[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civici nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cilisiounist.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cilisiounist.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Is civic nationalism as bad as multiculturalism ?
Is it controlled opposition ?
>>
Civic nationalism is multiculturalism.
>>
in practice it doesn't work, just like multiculturalism
>>
>>126946120
I argued with many people that claimed being against multiculturalism, but had views similar to civic nationalism.
Were they trying to trick me ?
>>
>>126946666
Civic "nationalist" by definition are accepting of any race.
>>
>>126946428
I know. I'm just trying to evaluate what's the worst of them.
>>126946865
Yes, anyone of any race that is able to embrace his new country's culture. I don't see this way of thinking within the pro-immigration militants.
>>
>>126947449
If you ascribe to the ridiculous notion that culture is the only bearing on an individual and race has no effect then maybe you'd think that.
>>
America worked as a civic nationalist nation when it was mostly of European descent and segregated. Throw in blacks, chinks, sandniggers, spics, and it all goes to shit.
>>
>>126949135
this.
>>
>>126947449

Race is and of itself a cultural border, and no unified culture can exist without a unified race.

When libshit say " there is obly one race: the human race" they really mean

>there is only one vulture: the human culture.

This is why they are so confused about the idea that people in other countries don't share their political and moral views. they assume mohammad and jamal from syria and somalia are the same as chang robertson and alex krausberg, the gay couple next door.
>>
It's just a larval form of ethno nationalism. Be patient
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.