[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do christians eat pork when their own book says no to eatingpork?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0328.jpg (13KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
13KB, 245x200px
Why do christians eat pork when their own book says no to eatingpork?
>>
>>126940384
there's no overwhelming threat of worms in your meat anymore
>>
>>126940626
There never was. Religious dietary injunctions are designed to separate the in-group from the out-group. Any post-hoc scientific rationalization is exactly that and can be put on the level of the garbage spewed by American millennial protestant movements.
>>
>>126940626
Haha right. Tell the muricans that.

*stuffs mouth with raw pork while not dying*
>>
>>126940384
>Old Testament
>>
>>126940384
Jesus said we could consume whatever we want
You're thinking of kike rules
>>
And don't eat dork!
Cease thy faggotocious ways!
>>
>>126941770
I'll be damned that I can't find the verse, but I specifically remember a part of the bible where God reveals that Jews and Gentiles should eat together, because they're now all one in the body of Christ
>>
>>126940384
That was just God kicking the jews around a bit. Builds character.
>>
>>126940626
Doesnt cooking it thoroughly neutralize the worms?
>>
>>126940384
because most christians ignore the old testament. most of post 19th century christianity is entirely subverted beyond repair
>>
>>126940384
but i dont eat pork
>>
new covenant.
>>
They had some council or something after Christ went back to heaven and declared that Jewish law was no longer effective, or something like that.

St Paul said something along the lines of we can do whatever we want as long as we abstain "from blood, from fornication, " and a couple other things
>>
>>126940384
Because we don't live under the law anymore. When Jesus rose from the dead the law was completed, giving us two comandments which are: to love God above all else and to love your neighbor as yourself.
>>
>>126943107
/thread
>>
>>126940384
because it tastes good and nobody gives a fuck anymore about these idiotic dietary prescriptions made by cave men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.