? Like sleep paralysis? I've had that shit 50+ times. Except with demon things sitting on me instead of aliens.
>>
>>126964077
Seriously fuck off bot
>>
>>126964138
life is unfair
>>
>>126964021
Honestly I'm more interested in any sources you consider valid regarding high IQ music.
I've already seen the salon article
>>
This thread is absolute gold, but it makes me fear for the future of /pol/.

I really hope these are just retarded high-schoolers.
>>
>>126964190
Fuck off, salon
>>
Anyone have memories of a "black man" coming into their room at night as a child?

I don't remember this, but my parents tell me I would always talk about my "black friend" who would come in through the window.

I don't think I meant African-American, however. More like a shadow.
>>
>>126964546
We probably got retarded due to the program
>>
Me:

>In GATE in 1st and 2nd grade, then skipped third grade and went straight to a 4th grade class the next year.

>First born son

>Heavy early 20's drug use (to the point that it was legal trouble and plenty of "you're not reaching your potential")

>Suspended a lot in HS for behavior issues, mostly just for being the stupid "class clown" and also for not showing up. (Really wish I had just STFU and zoomed through all that EZ-mode)

>Near death experiences: Fell 70 feet and was in ICU for a week, broke several cervical vertebrate

>Birth complication: had to have surgery at 2 months old to fix some internal issue with my digestive system, been totally fine since.

>lack of memory of GATE

>Not sure of IQ, don't really care, but tested off the charts in elementary school, was "Above Average" on every single SAT type test I took, a couple years got "Average" in math, but English/Science/Etc was always "Above Average" 90th+ percentile.

>Two parents who are still married, and were married a few years before they had me. (Typical white non-degen family)

Weird how much all these people have in common.
>>
>Also blueish-hazel eyes.
>>
>>126964158
They happened mainly when I was young. I honestly believe that they weren't aliens, but it could be a cover up by (((them))) to act/look like they were to avoid blame and discredit people's accounts.

In one way I feel this thread is just baiting , as most /pol/lacks probably fit this description. But it stirs something odd in me at the same time.

>>126964558
>>126964190
Err i don't like clicking links on here, what's the run down on this?
>>
>>126964622
A black man came into my room in the middle of the night and stole my bike fucking shadow niggers they be climbing through you window raping all yo hoes
>>
Did everyone else's parents just put them in? My mom worked for the school system. I just remember going to some building for a long test with some lady one day.
>>
>>126964843
What does this even mean? I'm on pol for over a decade and now this shit?
>>
>>126964829
Nothing wrong per se but he been in literally every single thread with a link posted
>>
>>126957429

Dude, I knew something was off about that place.
I refused to go, one time the principal tried to drag me to the bus to go and I kicked her.
>>
>>126964622
Pretty sure this is bait. We've been over the shadow man 200 fucking times and everytime it's
>ooh sp00py
>jajajaja me too >~<
Seriously cut it out with the open ended questions faggot.
Current ideas to deprogram ex GT and GATERS
>drugs like benzos and psychedelics
>"high IQ" music like ambient, jazz and classical (that anon also suggested hard rock)
>brainwave training
>conducting therapy on yourself
>>
File: 1458516231167.jpg (226KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
1458516231167.jpg
226KB, 600x326px
>>126957429
>born with blue eyes which turned into hazel
>haz bun
>born with almost 10 months
>huge ass TV fell on me when i was a kid
>went to (((best school in town)))
>had classrooms with curtains
>even ex-gf stalk me
>cop let me go with a burning joint still in my hand after a (((search))) in some interstates travel
>127 average from my half-dozen tests taken on childhood
>/x/? i'm kardecist.
>smoke a thin joint everyday
>no scars!
>not focused on speech, but yeah i had therapy
>first and only
>sometimes, like a couple per year max
>i'm a jew
>huge folder with Kek memes
>its like a curse
>see above

yes i did answer this shit and yes... i'm this bored atm
>>
>>126963424
>common to not remember anything at all
>anything at all
>common
>except for few instances
Le sigh. Sometimes I think I'm the only real GATE kid here and you're all agents.

Has anyone ever mentioned the graduation ceremony in these threads?
>>
>>126957429
I did GATE.
I have brown eyes.
I don't have an occiptial bun.
I didn't have birth complications.
I have no NDEs as a child.
I remember what we did in GATE pretty well. It was a lot of testing.
I do not recall GATE windows being covered.
I was never followed.
I'm courteous to law enforcement and they're courteous to me.
My IQ is 130 something.

I am totally uninterested in /x/ phenom.
>>
>>126964843
It's not unreasonable that you've got superior genes too. Burgers, britbongs, aussies, leafs and maybe krauts are much more common though.
>>
Schizophrenic General
>>
>>126963625
Kek
>>
>>126964829
>Err i don't like clicking links on here, what's the run down on this?
We have a problem with bloggers from salon, buzzfeed etc spamming their clickbait on here to get views. Links to trashy sites should always come in archive form or people will assume you're a shill.
>>
Prior thread here >>126954775

There are Agents everywhere.
>>
>>126957429
>Israeli art student girlfriends
why is the best thing the only one that doesn't apply to me
>>
We're all here because we're not succeptable to propaganda.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_Nazi_Germany

The real question is was there a targeted demoralization effort? Or is it the natural byproduct of not being susceptible to the programming.

I know I was specifically targeted and their are actuall filtering/gateway processing for weeding us out.

Is it instinctual like a dog attacking a fox or that creepy feeling you get around psychos because of their fake emotions.

I always just a assumed it was the (((Jews))) feminism PC culture and women. Aka cultural marxism.

But then I remembered the fucked up psych /moral questions they asked in gate before i learned to hide my power level.
>>
I attended public school in kindergarten and 1st grade but switched to a private school in 2nd. My public school teachers both wanted me tested for the gifted program, but we never got around to it. My private school doesn't have a gifted program, so from 2nd-8th grade I was bored to tears. Anyway, interesting thread, so I'll contribute.

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Hazel
>Occipital Bun
Small bump, nothing major
>Birth Complications
Not really, unless you count horrible acid reflux from birth to age two
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Nearly drowned at a party when I was two
>lack of memory of GATE
Didn't participate, can't relate
>tendency to being followed
I used to think people were following me when I was like seven, but I chalk it up to reading too many Nancy Drew books
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Have literally never had an encounter with an on-duty cop
>IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Haven't had an ~official~ test done, but I joined an online high-IQ society when I was eleven. Test gave me 159.
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Eh, not really
>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Still in my late teens
>Forehead scars
Two circular scars that look like very large freckles, both the size of a raisin. I've got an identical one on my scalp too.
>Early speech therapy
Nope
>First born sons
First born yes, son no (>inb4 show tits)
>Migraines
Have had them for three years straight, daily. Medicine does not work. Months of scans and tests showed nothing.
>Israeli art student girlfriends
Not a lesbian
>Meme Magic
Of course
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes
>Above average intuition
Yes
>Random behavior pattern or mind style
OCD
>Have had psychic experiences...
No
>May be electrically sensitive...
I can feel if a TV or radio is on (even if muted or the sound is turned way down) before I enter a room.
>>
>>126957429
I did gate. This is getting freaky....
>>
File: IMG_6806.png (267KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6806.png
267KB, 1242x2208px
>>126957429
We need to research the history of GATE. Who started it, who came up with the testing and curriculum etc...

http://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/gifted-education-us/brief-history-gifted-and-talented-education
>>
File: ra3_review3.jpg (28KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
ra3_review3.jpg
28KB, 550x310px
>>126965538
>>
File: IMG_6807.png (284KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6807.png
284KB, 1242x2208px
>>126966112
>>
>>126957429

- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons

This is all me. If I had to take a guess I'd say many of these traits are just common for intelligent, autistic, awkward white men.
>>
>>126961790
Just like Hillary was too smart to win the election?
Look, if you're not going to read the threads and keep up, don't bother commenting.
My comment about the potential eugenics thing has to do with category 2 kids who got dropped from the program and whose school experience turned hostile during/after middle school.
>>
>>126963731
>A class about chess
I remember a couple GATE days of playing Othello, Chess, Go, speed Monopoly and a handful of card games but never just Chess.
>A class about astrology
You thought a class about astrology was normal? I thought it was weird THEN. Astrology was fun for me because I was the only kid who already knew how to plot charts, read tarot, and do numerology in my head but it was still weird as fuck that it happened AT SCHOOL.
>A class about basic programming
Did you complete the Robert Frost task? That was fucking weird.

These are all pretty generic classes for all levels of students. Did you do the Calligraphy class with the meditation/cos play? Did you have animal empathy days where you held and systematically "met" each animal?

If not it prob wasn't GATE.
>>
wtf /pol/ I actually can't believe this is a thing, I'm very emotional atm

Either I'm mentally ill or there is something to this. Where can I read more about mkultra? Never bothered with these threads before
>>
File: reee.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>126963731
this. i demand my khazarian art-fu!
>>
>>126957429
fuck this is scary.
>premonitions, and yeah if I really focus I can fuck shit up
>migraines
>speech therapy
>interest in occult
>mf to intelligent for /pol/
>blue eyes
>occipital bun (i think?)
>firstborn is male

But the only thing i remember were they putting me in a dark room, injecting me with some painful shit. i mean super painful. they just kept asking me my name all the time, while i was confused and of course answered. I remember i got angry at the end, and then they shoved me out.

Well even though I'm fairly smart I am here, so I think you can figure out how successful I am.
>>
>>126966506
Middle school sucks bad in general but I did end up in a shitload of trouble and ended up in a mental hospital for a bit(terrible depression). But like I said, middle school sucks for everyone I think. Interesting coincidence at least.
>>
>>126966031
This is the most common theory of the GATE grads I know personally, including my husband.
>>126966112
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_at_Risk
>>
>>126966586
When I was in elementary school, 4th grade, we had a chess club started by by a new teacher.

In 2 months every teacher played against me and none of them could beat me. The club stopped shortly after.

What was your NDE btw? I almost drowned when I was 4-5, saw a purple, then white light and eventually blanked out. That inital memory is very strong, but everything after, a blur.
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
None of these. In fact, I remember the classes quite well even though they were 25+ years ago.

>- Hazel eyes
>- Occipital Bun
>- drowning
>- no windows in classroom
>- (high IQ is a pre-requisite)
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
>- Forehead scars
>- Early speech therapy
>- First born sons
>- Migraines
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>- Above average intuition
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Every single one of these. The most frightening part is that I believed I was being abducted at night by aliens, which began not long after I was accepted into the gifted program. As soon as our family moved and I was no longer in a gifted program, those feelings went away.

Now I'm scared.
>>
I've been onto the occipital bun thing for a while. It's because we're hyperboreans.
>>
>>126962530
Then it wasn't really Gate, it was "extra stuff for the middle class white kids whose parents think they're special too".
My program in 1-3rd grade was specifically two children pulled out of class for it. Even in 5-8 grades it was never more than 6 or 7.
>>
>>126957429
A lot of this rings true with me. I remember goofing off and drawing aliens and stuff in "gifted" class mostly. I'm not a first born son, law enforcement have usually been dicks to me, but I did almost drown as a young toddler.

Last thread I saw somebody mention a brain teaser about a dead man hanging from a noose above a puddle of water or some shit, the old ice block brain teaser / riddle type thing. I distinctly remember that from the class.A lot of the other stuff we did is a blur, but then, a lot of my other classes don't stand out either.
>>
>>126967267
Do you think that there were other fronts for such programs though? I cant imagine they were all voluntary after all.
>>
could they have poisoned the food here to stunt our development, damage our minds, and prevent us from reaching our full potential?
pretty convenient to have all the smart goy babies in one place to easily administer their weekly dose of lead totally outside the supervision of parents, real public school employees, etc.
did any jewish students attend these things? if not then i think it's safe to say we were being poisoned
>>
>>126966872
I'm having the same reaction. I had no idea this was a thing and forgot all about gate.
>>
>>126957429
How do I decalcify my pineal gland?

https://youtu.be/rY0cO0_qiAM
>>
>>126964622
look up "sleep paralysis" on google image search
>>
>>126967446
I actually cried a little, I have not cried in over a decade.
>>
>>126967267
Yes there were definitely less than ten per grade and 1-3 from each classroom.
>>
>>126966890
Answering myself... This wasn't GATE, but it must be something similar, dont you think?

By the way, my son is apparently super intelligent. Smarter than me. They had to have done something with me.
>>
>>126964158
I had many traumatic encounters with different things in the twilight phase of sleep where you're still awake but can see your room crystal clear through closed eyes, but I never suffered sleep paralysis, I could always move.
>>
File: cat2.jpg (46KB, 930x183px) Image search: [Google]
cat2.jpg
46KB, 930x183px
Reminder to make an outside place for these discussions
Hell, even a discord would be fine

I warned OP about not making of this a general again
Is this meant to datamine the type 2 dropouts?
>>
>>126957484
Street lights going out is common with me.
There was one specific light pole that would go out every time I walked home from the club (was just down the street). I'd get 50 feet away and it would come back on.
This wasn't an occasional thing, it was virtually every weekend for a couple years
>>126957537
Pretty much
>>126964158
I used to have sleep paralysis somewhat regularly, but its been a few years since I've had it.
>>126964546
Class of '94 dude.

I'm curious how many of you/us have had multiple jobs.
>get new job.
>master it
>quit for basically no reason and get new job
>master it
>rinse and repeat.

I've never been fired. But I can fabricate/weld, drive an 18 wheeler, run a CNC router/mill, build a house (from scratch- starting with cutting down trees to plaining boards to finish drywall and electrical), proficient in AutoCAD, can run a water purification plant, etc.
>>
>>126967276
Holy shit you just made me remember that brain teaser as well. I posted upthread about remembering a similar one.
>>
ADHD
Stuttered, went to speech therapy
Got into Gifted
Blue eyes
First born son of a bipolar genius mother and a stoic but average father
Occipital Bun

Fucking hell guys. How do I regain my psychic potential?
>>
>>126962858
One more thing I remembered. I did go on the field trips that only the "gifted" kids did. One was to this nature reserve type place. Another was a class about fishing and water ecosystems or something. Can't really picture what we did there anymore but that's probably just me getting old.
>>
>>126960771
>>126962774
>>126960917
he's right though
indigo is a shitty meme
and yeah there may be some truth to it, far away
but unironically using the meme is just cancer when you know its track record
>>
>>126968118
zen meditation
>>
File: 20170524_160234.jpg (829KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_160234.jpg
829KB, 2560x1536px
>>126965321
nigger. Like I said, it's common to not remember anything.

I found some of my old GATE papers
>>
i was in gate and we didnt do shit.
the test was really cool though, the RAVEN test. there would be 8 patterns in a grid and you had to figure out the 9th one
>>
>>126957429
>was in the GATE program in the 90s during my 3-6 grade years
>have premonition dreams, and visions when I'm awake
>father and grandfather both in military
>family is oddly involved in historical events
>sexually abused by father during elementary school to high school
>have weird ritual sex abuse memories as child
>mental breakdown at age 12
>hospitalized for months
>say nothing about family to doctors out of fear
>graduate high school
>graduate college
>brother gets offered job with Academi fresh out of the military
>stopped speaking to my family at age 23
>dreams getting more intense
>decide to ayahuasca for insight
>find out there's a lot out there
>weird synchronicities start happening
>visions while I'm awake start happening more
>start business
>does well, now exploring other ventures
>use my weird abilities in business
>cannot explain to most people where the answers and guidance comes from
>I don't know where the information is coming from, but it's accurate
>lay low with my abilities, only close people know
>>
When did you guys start speaking? I feel this is somehow an important question.

I didn't start until well into my 3rd year. I think at about 4 I used full sentences.
>>
File: 1478666959822.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1478666959822.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>126968070
if it is... i want to contact the customer service.

i still haven't received my artist jewfu. wasn't she on the bundle?
>>
>>126966109
>Femanon
>No tits
Are you a virgin?
Also what program did you get into? I got into CTY but only did the online shit, it was incredibly creepy, as though they were both condescending my intelligence and well trying to screw with my head. CTY is Johns Hopkins btw.
>>126967267
In my schools gifted program they pulled out 5 kids out of 600. I was one recommended to try out for CTY.
>>126967437
I'm a jew, I was going to attend IRL, but as the classes were inconvenient from where I lived at the time I decided to take the online course(and boy am I glad I did). The online courses creeped me out to such an extent that I dropped it immediately. Never picked it up since. Still technically in CTY but as stated above it felt like someone was trying to pick at my brain and I could feel them laughing at me so I freaked and told my parents that it was condescending and I won't take it I refuse to take it.
>>
File: 1419457661153-0.jpg (232KB, 1181x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1419457661153-0.jpg
232KB, 1181x1333px
>>126959428
>Jesus Christ.
thank you archontic parasite
https://youtu.be/KcloCMs3Uek?t=33m23s
>>
>>126957429
we had something similar which i was involved in The Program for Academic and Creativ Extensions . PACE. it was about half whites and half chinks
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>got into weird programs in school
>grades were shit
>Intuition and out of the box thinking made up for it
>normies did what I did,obtain quarters under the monkey bars,catch butterflies,spend coins at snack stand
>>
>>126968429
>say nothing about family to doctors out of fear
Do you still have a distrust for therapists, doctors, etc? Do you feel they're all "in the loop" with them?
>>
>>126967095
Mine was fine until a counselor decided to interfere, pushing me out of classes "because they're full" or "because we don't offer that to eighth graders, wait till next year" and spreading rumors about me among other students and faculty.
>>
>>126957429
Was in a similar program. Every bullet point except Israeli art student girlfriend is eerily correct. The other kids in the program either ended up being burnouts or have advanced engineering degrees. They start testing kids in second grade.
>>
>>126968663
>Canada
>includes chinks

lol. at least we were all (((white))) in my class
>>
>>126968079
Interesting. I've done the same thing with jobs. I'm 28 and on my 5th job out of college. I've gotten bored and each job has been a step up in my career. I'm doing very well in my job now and don't want to leave but in the last two days I've had three people try to recruit me to person. This thread creeps me out.
>>
>>126968405
Yes, this was the test. I didn't remember the name of it. It's a really different IQ test from the one I took when I was older.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven%27s_Progressive_Matrices
>>
>>126957429
Or maybe you just like to tell yourself this because you were in special-ed.
>>
>>126967388
I don't know. I was never asked, just told. I wasn't even told why until fifth grade.
>>
>>126968481
You might be joking but i did meet an upper class jewish girl with an artist grandfather wich was madly into me
I dropped her fast so nothing came of it but still
>>
>>126968903
this makes it pretty clear there are some internally distributed lists. I for one is on the blacklist. Feelsbadman
>>
>>126957429

>Hazel
>Bun
>was perfect baby
>Rescued by strangers from three near death events as child
>Get out of speeding tickets, got a felony reduced to nothing
>interest in /x/ though do my own research
>lots of drug use 16-25s
>First born son
>Art student girlfriend, jewish last name... not from Israel
>Prophetic dreams, deja vu, constantly, scary sometimes
>Intuition is A+, master delineation

>snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET
NEET from 13-18, locked bedroom door, rarely left bedroom, piss jugs for days. I only escaped because I left in the middle of the night to experience life
>>
>>126969040
another dumb, brainwashed, grass-fed, genetically cucked, 0 % Neanderthal normie

look past your rage and realize that we're part of something greater, and it would be in your best interests to help us out
>>
>>126957429
Never heard of GATE, but very familiar with Street Light Interference, aka SLIDERS.Same personality profile, and verified by independent studies but nobody seems to know what's going on with them.
>>
>>126960966
I have children, but my husband was never in GATE. I opted for more passive careers whenever they'd test me and I remember my math teacher begging me to go to college because of "potential". It just never interested me, but I worry now that I have three sons that they'll be in this program when they get older.
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (692KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg
692KB, 720x726px
I have an occipital bun, smoke weed and use psychedelics, and have an above average intelligence. Creativity is a gift to be used for the good of mankind. Unless you autismos do something meaningful with your life, your ideas of being a special snowflake are worthless. Start producing.
>>
>>126968362

>Was in elementary school in 2006...

Also, hello BayAnon, 831 here.
>>
>>126968818
You arent white larper
>>
>>126957429
I fit all these critereon except I was homeschooled... There are no records of my education whatsoever.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE³³³.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE³³³.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>126969113
ffs i'm fucking sueing them!

wtf is their problem? they can't ship to my area?
>>
File: one derp of goy.jpg (118KB, 1017x633px) Image search: [Google]
one derp of goy.jpg
118KB, 1017x633px
Anyone else had a genetic profile?
>>
>>126968079
>Street lights going out is common with me.
>There was one specific light pole that would go out every time I walked home from the club (was just down the street). I'd get 50 feet away and it would come back on.
>This wasn't an occasional thing, it was virtually every weekend for a couple years
Crazy, I thought it was just coincidence. Any other electronic issues? Do you electrically shock your car every time you get in or other objects?
>>
Reminds me of how like 70% of the people on here are INTP.
>>
>>126968483
of course, I'm not a degenerate.

And I didn't do an official program because I left public school before I could test into anything. I did an informal thing in first grade with my teacher and two other kids where we met in the corner (the teacher aide was with the other kids) and listened to audiobooks and some shit. Now that I think about it, I don't really remember anything about it, though many of my other memories from that time period are crystal clear.
>>
>>126968903
It could be something as simple as getting bored when we are no longer challenged.
Or have we been programmed to prepare for a future where multiple skills and amassed knowledge in various category's is paramount?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>126957429

"The Arrangement" TV show & Scientology is connected to this.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>126957429

I think this shit is retarded but I attended gate 4th-6th grade around 2004-2006 I guess.
Yep, Blue
I've always had a fat head, no idea what this is
None that I know of, was born a fat baby
I don't think so. I did stick a key in an outlet once
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Nope, I remember GATE quite well.
in 4th grade it was in the basement, but in 5th and 6th i switched to a math program and there were windows
nah
Maybe accurate, I was always able to weasle out of getting in trouble in school. I've had a ticket before though.
No idea, isn't IQ a meme?
yeah, a little bit.
sure
- Forehead scars
nope
- Early speech therapy
never had it, but I was a shy kid I guess
- First born sons
Yep.
- Migraines
nope.
wat? no.
- Meme Magic
huh
I've had weird dreams all the time
Sure
>>
File: índice (2).jpg (6KB, 190x176px) Image search: [Google]
índice (2).jpg
6KB, 190x176px
>>126969438
no i'm not. i already stated that. i'm a literal ashkenazi(mother)/shepardim(father)

but the monkeys here call white eveything which isn't charcoal black.
>>
>>126959456
This is my question.

This is a list of things that we all must agree cannot be fulfilled at random by the numbers of people posting in these threads.

And we're all. Right. Here.

Why.
>>
File: 1443676956338.jpg (32KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1443676956338.jpg
32KB, 514x536px
>Circle jerk ITT

It's easier to blame your own failures on others, imagine the peace of mind you'd gain from being relieved of the the burden of personal responsibility. I'm not saying the GATE theory isn't true, but I'm just fleshing out the opposite argument. GATE and other enhanced ed. goes hand in hand with the 'special snowflake' effect where said gifted kids are told they are gifted and grow up without discipline.

Grandiose thinking is the hallmark of narcissistic delusion. Kek yourselves lads... even IF the conspiracy is true, the best thing you can do is succeed in life.
>>
>>126969539
I remember one time as a kid I could turn off a computer screen when blinking with my eyelids. Then I turned it with another bat and instantly got bored with my ability.

I dont think I have experienced any street lights turning off tho.
>>
File: valuev.jpg (19KB, 399x376px) Image search: [Google]
valuev.jpg
19KB, 399x376px
Based math bun
>>
>>126966109

Also my freshman year we had a guidance counselor who was super pissed that I'd never been put in a gifted program. Like, weirdly pissed. I'd taken the ACT on a whim in eighth grade and gotten a 30 without studying, which made her nearly cry with happiness. She was pretty weird.

Fun fact though, this guidance counselor disappeared in February of my freshman year to go work for the government in Kentucky.
>>
>>126957429
Any other GATE people get pulled to go to something like Governor's School later on?
2 of each gender goes to stay at a college and you have to run for office and campaign or help others get elected.
>>
>>126960966
I was thinking Nazi eugenics program too, based on the blue eye thing. You can pick kids with blue eyes out pretty easily.

Did they fuck us up on purpose, or are we fucked up because we somehow failed their screening process, or did we fail their screening process because we're fucked up?
>>
>>126969539
Shocked by my car(s) was VERY common when I lived out west in the desert. Humidity is too high here in central Georgia for it though.
Although my welder at work is pissing me off, I'm getting shocked everyday right now. My body seems to be a better ground than the 0/2 cable
>>
>>126961104
Mine was a librarian/amateur photographer.
>>
>>126968757
Nah, I didn't trust the doctors associated with my family. Now I have my own physician, dentist, and therapist I trust. Used to see a therapist twice a month after I stopped speaking to my family. Now it's once a month. Doing generally good; family still gangstalks me, had to move twice because of it.
>>
File: 1495605233866.jpg (13KB, 340x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495605233866.jpg
13KB, 340x508px
>>
File: dog judging.png (271KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
dog judging.png
271KB, 540x442px
>>126957429
>it's not my fault I'm a hikkimuri it was the government stealing my psychic powers

this is what americans honestly believe
>>
Holy fuck, I can confirm. Was this still in use around 2007/8? I'm a youngfag. If so I was absolutely a part of this.

I'll greentext in order of what was described in the OP.

>I have hazel eyes
>Is an "occipital bun" actually what it's called to have an odd-shaped skull? Had to look it up but I absolutely have it.Also have a pronounced browbulge.
>Growing up in both Ireland and Florida, I have experienced nearly drowning at least a dozen times. And being REALLY close.
>I can remember for YEARS going to what I thought was an "IQ" test and remembering a specific IQ number(131), even though I remember literally nothing else about the test, an have tested my IQ several subsequent times and found an average of 128.
>Lived in a small town, went to "gifted" classes for my entire life, till I went to an IB high school.
>"gifted" classrooms were all in the inside of the building and had zero windows
>I've never been abducted, but have been followed seriously and in a really sketchy at least three times in my short life
>Was born perfectly normal, right on time, but collarbone was broken and my breathing was weak. I was also WAY bigger than the doctors had expected and still am.
>I've been pulled over three times now and haven't received a ticket, yet
>IQ is not 130, it's 128. Fairly close though
>Very interested in the paranormal
>Hasn't happened and likely won't. I have a very addictive personality and I'll have a specifically tough time with drugs.
>Speech has always been fine
>First born son of two
>Nope
>ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>Average intuition

Scary shit, OP. Can we make a group of these people?
>>
I remember the first day off GT (what my school called it) the group leader told us to make an egg stand upright. Turns out the answer was to smash it into the table. No one got it.
>>
>>126957429
jesus fucking christ that was/is scary accurate
>>
>>126960966
My Jewish girlfriend aborted my kid. I married a WASP with two kids and raised them. My WASP wife had a miscarriage.

Fuck.

I don't usually get the "falling down the rabbit hole" feeling about anything, but this shit. This shit is fucking whack.

How can I remember every single detail about the gray on one side, white on the other side blackout curtains that were always pulled, and nothing about the program except that I had to peel and then reconstruct an orange?
>>
>>126961961
Yes, and the problem is getting worse.
>>
>>126967437
>weekly dose of lead
Quicksilver. The elixir of life.
>>
>>126969439
If anyone here has the means this is the best thing to do for your kid. There is something deeply sinister about the public school system. It's training to live under authoritarian dictatorship.
>>
>>126970056
Why do you assume we're the "rejects" from the program?
Look at the current state of the planet.
Do you think that the "succesful" people we were in class with, that are sitting in a $1.2 million house right now- would survive in an apocalypto scenario?
How many of us would rise from the ashes?
>>
>>126970246

>at least a dozen times
Geez, anon, are you Jesus 2.0 or something?

>Can we make a group of these people?
I was thinking the same. Discord maybe?
>>
>>126962369
Nazi eugenics/Vietnam era CIA psyops/Liberal indoctrination centers
>>
>>126957429
And holy shit, I have like a decade worth of stories like this.
>>
>>126965267
Leave, kike.
>>
>>126962674
How do you differ from the rest of us, I wonder. Are you liberal? Work for the government? Military? Anything out of the ordinary?
>>
>>126967162

There are more than a few, as I have one approx every 2 years or so, but most are too ... identifiable. Here's a couple:

When I was 3 (week after my birthday, no less) I choked on the end of a Drumstick icecream cone while in the mall with my mom. My mother literally stuck her fingers in to my throat to unwedge it as I passed out and turned blue (it's a pointy cone end piece). I remember the panic of not having the ability to swallow more than anything. This same panic still wakes me up in the middle of the night time to time. I have sleep paralysis once in a while and if I am on my face when it happens I have the exact feeling of panic.

When I was 5 I was caught between two crashing waves. I remember being thrown around and specifically thinking "this is what it's like to be in the spin cycle!" and then my throat closing up and the panic of, again, not being able to control the swallow. Very weird. Then I blank out. The ocean spit me out on the sand a couple hundred yards from my family who found me 'waking up' and coughing up a little salt water. Doc said I was super lucky not to inhale more than I did.

The last one I "died" a couple times. Once on my couch, on the way to the hospital, and while being treated for a 106F and rising fever.
>>
>>126970512
>in class with
Im referring to those people who had normal lives that didn't get into the GATE program.
>>
>>126970368
All I remember was waterpainting a picture of a gorilla that was taking out of NatGeo. Shit, I can't even remember any teacher that was there, or where the class was in the school and I was going to program for 3 years.
>>
>>126957429
This is very accurate, holy shit, I meet a lot of these
>>
>>126957484
>>
File: sad merch.jpg (40KB, 772x452px) Image search: [Google]
sad merch.jpg
40KB, 772x452px
>>126970635
I-I never asked to be here
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Or they drugged and raped you. Now your a social outcast with nothing to do but think.
>>
>>126968464
For me speaking was never a problem, it was learning to read. I just couldn't do it until the end of what 1st grade. i shit you not, they had to put me in learning center with the retards. Then near the end of first grade something in my head just clicked, and well I was reading at a high school level within a year.
>>126968429
>extreme foresight
For me it's great instinct, a moral sense that has kept me away from breakdown, a subconscious that literally guided me as a fucking kid.
>>126968757
Never told the therapists shit about this. The closest I'd mention is maybe some complaints about Ritalin, even then. And I'm a loudmouth by nature, so the fact I always felt like keeping my mouth shut on this... It always bothered me.
I've barely told anyone about my dreams, and well I'm not even sure how to begin to explain them.
>>126969610
>Is a virgin
>not a degenerate
Tearing up a little on the inside. Godspeed to you lass, and I hope you don't mind me saying that if we were to ever meet, I'd wife you in a heartbeat.
>>126969873
Alienation, large scale alienation combined with high intelligence. It's our way of showing them that they don't own us. That's my personal feelings on it anyway.
>>126969984
>ACT
>No studying
>30
>8th grade
I took 7 AP exams no studying in one year. Got a bunch of fives.
>>126970056
I could tell it was sketchy and opted out. My intuition was reething, my subconscious was screaming at me, and all I could think was get out of this now. So I did. Because I'm not a fool, and entering what my gut told me was a place where someone was picking my brain freaked me out.

Side note: Anyone secretly worried they are a sociopath even though they know they can feel empathy and shit? As in, I've always felt like their is a hole in how I process things, maybe I was far to cynical, but I've always worried, you know, that I'm a monster. It's why I became a moralfag.
>>
>>126957429
All of these except blue eyes and drug experimentation...creepy right down to the israeli gf
>>
>>126957429
Holy shit I was in one of these programs and a lot of what you're saying checks out
>>
Does anyone have vivid "visions" of dying? For example, working with machinery, then having a powerful vision of it crushing and killing you.
>>
>>126962774
Very strange. Indigo Adult. First Wave. Just found out today.
>>
Yo, story time since I sorta believe some of you.

>be me, grade 3
>school subjects are too easy, become bored.
>there are 2-3 other kids who absorb info and lessons faster than everyone else.
>one day random woman shows up, (((Mrs Lutz)))
>frail, rheumatoid arthritis, sniffles like a coke addiCT
>takes myself and the other overachievers to classroom for extra assessments
>it's GATE
>we all get bored, troll her and make sniffing noises
>program disbanded after 3 weeks, kek heartily

Did I dodge something?
>>
>>126959456
Uh fuk we are all right here. Hi, Fred, Hi Aziz. Not /s
>>
Have blue eyes
Have large occipital bun
Was born dead strangled by umbilical chord. Was dead for 12 minutes
Not until later in life and we're self inflicted like crashes or losing control of something
No memory of program at all, was in from 3rd to 8th grade and dropped out
Classroom had no windows
No, but very high situational awareness and nervousness like being followed
Oh yeah, multiple huge problems either completely let off or like my 185mph in a 60 dropped to just 15 over, got out of 2 DWIs
Many IQ tests put me in the high 130s every time
Yes, aliens are real
Teen drug use stopped when joined military at 19
- Forehead scars
Scar between my eyes
- Early speech therapy
No speech therapy that I know of but was late to speak
- First born sons
Last born
- Migraines
No migranes
Not this either but there are no jews in my area
- Meme Magic
Meme magic is real
Have premonition dreams on a weekly basis and have for as little by as I remember, constant deja-vu
Way above average
>>
>get tested for learning disabilities as a kid (I was never paying attention in class, but my grades were fine... Admins thought I was cheating)
>turns out I have genius level intuition when it comes to vocabulary and language
>I can essentially lie my way through tests by guessing the answer based solely on how the question is asked (I also have a large pool of general knowledge, but very little in depth information on most topics)
>take some shitty special ed classes for speech impediment, but they give up on them pretty quick because I don't pay attention during the lessons
>make it to grade 10 before I drop out due to boredom induced depression
>take a couple more cracks at the education system and end up with a GED and a honors cert from a general arts program (1 year)
>zero desire to continue along those paths
>same with pretty much anything else that has to do with modern society
>literally planning to go live as a hermit in North Western Ontario (worst case scenario? I die without having to kill myself)
Most of the other shit doesn't apply to me, but the part about the police is right on the nose... I gotten away with literal arson and the police had witnesses saying it was me (I was burning shit at a skate park with my friends and we ended up burning down a portion of the park); there has been more stuff as well. The weirdest part is the fact that my parents accuse me of not having a destiny all the time; or they say that I ruined my destiny, or shit like that. Literally "wtf?" whenever they bring it up.
>>
>>126971034
Thank you, anon. Godspeed to you as well. Also I'm very impressed by your AP exams.
>>
>>126964158
>Except with demon things sitting on me instead of aliens.

They're the same things.
>>
>>126957484
>Random behavior pattern or mind style
i can easely focus on a bunch of shit at the

same time

still do

>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

eletronics and street lights are fucking assholes they hate me. also if i turn off my wi-fi modem, i can feel when someone turn it on, if i'm close to it. i shit you not.
>>
>>126971034
I got into I Ching recently. There's something to it, like it knows the fates somehow. It predates the Chinese civilization; nobody knows where it came from. But like instinct, it's eerily accurate.
>>
>>126971034
>Anyone secretly worried they are a sociopath even though they can feel empathy?
Yes, I've had several occasions and I personally thing it's because people like us understand human nature, so when something "tragic" happens, we've seen it and have enough sense to not be taken by emotions. I think this is how the founding fathers were as well, which is how they were able to devise the constitution. You're not a sociopath, you're just abnormally rational.
>>
>>126964680

Not retarded.

Ambitionless.
>>
>>126967477

iodine
>>
>>126964680
You probably have depression.

No, the brain fog isn't reversible.
>>
>>126971034

>Side note: Anyone secretly worried they are a sociopath even though they know they can feel empathy and shit? As in, I've always felt like their is a hole in how I process things, maybe I was far to cynical, but I've always worried, you know, that I'm a monster. It's why I became a moralfag.

Same struggle, empath sociopath.

The key is not allowing sociopathy to cloud you, it can be useful to give you a flat perspective.
>>
>>126970508
Exactly why my parents chose it. There is a pretty big generation of us who were born in the mid-90's who were homeschooled in a particular locale (I won't say where). I've noticed that a lot of us are very successful very quickly compared to our public schooled friends, myself included.
>>
>>126957429
I was in a program called "Talented and Gifted" or TAG where I live in Massachusetts. Otherwise sounds pretty similar on most points.
>>
>>126971827

>No, the brain fog isn't reversible.

From depression?

Yes it is. You should also try adjusting diet/exercise, if it lingers.
>>
I've been following these threads. Why post this stuff now?

>in b4 CIA sleeper cells
>>
Can I ask you neets of another possible connection:

Breastfed or Formula?

Cesarean section or Natural Birth?
>>
I wasn't in the original thread, but I was part of the subsequent GATE threads including the one on /x/

I think I may have finally found a lead onto whats REALLY going on with this, but I'm phoneposting atm so give me some time ill be back
>>
>>126966031
If that was the intent of the program, then a more subtle twisted attack had to be launched against the people who do not fall for the ad populum fallacy.

Depression. Lack of ambition. Being told "you could do anything you want to do!" yet having nothing that you actually want to do. Being coddled by this program into a false sense of sleep.

No one told you when to run
You missed the starting gun

I know I have an inherent bias to find an external enemy upon which to cast blame for the things in my life I do not like, and am not proud of.

But that list.

That fucking list.
>>
File: IMG_7156.jpg (69KB, 985x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7156.jpg
69KB, 985x673px
Tested and accepted into GATE in 3rd grade. I was offered to skip two grade levels but declined. I didn't want to be alienated from my friends. Leaving regular class for gifted class was difficult enough.
My family did not request that I be tested for gifted, they were approached.

The only factors I do not check off are Israeli GF and near death experience. I check off EVERY other on
>pic related is my forehead scar that Ive never known how I got
>>
>>126970526
>Geez, anon, are you Jesus 2.0 or something?

Some of them weren't as serious. Here are a couple:

>Most memorable: As a kid I got rheumatic fever after going to Morocco(shocker), fever was 106 and I felt death was near(this was late at night), then a figure I only can describe as what I thought christ looked like Christ(remember, I was a five y/o devoutly catholic Irish kid) entered the room, said my name, touched my forehead and I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER saying "all is well" and the next morning it was gone. If you've ever seen the movie "Heaven Is For Real," that's what it was like.

>Climbed Mount Rainier last year and feel twenty-five feet and broke my arm. Spent a night out there. Shit was crazy.

>caught in riptide several times as a kid

Several more but they aren't as interesting.
>>
>>126972034
Formula, natural.
>>
File: 125125814582.jpg (41KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
125125814582.jpg
41KB, 605x412px
>>126970928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I
>>
>>126972034
Breastfed, Natural
>>
>>126957429
I was in GATE with a few other people but we all stopped going after a while.
>>
>>126969722
Anything else you can say or any clues you can spill?

Thanks bro
>>
File: 2581581.png (318KB, 447x380px) Image search: [Google]
2581581.png
318KB, 447x380px
>>126972116
You have a tracking device in your head bro.
>>
>>126966165
>This is all me. If I had to take a guess I'd say many of these traits are just common for intelligent, autistic, awkward white men.

Really? Blue eyes and artistic Jewish girlfriends are so common? Drownings? Birth complications? Windowless or darkened "special programs" that we can't fucking remember? Even though I can remember my fucking Winnie the Pooh cake at my second birthday party?

Did you read the same list I did?
>>
>>126971997

If you wonder why the participants are, it's because it helps us remember.

If you wonder why the subject itself is coming up now... Well I'm sure we'll cross that bridge soon.
>>
>>126972034
Breastfed, Natural birth.
>>
Did any other schools call it G/T? Literally never heard of GATE.
>>
>>126968070
>>126970526

Would anyone else be interested in starting a discord server for this?
>>
>>126966872
Me too. Searched for Youtube vids and my heartbeat accelerated.
>>
>>126960917
>>126961204
The leaf is right. You are merely using this as a means to justify your failure.
>>
>>126971827
>brain fog isn't reversible
Citation needed.
>>
>>126972317

But what's with the hole in my shoulder, anon?
>>
>>126971997
This is a very real possibility
OP has been dropping vague hints and such for a seemingly specific reason
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>126972460
Sensor devices, Probably a heart beat monitor.
>>
>>126972034
breastfed, cesarean

have in mind that i'm only giving more info cuz i wan't my spy jewfu!
>>
>>126972034
Breastfed, C-section
>>
>>126967437
They got into our fucking heads and changed what we believed to be true.
>>
>>126970512
You mean intentionally putting us through tough conditions and simulated "failures" in order to make us hardened, stop at nothing, never give up mentality individuals who aren't afraid and seek the toughest assignments/challenges/missions?

That's what I became and it's brought and continues to bring me success.
>>
>>126972034
Ok, I was c-section, formula.
>wahh, no moms boobs. Given lots of (((soy))), but thankfully not a trannie.
>>
>>126967437
>did any jewish students attend these things?
I did, although I only have one Ashkenazi parent so (((da jooz))) probably view me the same way stormfags view half-black kids.
>>
>>126971669
Seems to be huge problem with 4channers in general. Was thinking just this. I was dropped from GT courses, and have retained my ambition and drive for success (politics is my choice).
>>
>>126967437
>did any jewish students attend these things?
Yes.
>>
>>126970246
I was in a program that sounds pretty similar

>Blue eyes
>occipital bun
>multiple near drownings
>IQ tested in the 140 range
>fear of windows even at home, the idea of people looking in or being shot through one even though I live in a safe area
>first born son
>also very interested in paranormal
>no real drug experimentation
>did go through minor speech therapy upon first entering school

This is a bit strange, never seen a list of seemingly random bits of my life lined up like this before.
>>
>>126972034
breastfed, natural

>>126971997
Pretty obvious. Instead of eliminating certain people just take everyone out with most of these traits.
>>
>Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
This too, everyone says I have ADD but I actually can have 3-4 large things processing at a time. It looks like ADD but if you wait a while I can accomplish all the tasks simultaneously with great accuracy
Not so much but i see myself in some crazy shit situations in my dreams regularly and have to find my way out before I can wake up. Then I find myself in a similar situation days or weeks later
OMFG I can't touch anything conductive without being zapped. I feel like Michael vey or something

Btw I'm 33 and was in this all through the 90s
>>
>>126972034
Breastfed, natural
>>
File: 2148521.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2148521.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
WATCH BOTH VERY IMPORTANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
>>
File: 1485214-.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485214-.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
You've been secretly experimented on.

The Experiments did not stop.
>>
>>126967276
It was a block of dry ice because there was no puddle.
>>126968483
I got a letter to apply for CTY, but my mother refused because we were moving during that period.
I didn't go or take the tests after that. Maybe that's why things turned a year later.
>>126969722
Why do you never link to a specific post?>>126971162
I have had a few. In one case I was arguing with a cop and he shot me right between the eyes. Right where my childhood forehead scar is.
>>
>>126968464
Late 1.
>>
>>126971585
>>126964158
Anyone else had ayylmao dreams when they were little kids, like elementary school age or prior? Like little alien figures outside your window looking at you and waving hands at you?
>>
>>126972667
ashkenazi mother or father?
>>
>>126972116
>I was offered to skip two grade levels but declined. I didn't want to be alienated from my friends. Leaving regular class for gifted class was difficult enough.
>My family did not request that I be tested for gifted, they were approached.
Same here.
>>
>>126964622
>>126972893
Ugh....how old were you man?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>126957429
>>126971381
It's true, all of it.
>>
>>126972917
Mother. I got bar mitzvahed and everything, but the only non-relatives who ever guessed I was a Jew were some Chabad missionaries in Chicago.
>>
>>126959428
he's right though, just not sure how.
It's just all sounds too good to be true.
That it's hard to believe.
And that's the result of the deception.
>>
>>126969528
Really suspicious of those.
>>
>>126971997
We wuz Jason Bourne and shieeet
>>
>>126972893

Greatest fear as a child. Several reoccurring bouts of sleep paralysis if it was in the room with me. On one event, I woke, and its face was a few inches above mine until I could force myself awake.

I don't see them often anymore, because I seek them out in the dreams, sometimes I will find them, and they seem surprised.
>>
>>126969539
I get shocked all the fucking time. My wife laughs and says I could get shocked by a wooden stick.
>>
>>126972034
C-section because my head was too fucking big.

Formula at first.
>>
File: 1494679410710.gif (1MB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
1494679410710.gif
1MB, 500x197px
>>126957429
>Tfw the Jewish art ex gf hits you right in the gate feels
OH FUGGGGGG I WASNT READY FOR THISSS
>>
File: IMG_5865.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5865.png
128KB, 611x672px
Were any fellow Gatekeepers offered to attend a summer program at Johns Hopkins University? I was, but did not go.

I have always wondered what would've gone down there.
>>
>>126972420
Count on me
>>
File: 521828.jpg (131KB, 1082x816px) Image search: [Google]
521828.jpg
131KB, 1082x816px
>>126971162
>>126972836
>>126966872

https://youtu.be/EHLNRUU9_Qo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XETcurQKLU

https://youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

https://youtu.be/bOpx5xzXDk4

https://youtu.be/bofwya97-CA
>>
File: cyberpepe.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpepe.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>126972988
well then, shalom!

>>126973055
same fucking shit here m8
>>
>>126972917
Seconded for Jew mom. Bar-mitzvah'ed. Not an evil kike personally, but the cousins are.
>>
ps Do you have a mild obsession with happenings?

Not particular happenings, but all happenings. Have you accidentally ended up in the middle of organizing help in a happening? Did you essentially find 4ch via happenings? Did you realize that you often show up to /pol/ just before a happening is posted? Did this freak you the fuck out the first time but became so common that you don't even realize how weird it is that you just happen to be on when something happens?

Do you have zero issue reconciling Kek? Chaos? Dub magic?

Does everything Jordan Peterson say sound like some shit you already knew but you're glad he's saying it?

Don't freak out so much but NEVER EVER EVER tell people IRL unless they tell you some weird GATE shit first. NEVER EVER.

<3
>>
>>126972420
I'm not a Discord expert or anything, but I can try. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>126972823

I understand that.

I forgive. I would just like to know who/what I actually am/supposed to be.
>>
>>126970066
I get shocked buying milk. Or pushing the cart down the row to buy milk.
>>
File: eye-of-horus.jpg (25KB, 501x304px) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-horus.jpg
25KB, 501x304px
Wattup, cloneniggers. Y-you did figure out they've been putting your consciousnesses in clones while you sleep at night, right?
>>
File: 2158896.png (122KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
2158896.png
122KB, 500x545px
>>126973219
You would have been drugged and raped and indoctrinated in a similar fashion as hazing.
>>
>>126973219
I too was offered to attend, but did not go. But a close family's friend is a surgeon at John Hopkins...
>>
>>126972929
Same
>>
Coming from someone who was sired by an LT commander, who married the prostitute he fucked, and that is where I came from. He died when I was 4, and my mother proceeded to go back to what she knew. Massive drug addiction, and blew all the insurance money on herself and my older sister. I got the table scraps.

At one point, they both lost their drivers licenses, so I ended up having to drive my mom to her whore appointments. She started giving me $20, a wet, moist note, for the service.

I think at one point she told me how safe it made her feel having her son right outside waiting.

I already knew I would never amount to anything, but its fun to imagine there is a point to all of this suffering.
>>
>>126957429
>tfw it's all me except the Israeli girlfriend
Being smart is not fun
>>
File: 2582582.jpg (21KB, 319x441px) Image search: [Google]
2582582.jpg
21KB, 319x441px
>>126973382
A Victim but you don't have to remain one you can take the fight back to them.

You just have to realize you have been a victim and just got used to it.

Take a Stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI
>>
>>126973349
I will literally spin up our own IRC network the next time these threads reappear. Discord is literally (((them))).
>>
>>126973413
Is this why I never dream but once a year? If you're not larping please elaborate
>>
>>126973219
Didn't do the program (see earlier posts for reasons why), but yes. I'm finishing up my junior year and I've been invited twice now despite never having expressed any interest in either Johns Hopkins or the medical field.
>>
dunno about GATE but I was in some Montesorri school, place seemed like a cult in the way they taught kids (all the young grouped together instead of in grades)
>>
>>126973219
I was. I applied there for undergraduate but didn't get in, largely because I was an oppositional little shit in high school with an allergy to homework.
>>
>>126973546

>You just have to realize you have been a victim and just got used to it.

But am I? Anymore than anyone else is?

The suffering made me learn so much, made me come to terms with perspectives I never would've imagined otherwise.
>>
>>126971669
I've seen this with others but honestly, I was always the type who would just double down on ambition. I'm the kid who was bullied so I figured out ways to get back and outsmart my bullies. I was the kid who did this because before 7th grade I HAD NO FRIENDS WILLING TO STAND UP FOR ME. And b/c during high school, my one real friend moved to private so again, all but two years of my life I was isolated. But every time someone tried to beat me down in life I'd hear this voice in me screaming to prove them wrong. Nothing has yet to kill my ambition, though I'm too much of a youngfag to have achieved anything (yet).
>>126971627
>abnormally rational
That feels close to the mark but not accurate, as if the good side of something that still hides a monster.
>>126971860
>Not allow sociopathy to cloud you
I guess I've managed that.
>Empath sociopath
The thing is, by every definition I know of a sociopath, I'm not one, it's just that something always felt off, like I was less human in some respects.
>>126972034
Breatfed, natural.
But gramps worked on the original baby formula.
>>126972102
Alright anon.
>>126972115
>Being coddled
Yes I hated this, every time someone started telling me how smart I was I felt like yelling at them no I'm not. Every time someone told me I have endless talent I wanted to yell at them that it was not the right thing to do.
>>126972336
>Even though I remember my fucking Winnie the Pooh cake at my second birthday party
On this matter, i have quite a lot to which I could enunciate. I have been told far to many times in my life that my memory is unreal(though I'm shit with names) that I'm some human encyclopedia. But with GATE, don't get me wrong I remember parts of it. Just well, their are parts it feels like I tried to suppress.
>>126973349
Have an approved only chat. Other then that, not much.
>>126973219
Yes but it was inconvenient, so I took the online program instead. It creeped me the fuck out so I jumped ship.
>>
>>>126949551

1 or 2?

Another anon from another thread said only category 2 is on /pol/ but idk, Id beg to differ. I was definitely helped in school (teachers going so far as to ignore incorrect answers on tests and give me perfect every time) and I have a decent future ahead of me.
>>
>>126970512
The kind of people who would mindfuck kids did not do it for our good, but for their needs. I do not do anything that would benefit such evil people now, or ever. So I classify myself as a reject from their system.
>>
>>126973219
I did that shit! It was called boys state. They said it would make me the equivalent of an Eagle Scout on my record for college. You go there, and it's like boot camp, then you run for a "government office". Out of all the kids one guy ends up becoming president. Then out of all 50 states, they take all the "presidents" and do it all over again in Washington, D.C. And pick thewinner out of that.
I think I made it to town mayor on the first run..
>>
>>126973557
>Discord is literally (((them))).
Really? Interesting. Got a source on that?
>>
>>126973546
HAHAHA FUCKING FAITH NO MORE
>mfw the lead singer is one of us
>>
>>126973557
IRC is being passively monitored on all sides, though
>>
>>126957429
pretty sure GATE doesnt exist anymore, i remember it just randomly disappeared one day and no one talked about it anymore so i figured it lost funding
>>
Anyone have any idea of what glowing green eyes mean, I had a really wierd dream 2 nights ago.
>>
>>126973659

>The thing is, by every definition I know of a sociopath, I'm not one, it's just that something always felt off, like I was less human in some respects.

I just use the word sociopath because that's a familiar terminology.

We can take a step back, or in, quite literally, is what it really is.
>>
File: 1495543816358.jpg (83KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1495543816358.jpg
83KB, 1024x791px
>>126973413
Its probably why I am in my body I sleep during day light when others are around to guard me and I am an insomniac.

>>126973648
Yep I am not a victim of Experimentation because I was born with Insomnia.

I have caught them trying to come at me.

>>126973735
Check out the symbolism in the first second.
>then the rest of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
>>
>>126973219
This is a shot in the dark, but did any of you attend Concordia Language Camps? My grandpa(32nd degree mason) made me go when I was a kid. It was all very global village, diversity, globalist kind of stuff. Chelsea Clinton attended the french one.
>>
>>126973561
If you're attractive or gifted, you've probably been there. They go down the line of yearbooks and fuck the pretty ones. They enslave techies into writing drivers for secret hardware. They do a lot of things down there. That's what that mysterious twitter account was referring to when he talked about children having sword fights. At the cloning centers, deep underground.
>>
>>126973874

Black demon form, predatory cat. Green eyes symbolism of being stalked as prey, hunted, or one about to occur.
>>
>>126971034
>Side note: Anyone secretly worried they are a sociopath even though they know they can feel empathy and shit?

Yes, absolutely. I had decided to end it all at 22, had a .357 loaded with hollowpoints at my temple, finger on the trigger, and a voice in my head said "why just shoot yourself, when you can shoot all of those guys fixing the roof next door first?". I looked at them, decided they did nothing worthy of death, and neither had I.

But the thought was there.
>>
>bit of a shit in elementary school
>tested me to see if Iwas a delinquent
>whoops, turns out he's gifted, and just bored in class
Saved me a lot of trouble, thats for sure.

And you're right, I still don't know what the fuckin point of some of those classes were.
>>
>>126971162
Visions and dreams, yes. I've died many times in dreams, which is apparently not that common. The dreams go from my POV to the witnesses'. Shot, stabbed, bitten by vampires, drowned; the works.
>>
When we sing, the little ones dance. When the little ones dance, it brings peace to the travellers.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (220KB, 659x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6372.jpg
220KB, 659x677px
>>126973725
Ok so they were openly grooming for world leaders then
>>
File: 825158214.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
825158214.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>126974138
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullseye_(target)

They where just painting targets with their ill conceived machination.
>>
>>126972034
Breastfed.
Natural.
But 10 lbs with a hat size now of at least 8 1/2.
>>
>>126972034

Breastfed until 3 years old, natural birth.
>>
>>126973634
Hueland doesn't have this GATE.. but yeah, I went to some (((special))) Montesorri
>>
>>126957537
The hell. Every single point fits me
>>
File: European.jpg (371KB, 1484x1094px) Image search: [Google]
European.jpg
371KB, 1484x1094px
>Having such shit parents that they actually send you to public schools
>Naturally get MKUltra'd
>Think your special now

If your parents loved you, you would have been sent to a private school where the average iq was 130. Public schools are playpens for CIA and Mossad operatives to play with dumbing down the population and re-education techniques.

My classmates all were fairly close, and created a micro mono ethnic homogeneous society. We would regularly discuss big ideas, philosophy, politics etc. All of us had at least some amount of respect for our teachers, and kept the school clean. This is how human children naturally act.

I was shocked when I first met a group of kids from public school. They were crass, violent, and retarded. As I met more and more people I found that this was the norm rather than an outlier group. It is clear to me now that these kids in public schools were abused both emotionally and probably chemically by the government and institutions of the public education system.
>>
>>126974028
A stab in the dark:
Is Dan "the man with a van and a plan" Schnider involved?
I recall reading somewhere he developed DoD rudimentary implant drivers before making it on Nick
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>126974447

This rabbit hole is a mindfuck depending on what programs you remember, Hanz.
>>
>>126974028
Dude... Was in beauty pageants as kid. I have a weird scar on my abdomen that goes from the pelvis to my navel. Parents got weird and evasive whenever I'd bring it up...
>>
>>126972893
I remember as a kid staring at my soldier wallpaper until the soldiers marched, shot their muskets, fired their cannons, etc. I don't know how to explain that. No smell, no sound, just moved and did what they looked to be doing.
>>
>>126972115
>you could do anything you want to do!" yet having nothing that you actually want to do.
My problem was that this was always the answer. Always. But whenever i asked the question, I was looking for ideas. "You can be anything you want" is great unless nobody tells you what there is out there to be.
>>
Here's a database of documents pertaining to MKULTRA obtained by FOIA requests:

http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/#

Not sure if there's anything of value regarding this particular topic, but it's worth a look.
>>
File: 125814528.jpg (52KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
125814528.jpg
52KB, 1024x758px
>>126974563
I remember getting everyone of those questions right and they started freaking out that I how powers and shit.
>>
>>126973876
But it's not accurate. That said I see your point.
>>126974086
I've had the impulse to hurt people, but my subconscious always crushed that, made sure I knew that was amoral. I think we are all a tad bit of monsters that much is human nature. Never been suicidal though, I have this weird tick where I am incapable of being suicidal.
>>126974192
What is this from and why are you freaking me out. This shit literally relates to a specific subset of my dreams. One of the most commonly reoccurring ones. Fuck. What even is this?
>>
>>126973659
What creeped you out???
>>
>>126973557
I've got one going, waiting for DNS to propagate.
>>
>>126974563
I choose number three. What now?
>>
>>126973725
omg I was in girls state. I was trying to remember what that was called
>>
>>126974502
I can't say for sure, but my guess is that he probably does go there to have sex with clones of his actors while they sleep. Pray for Britney Spears. She is in deep shit, along with many others.
>>
File: 5281582.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
5281582.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>126974741
Have even, thing was silly probably why Rabbis still call me Master tho.
>>
>>126974626
Depressed? Suicidal? Inexplicable aches and pains that come and go? You just might be getting raped and eaten on a nightly basis.
>>
File: alien chick.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
alien chick.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>YFW hybrid-eugenics is being carried across the whole world
>>
New thread?
>>
File: 1382373929629.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1382373929629.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg (2MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
HomeschoolVsPublicschool.jpg
2MB, 800x4773px
>>126957429
Was in gate. I was kicked out for shirking on a science project and i think i was targeted ever since. The work was just extra bullshit stacked on top of your normie school homework. None of it was enlightening. I could raise kids on weed and old youtube documentaries, and turn out better kids than the public school system pumps out. There is no incentive to accomplish in school. They are screening for mental retards who will slave away without any reward. Teachers would let other people beat me up, cheat in sports against me, let others not dance with me at forced school dances(this was never allowed for anyone else), they'd blame food fights on me when it was someone else who started it. I was targeted. Don't trust any of these Prussian meat puppets. They are all broken, spiteful, and out to torture before they hit the grave. Public school is gullible slave genetics trying to murder the smart ones when they can get away with it. Most people in the world are Prussian serfs and don't even know it. K-12 was a Prussian invention to infatalize the masses and make them self police each other. It's based on Darwin's principles of evolution where 95% of the population is a genetic dead end and must be contained. The Prussian system spread to most of the world by force. Everyone around you has been turned into an enemy. This world is not as it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk

Look these subhumans in the eyes. These are your enemies. Nothing but retarded, Prussian socialist, whip cracking sadists. That or just flat out retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlTkNwnJdII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es

I had that last guy as a teacher. He was a giant fag that promoted Prozac all the time. Your children ARE HUMAN EXPERIMENTS!
>>
File: 1425814.jpg (701KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1425814.jpg
701KB, 2000x2000px
>mfw
https://youtu.be/INUu_dUlXDI
>>
>>126974745
Small, lizard people that live deep underground very much like to hear us sing. They like it when we scream, and then stop screaming.
>>
>>126973728
>>126973766
wew.

pls don't spread the IRC is bad/ Discord is good meme. TOR, Signal/Telegram, etc. all of that shit is an illusion of safety while somehow people can't seem to remember it literally openly funded/operated by the USA government. Yes, including Discord.

There is no such thing as "safe" on the internet. There is NO PRIVACY. All this is part of the propaganda. If you in any way have some issue wrapping your brain around the idea that privacy isn't a real thing that exists--not even the thoughts in your own head are private--you need to back the fuck away from this thread entirely. Go back to your life and pretend it never happened.
>>
http://educationaladvancement.org/about/staff/

Do any anons recognize these people? There is a connection to john hopkins here. their director taught my GATE program.
>>
>>126970526
>>126968070
>>126973239
>>126973349
>>126973659

DISCORD CHAT, JUST MADE IT

/9gv5pNg

gotta go for a bit, feel free to join
>>
File: 1458214.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458214.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>126975288
too bad for them they die far easier than we do.

https://youtu.be/PHjFIwbvzo8
>>
>>126974751
If your talking about CTY's online course. Quite simply, it felt as if I was being talked down too. But it was more then that, because that was the half I told my parents, their was the other half to it. What I felt taking the online course was not just condescension, it was almost as if this thing.... whatever it was was poking into my brain, trying to alter it me on a subconscious level... and the thing is was that my subconscious as a little kid at least, especially before ritalin would basically act the part of my inner eye. Most fascinating conversations(maybe that's not the right word) I've ever had in my life, peering into my subconscious that is. At least 9 different complex functions going on being considered at every moment, it was awesome. This was one of the very few times in my life where my subconscious told me get out get out now, where I was being told from something I mostly observed and that I knew existed but that was mostly a passive quirk to run.
>>126975288
See that right there feels like full on crazy. I don't feel you on that m8.
>>
>>126973766
Yeah but by who?
>the NSA are probably fellow GATE alums or sympathetic normies like Snowden
>the CIA are pathetic brony ledditors
>the FBI are sympathetic to /pol/ in general
>Russian state security agencies monitor IRC but are laughably inept at doing anything with the data other than begging for warez and 3D printer spec files
>>
IRC IS UP

irc.walls.guru
#gate
>>
>>126957429
Me and my brother were both in it as kids, but it was called Horizons in the early 90's.
>>
>>126957429

>Blue eyes
yep
>Occipital Bun
didn't notice until now holy shit
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
I was born blue and wasn't breathing
> Near Death Experiences
Fell off a cliff which should have killed me but I was perfectly fine after
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
The only thing I remember was the field trip we went on to a farm. And that we made bridges with Popsicle sticks
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Never had any trouble with them, even after being high as hell or in sketchy places
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Never had it tested but I assume it would be 140-150
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Heavily studying occult/magick/buddhism/kabbalah
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Have experimented with MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, 2CB, Cannabis, DXM, , amphetamine, Kratom, xanax, oxy.
> Forehead scars
no scars on forhead but I have a large scar that looks like I'm tan on one half of my chest from an allergic reaction while I was a child.
> Early speech therapy
not sure
> First born sons
last born
> Migraines
very common
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Girlfriend is an artist but she's a mix of european races(non jewish)
> Meme Magic
Praise kek
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
oneironaut and lucid dreamer. Have had many dreams predict the future or were extremely spiritual
> Above average intuition
Can what most people are going to say and have a problem of finishing their sentences

It's strange... all of my friends were accepted into GATE as well. From what I knew only about 1 or 2 people each classroom were chosen to be tested.
>>
>>126975015
I've been depressed since 3rd grade, when I started GATE, to now, 29 years old. No weird pains or aches.
>>
>>126975601
The truth would absolutely rock your bovine world.
>>
>>126974808
Yay for illuminati recruitment! Just realizing what this was. Hello fellow clone.
>>
>>126962369
flat erf
nothing is greater than flat erf
find me any conspi theory that is more worldview changing
pro tip you cant
>>
>>126975408
I know
We shouldn't care any longer about not getting our intentions known
Just go for it

>>126975604
Everyone
Hence why it's irrelevant
Besides, no one seems to fight us upfront
Seems like we have some bad goys on our side
>>
File: 25818521.png (172KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
25818521.png
172KB, 540x362px
Important when discussing special programs for gifted students as videos like this are what you would be shown if you passed the program.

https://youtu.be/JDPUbYRtsoM

I on the other hand made it perfectly clear I would deliver unto them hell fire.

https://youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q
>>
>>126975517
>>126975657
So which one?
>>
>>126975958
Now that's a weird fucking thought. My mom was told she was sterile and would never had kids. She thought she was dying, went to the hospital and found out she was pregnant.
>>
File: 52185215.png (151KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
52185215.png
151KB, 540x362px
Heres another interesting Vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
>>
>>126975759
Everyone's situation is a little different. Almost nobody retains any memory. The infuriating part is that it is simply too crazy to be believed. I would never believe it without seeing it.
>>
>>126976134
Enter both I guess?
>>
>>126957429
I was in GATE and Indepednet Study.
Dropped out of College. Made 200K last year with no degree. Software Engineer. Armenian. /ourguy. AMA.
>>
>>126957429
I was in the GATE program in middle and high school. From my experience, it was basically a study hall most of the time, but we would occasionally do leadership exercises and a various research and writing projects.

>Blue eyes
I have black hair and brown eyes

>Occipital Bun
With a little Google'ing, I don't believe I have this

>Birth Complications
I was about a week late if that counts as

>Near Death Experiences
I almost choked on a grape as a kid, but other than that I don't think so

>lack of memory of GATE
I was young... I don't remember most of any of my classes

>windows were covered in GATE classrooms
Yes

>tendency to being followed
Not that I know of

>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
It was pretty rare that I had such encounters, but sure

>IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Last time I took a test I was at 129 a few months ago

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Been on /x/ like twice but I do enjoy paranormal stuff

>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Never done drugs or even had alcohol

>Forehead scars
Nope

>Early speech therapy
Nope

>First born sons
Yes (only child)

>Migraines
Nope

>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
wut

>Meme Magic
wut

>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
I have these a lot actually and have had several in which I learn disturbingly accurate information about people that they have never shared, dreams that predict the future in small segments anywhere from a few seconds to full minutes but are usually irrelevant or inconsequential, and MANY vivid dreams with heavy symbolism.

>Above average intuition
Yes. I am very quick at learning just about anything and can attain average to above average competency almost immediately

Other things to note
>have ADHD
>Extremely good perception and spacial awareness
>Good at mental manipulation of objects
>Hard INTJ
>>
>>126957429
Whoa, this is the first LARP thread that gave me shivers. I was put in GATE somewhere around 3rd grade.

Here are all the things that match me perfectly:
>hazel
>- Occipital Bun
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>- lack of memory of GATE - (to be honest thou I have shit memory)
>- genius range of 160 (no kidding, I'm a PhD in biotech)
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
>- Early speech therapy
>- First born sons
>- Migraines
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>- Above average intuition
>>
>>126976134
>>126976185
Discord is gay. IRC or both.
>>
File: fug.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
I was in GATE and all of these are hitting too close to home

>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>was born not breathing, mom says I was taken away from her immediately and they put some kind of screw in my head
>was almost abducted by two dudes in a van when I was 12
>when I was 15, I was walking down the street at night and some guy pulled over and proceeded to chase me several blocks as I ran for my fucking life and hid behind some apartment buildings hoping he wouldn't find me
>was singled out in school to be given an IQ test as a child, officially marked at 140
>severe migraines with aura throughout my life
>/x/-shit & drug experimentation & first born son & many prophetic dreams & lenient encounters with law enforcement

Also literally all of these: >>126957537

Oh boy, I'm a real live meme! Or autistic, probably autistic.
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.