[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Watch "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix. It is about Roger Stone's role in the rise of Donald Trump, and also how the political world works.

It is fucking insane. Roger Stone is the true madman.
>>
now THIS is a shill thread
>>
>>126931418
Haha no it's a good documentary. Roger Stone is clearly /ourguy/.

The documentary has a liberal slant, but it confirms what I've always thought. Great politicians have great propagandists behind them.
>>
>>126931875
wtf, i'm a netflix nazi now!

seriously fuck off with this pathetic shill attempt.
>>
>>126931220

Can't speak for Stone's influence, but Media Matters DID do everything they could to get him off the airwaves.
>>
>>126932824
Lefties are afraid of Roger Stone because he's been shitting on them for years

He arguably play a huge role in Al Gore losing in 2000
He outed NY's Dem governor for fucking hookers
He destroyed the reform party by getting Pat Buchanan and Trump to take it over
He undermined the 2004 democratic primaries by helping Al Sharpton
He started the birther movement
He peddled the Bill Clinton rape allegations and rumors about Hillary's health

He is truly /ourguy/
>>
>>126933705
Don't forget the part where he helped Nixon and wasn't found guilty of his alleged contribution to the whole Watergate affaire.
And that he introduced Reagan to Trump back in the 80s.
And the Hillary4Prison t-shirt.

Of course he did get poisoned with polonium last year, with a testimony in front of the Senate scheduled to reveal some very dark secrets that the deep state wants to keep secret.
Funny coincidence that.
>>
>>126933705
I saw that he is highly involved with Alex Jones, which I find very interesting.

He must see some major market value with Alex Jones. It also makes me wonder why kind of person Alex Jones truly is to work so closely with Stone. Is Jones just as sneaky as Stone is?
>>
Fuck off Roger.
You are the least credible person on Info Wars after the guy who sells placebos to slack jawed yokels and the guy who thought the latest terrorist attack was the work of time traveling Fenians.
>>
File: 1493337921181.webm (2MB, 588x684px) Image search: [Google]
1493337921181.webm
2MB, 588x684px
Best doc of 2017 by far. Death to all leftists!
>>
>>126936161
Yeah I thought the documentary was pretty badass, don't know why people are calling me a shill.

Roger Stone/Trump is the type of mentality we need in the republican party. People who want to fucking win and crush leftist faggots with Machiavellian mentality.
>>
>>126934476
Jones has a tendency to entertain as opposed to inform. I've always thought that was a cover for something, and his appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast solidified that suspicion.

He gave a basic gestalt. Imagine if he went full redpill, just what he would be saying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.