[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump REVEALS location of nuclear subs!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Trump clouds.jpg (13KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Trump clouds.jpg
13KB, 460x259px
Stupid Trump and stupid Trumptards will defend this.

Trump told Duterte that he sent a couple nuclear submarines to Korean waters and now everyone knows about it including Kim Jong Un.

When will everyone understand that Trump is a danger to the safety of all Americans as well as humanity itself!? He keeps on giving out classified information to foreign states... I'm sure he already updates Russia about the location of most military assests ffs.

This is getting out of hand. How can people here still defend Trump or anything on the right AT ALL!?
>>
>>126946379
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-submarines-idUSKBN18K15Y

Link
>>
File: 1494485833105.png (95KB, 248x280px) Image search: [Google]
1494485833105.png
95KB, 248x280px
>>126946379

>"Hey Duterte, NORK is being a bitch so I put some NUKE subs nearby"
>OMG DHURROOMPH MARKED THE LOCATION OF NUKE SUBS ON A MAP AND GAVE IT TO KIM JONG UN
mfw
>>
Of course it was strategic. You very evil ShareBlue shills-think about your souls. He found a way to warn NK that they are in place in case Kim wants to hit the button. How does it feel to be tools of the most perverted evil criminal cabal in the world-and you are disposable. Think of all your dead former coworkers. We will pray for you that you will not burn in hell with your overlords.
>>
File: 1495643433655.jpg (805KB, 2250x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495643433655.jpg
805KB, 2250x2880px
shhhh
ill.
>>
>>126946379

>>126946379

Ex-sonar technician here that has deployed to the South China Sea. Everybody already knew we had subs in Korean waters. Hell, all the major players have satellites that can track submarine signatures (from fucking space) now.
>>
>>126946379
http://www.strawpoll.me/13034542/
>>
>look everyone we're sending our ships to Korea
>being such a fu king retard you didn't automatically assume that included subs

Kim knew they were there from the start, what's he gonna do about it
>>
>>126946379
Shill thread, sage in options if you must respond.
>>
Lol @ this being news. Like they didn't know we had subs in the area. We probably ALWAYS HAVE SUBS IN THR AREA. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S A CARRIER GROUP SITTING RIGHT OFF TH COAST! I would even eager to say we have more than two. Probably a couple of Los Angeles class attack subs and maybe a couple of Ohio class boomers in case Lil Kim decides to show some titties.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter61.gif (1MB, 328x258px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter61.gif
1MB, 328x258px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17Q06N

This was on international news four days before Trump supposedly 'leaked our secrets'
FAKE NEWS FUCKS
>>
>>126946379
Dumb ass they're submarines just drive them somewhere else.
>>
>>126946379
Sources tell me that Trump also cheated at Jenga once when he was in college. This can't stand, I mean I voted for Trump but watching him crash and burn is sad, something about nuclear codes and such.
>>
>trump is dumb meme

sage
>>
>>126946379
>Mr. Trump, where are the submarines
>...They're in the water
>HOLY SHIT HE REVEALED THE LOCATION IMPEACH BLUMPF
sage
>>
File: 1494108890825.jpg (83KB, 720x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494108890825.jpg
83KB, 720x445px
fake new SAGE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.