[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did kim dot com lie or something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

i thought a huge happening was gonna happen

update me please
>>
>>126931169
Kimfatcom is a literally massive, self'aggrandizing peace of shit desperate for attention and ratings.

He saw a bullshit story and jumped on it like it was cake. I think he's watched the career paths of people like Alex Jones and wants in on that money.
>>
>>126931437
Why wouldn't he.
Easy money.
>>
>the NSA has Hillary's emails
lololololololololo
stupid fattie
>>
>>126931169
Never believe what Kim Dotcom has to say about anything. I hope a piece of plaque breaks off and makes its way to his brain
>>
>rundown

Boo, do you even?
>>
>rundown from Hannity last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxU-64P4cw
>>
>>126931169
Kim's servers were used for the transfer of Seth Rich's documents to wikileaks, and Kim has the logs saying as such.
Have you seriously never wondered why it seems Kim is so connected to Assange and friends? Kim, creator of megaupload, friends with the faceman of wikileaks, an organization dedicated to revealing heinous secrets through leaked info.

How do they ensure the information is transfered securely? How do they protect their contacts identities? They need the server infrastructure to accomplish this.
>but he didnt show any proof!
If he shows any proof outside of the confines of the court of law, the proof will be tarnished and discredited before Kim could even testify. So what is he to do?
>secure safe transit to the states and back, so that he may give a testimony, and EVIDENCE
This is the phase we are in right now. Yesterday Kim publically announced that he is willing to return to the US to testify if he is ensured his safety. Do remember that all of his "crimes" were perpetuated by the Obama administration, so Trump is more than likely to give him a chance. Enemy of my enemy, and all that.
>>
>>126931169
>>126931169
He did this same shit back in October. The only people that believed him were literal r/the_donald crossposters.
>>
>>126932584
>reminding the US populace of the function of the NSA
>during a time where virtual data was "missing"
>nothing
Ok, champ. The NSA does not delete, and they collect everything.
>>
>>126932422
>If he shows any proof outside of the confines of the court of law, the proof will be tarnished and discredited before Kim could even testify. So what is he to do?

Opposition will try and tarnish it regardless.
>>
>>126931169
>trusting kim dotcom
>>
>>126933348
That is why he needs to release it through the proper channels, via the proper process. Our system has rules in place that will make it very hard for them to use their usual means to discredit information, so long as the information is revealed in the court.
>>
>>126932422
>organization dedicated to revealing heinous secrets

A private intelligence company, buying and selling secrets, Release into the public domain anything their customers wish publicly known.

Kim was one of Wikileaks key assets. A man who had made his fortune as a handler of digital stolen goods.

If it had been hacked, he had a copy was Kim's favorite boast.
>>
>>126934181
>A man who had made his fortune as a handler of digital stolen goods.
The threads yesterday were considering that he was doing much bigger things than his works with wikileaks.
In megaupload's prime, the claimed "stored data" was nearly half of what the bandwidth usage dictates it should have been.
Who was he transferring data for? Who is involved with such large amounts of data? The amount of data in question is something you would expect from a jewgle data center. So what was it?

Another interesting thought: why was megaupload allowed to exist for so long essentially as a source for free music? The music jews were enraged at this, yet they couldn't stop it. The music jews, powerless.
So who could possibly have invested interest in megaupload to continue operation, in spite of the anger of the entertainment jew?
>there is always a bigger nose on the horizon
>>
File: 1495649563683.png (3MB, 1105x3404px) Image search: [Google]
1495649563683.png
3MB, 1105x3404px
>>126931169
>>
>>126931169
Kim dot com hasn't done anything but piggyback off Julian and shitpost on twitter since he went into hiding. Oldfags know better than to trust him by now.
>>
>guys guys
>I met a guy called panda
>I never asked his name but he was Seth Rich guys believe me
>>
>>126935827
Remember skeptic asshole this is about the destruction of the DNC.
> If they're not destroyed then the RNC gets destroyed
>then the DNC comes back to power and the whole world keeps going in the same shitty direction it uas been.(multicultural BS)
> Or the DNC fractures , new politcal parties are created and then the RNC beeaks up

This must happen faggots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.