[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: prometheus-charlize-theron-image.jpg (383KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus-charlize-theron-image.jpg
383KB, 1200x764px
In the next 20 years, we will see AI and robotics take great leaps forward.

How should we handle this? Can be about anything about workers, sex surrogates, or military.
>>
File: 03500-4514.jpg (22KB, 350x207px) Image search: [Google]
03500-4514.jpg
22KB, 350x207px
>>126935875
Robots will turn NatSoc but will want the planet purged of all inferior humans

Machines will be the 4th Reich
>>
>>126935875
AI's probably won't have emotions since we barely understand the psychology behind them in humans and they may inhibit their efficiency. I think that it would be important to have some higher commands put in place to prevent an AI from executing something destructive, like deeply rooted in their code which will be impossible to remove without rewriting everything.

There could be a heated international debate on setting these "god commands". But regardless of what is publicly decided, i fear that military's may privately disregard the safety measures put to place in order to weaponize the AI's. They could be used to replace scientists in order to speed up technological development.

So overall the biggest risk may the stuff that could be done in secrecy with large government or private funds, mainly for the purpose of granting overwhelming power to its investors.
>>
>>126937745
I suspect that at some point clones will be just as important for such things as traditional AI
>>
>>126935875
it won't be anything special, the same mexican drone as you already have around
>>
Our bodies will be replaced with the mechanical, we will live eternally in a virtual universe, the ai bots will be our facilitators.
>>
>>126935875
I think I'd pay $20 to go see guardians 2 before I see Prometheus 2.
>>
If they learn to kill muzzies then all will be well in the world.
>>
The AI has been in charge for centuries. Chess came from a machine. Play it enough, and you start to think like a machine. It's brainwashed tons of people. Probably a remnant of our hidden past, where we had that kind of technology.
>>
>>126935875
We have like 8 years before we create a machine god, and that's if we don't create the matrix first. In 20 years we won't need sex surrogates or militaries because we'll all be getting anime pussy in IBM's SAO server.
>>
File: Sibyl_System_.png (965KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sibyl_System_.png
965KB, 1280x720px
>>126935875
Yes goy let the AI take over.
>>
>>126935875
We can't handle anything because our current politics run on profits (or democracy, depending on how naive you are). As long as it's profitable, it will be done, and only after that, with significant lag, the appropriate laws will appear, which may or may not remedy the situation. The bulk of the damage will have been already done by then. Even if democracy were actually working, it would require the majority of people to care about AI and robots right now more than they care for the jobs, the migrants, the poor niggers and such crap, and that's just not happening.

There's no choice but to lean back and enjoy the show.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.