[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody able or willing to refute this? It is pretty much undeniable.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1495624039612m.jpg (169KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1495624039612m.jpg
169KB, 1024x1010px
Anybody able or willing to refute this? It is pretty much undeniable.
>>
>>126937013
>picturing Mohammed (pbuh)
I'M CALLING THE SHARIA POLICE
>>
you are sad, over.
>>
>>126937252
Not an argument
>>
>>126937013
>His followers finished the Eastern Roman Empire
Im sorry but no, this meme needs to die. Constantinople was an inside job and they were already weakened by the plundering crusaders.
>>
One of them fucked a child.

The other one was Tesla-level focused.
>>
I'll take virgin over pedo any day anon
>>
>>126939108
this
>>
One of them is literally God. The other is a pedo camel cunt.
>>
>>126937013
Both're desert religions that should have nothing to do with Europe. Let them both rot in the desert
>>
>>126939368
One of them is ALPHA. The other is a KEK
>>
so sick of this bs sandnigger meme.

lets break it down faggots

JESUS:
> beta
people trying to crown you king just because of your sermons and turning it down to rule dimensions in heaven and on earth. so beta.

> cuck
when? jews who killed him were exiled 20 years after he ascended, and persecuted for 2000 years later. literally multi millenia vengeance for an unsuccesful kill attempt.

> low energy
performed miracles, led thousands, raised from dead, ascended to heaven, ok.

> hippie
beat up temple jews with whip. told his followers to carry a sword. hippy where?

> ancient SJW
calls samaritans (niggers of day) "dogs."

> “don’t kill anyone that would be bad”
wrong. he says don't impulsively tit-for-tat hit enemies back, but be patient to "rain down burning coals on their head."

> virgin
bible never says that.

> mother was a whore
bible never says that.

> backstabbed
he knew he was being "backstabbed" and wanted it to happen to start massive movement of christianity. success.

> killed by roman empire
rised in 3 days. made roman empire christian empire (named after him.) still runs huge swathes of world today. islam is shitty knockoff for sandniggers.
>>
MOHAMMED:

>alpha
first job was a messenger boy for old women.

>one who cucks
married to a post wall widow 10 years his senior for most of his life. didn't cheat on her. literally cucked by her previous husband.

>high test and energy
hid in a cave for 10 years, preached islam secretly, scared to tell anyone publicly for years.

>hates hippy
had to beg christian king for protection. chimped out cuz he had to pay taxes. actual hippy tier behavior.

>beheaded SJW
spent years running and hiding while jesus walked around out in the open his whole time preaching.

>slay anyone who talks shit about me and islam
so alpha. nigger-tier temper. easy to bait into violence.

>fucked over 100 women
raped slaves when he was old. young he was cucked to old widower.

>rich dad
still had to do shit jobs growing up.

>nobody try to backstab him
multiple clans around him tried to backstab him but he ran like rat.

> nearly kill roman empire
fall of roman empire was nothing to do with islam fuckwit.
in summary:

in 3 years jesus could have conquered judea without a shot, dies, rises again, then conquers roman empire from the other side, all while hanging out with 12 m8s and a load of hot chicks, while healing people and dispensing wisdom.

muhammed runs around like rat for decades, finally amasses enough followers and slaves to kill and rape a few people at end of life.

sand niggers btfo
>>
>>126941784
This
>>
both of them are cucks.
>>
>>126937647
>>126941784
>>126941845

well... i'm waiting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.