[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Sharia. Have you ever considered how much in common we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: islamicwhitesharia.png (404KB, 618x709px) Image search: [Google]
islamicwhitesharia.png
404KB, 618x709px
White Sharia. Have you ever considered how much in common we actually have with islamists?
>traditional values
>hate the jews
>realistic view on women
>conquering

Imagine creating a White Man's Islam, with less degeneracy:
>no paedophilia or incesm
>women get to display their hair
>less submission, more self-conquest
>conversion only allowed to carriers of white blood
>the liberals would either have to advance our cause or start opposing Islam

As end-game, we would naturally conquer Middle-East from false followers (sunni and shia).
>>
>>126947786
If islamists really hated the jew, they would attack them, not the case, why?
Because they're fucking allies
>>
>>126947786
Imagine what kind of unfunny and pathetic person you have to be to make this image.
I'd have a barrel to my head before reaching that point in life.
>>
File: HitlerIslam.jpg (81KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerIslam.jpg
81KB, 850x400px
Even our great leader admitted what an amazing system Islam would have been if it only had reached Europe.

What should we call White Islam?
>>
>>126947916
That's why we will eventually have to purge the other muslims, for cooperating with jews. They obviously are not true muslims.

>>126947994
Took it from google.
>>
>>126947786
We also have in common a history of killing each-other for a thousand years.
Islam may have some debatable good ideas.
But it's not our ideas or beliefs, it's not our way of doing things.
Are we really just going to throw away our own white beliefs for some shitskin preachings?
>>
>>126948727
And Europeans have always killed each other, both in Christian and Pagan times. Nothing has changed.

What white beliefs are you talking about? I'm obviously not wanting to follow the degenerate or disgusting parts of Islam, but they indeed got a lot of good ideas.
>>
>>126947916
>If islamists really hated the jew, they would attack them, not the case, why?
Because the Arabs are incompetent fucks and America protects the Jew, they did try to take out Israel during the Arab-Israeli war and the Six Day war, but with lack of coordination and Israel being armed by American weaponry, it didn't amount to much of anything.
>>
File: IMG_5929.jpg (55KB, 480x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.jpg
55KB, 480x609px
>>126947786

4/pol/ isn't ready for this redpill. Islam SHOULD be our natural ally against the cucks and (((you know who))).
>>
File: TRS star.jpg (190KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TRS star.jpg
190KB, 910x1024px
sage TRS threads
>>
File: IMG_5928.gif (166KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5928.gif
166KB, 240x180px
>>126949488

We got a good goy over here
>>
>>126949329

Muslims and Jews have usually cooperated in the past. Even if that wasn't true, the fact that we have millions of them in Europe atm makes it impossible until they're gone.
>>
>>126947786
>fanatically worships some imaginery god
>ironically worships ancient egyptian frog for shits and giggles

>reads book
>reads book
wow rlly makes u think

>prays
>memes

>oppresses women
>faps to 2d anime pics

>throws homos off roofs
>doesn't throw homos of roofs

>gets brutally crushed when not outnumbering enemy 100 to 1
>occasionally punches some antifa fags

>wants to limit other's personal freedom
>has no influence/power to limit someone's personal freedom

>rarely eats kebab and doesn't drink tea
>eats western mass produced products

>gets BTFO'd by jews every single fucking time
>hasn't eliminated jews in like 70 years

>violently tortures prisoners of war to gain attention
>ummm nazis drowned people in cages???

>violently tortures prisoners of war to gain attention
>ummm nazis burned people alive???

>stones thots
>makes fuck thots memes

>goal of global caliphate
>goal of white europe
>>
>>126949329
Can we both oppose and be an ally of islam?

I'm all about preserving ethnic purity, and while I absolutely want all muslims and niggers away from Europe, I have no problem with them in the Middle-East.

>>126949488
Literally never been there, so I don't know why you brought it up. Is ''White Sharia'' mene from there? I saw it on /pol/.
>>
>>126950114
You know white sharia has never existed anywhere?
>>
>>126947786
sage all honeypot threads
>>
>>126950777
In what way is this honeypot thread?

Am I a good goy for making honeypot threads FOR FREE?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.