[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Don't Want To Date Men With Blonde Hair, Says New Survey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
>According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.

>While black hair isn’t as common as brown hair, there is definitely an added appeal of mystery that comes with it. It may not be as high as the average of 10 dates a month that guys with brown hair are scoring, but at an average of seven a month, it’s not too bad.

>When it comes down to accepting a date with an older gent with grey hair or someone closer in age who happens to be a blonde, women choose the grey hair lads, giving them an average of six dates per month.

> redheads average four dates a month. It may be just barely above blondes at three, but it’s still more.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

If Aryan men are so superior, why don't women want to date them?
>>
of course, only white bois have blonde hair, and how could they ever compete
>>
>>126938190
Funny thing, the guy in OPs pic isn't even blonde in real life, and his wife looks like a tranny
>>
>>126938190
I may be a flying autist but 10 dates a month seems really high for anyone. That's a date every 3 days.
>>
>>126938190

this data is based on some shit tier dating site lol I wouldn't place too much stock in it.
>>
>>126938466
This.

10 dates a month seems ridiculous
>>
>>126938190
the (((study))) goyim...I...of coursssheee.
>>
>>126938190
Or is it actually that Blonde men actually have good taste in women and don't date every Stacy they come across?
This study is full of flaws.
>>
>>126938190
jewish subversion of western women to want "tall, dark and handsome" all to destroy the white race
>>
>>126938466
And that's just the average, meaning there could have been ones with 13, 14 hell even more. Tbh it sounds like complete bullshit, no man I know willing goes on that many dates unless he can't get a girl to stay with him or just goes to meet&fucks and counts it as a date.
>>
>>126938466
>>126938628
poor betas cant even fathom the blissful ecstasy of being a chad in 2017
>>
>>126938190

depends I guess. hair/skin are but a very small part of what we call attraction (i.e. female attraction to men).

Having said that, as a man, with blonde hair, decent shape, I've found it works quite well :)
>>
File: 1561684.jpg (128KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1561684.jpg
128KB, 1600x900px
>black hair isn't as common
That's how I know this is some bullsht. With Africans, Mexicans, and Asians, black hair is 35% of the population before even couting White people. This article was probably written by Asian guy in pic related.
>>
>>126938190
funny kike stuff . all kikes I have ever met lokk like little ugly nigger-inbreeds .
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.