[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Knew.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-18-50-55.png (659KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-18-50-55.png
659KB, 1440x2560px
So, since the Manchester attack two days ago here's a roundup of what we've been told;

Name of attacker - given to us (the public) by the Americans. UK intelligence not happy about this.
Bomber had been to Syria - French officials gave us (the public) this info.
The bomber was known to intelligence community.
5 people arrested in the UK.
Brother arrested in Libya accused of having ties with ISIS.
Police in UK tracking a "network"

Now, two days after the attack and we have all this info.. The intelligence community in this country and at least three others had these fucjers on the radar and NOTHING was done.

If my kid had died in this attack I would be blaming the UK government for allowing this to happen, because that's what it looks like to me.
>>
>>126930381
>I would be blaming the UK government for allowing this to happen

it's somebodies fault.

causality. the font of all things
>>
blame islam
>>
Yeah but remember, #Refugeeswelcome!
>>
>>126930937
>Brother arrested in Libya accused of having ties with ISIS.
I read an interesting blog post discussing why radicalism seems to be a thing in Sunni Islam vs. not really a thing in Shia Islam and the guy brought up a good point: his parents fled Libya in the '90s and came back after Gadaffi was gone. The only people who are going to flee from a secular strongman and return when the country is now ruled by jihadists are people who are already radicalized so likely these kids have been indoctrinated since birth.

>Although the Gulf Arabians, Israeli Zionists, and their Pentagon sponsors are currently railing against the Persians of Iran spreading their "Shia Crescent" throughout the Middle East, back on Planet Earth the jihadist in the Manchester suicide bombing was a Sunni Arab whose family fled Libya when Qaddafi was in charge.

>That means his family was a bunch of Islamist fanatics who couldn't tolerate the secular nationalist government of the Qaddafi era; the fact that many of them returned to Libya after Qaddafi was toppled, and jihadists had filled in the power vacuum, shows that it was not only this one guy who was an Islamist extremist in the family.

>These are the people we are taking into our borders when we prioritize "refugees" from a country run by a secular strongman. That strongman is using force to keep the Islamists from exploding the country into anarchic jihadism, so those most likely to be fleeing such a country are those very potential jihadists. The Manchester suicide bomber's family was fleeing Libya under Qaddafi in the '90s, while future suicide bombers are fleeing Syria under Assad right now, incubating within America's and Europe's borders and destined to explode in the not too distant future.
>>
>>126931074
Yeah, ok, the cunts opened their arms to them. But that was done already. They were here. The government knew this guy was radicalized, they knew he had travelled to Syria and back and they knew he didn't go there for a fucking sun tan.

No, this was either a failure to do something to stop him or it he was deliberately allowed to carry out this attack. I'm not sure which would be worse.
>>
>>126932036
Islamophobia is a hate crime in your country and will land you in jail for 5 years. You people are a fucking joke so why should anyone here give a shit
>>
File: 1495392543498.jpg (82KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495392543498.jpg
82KB, 499x499px
>>126932036

this
>>
>If my kid had died

you wish snaggletoothed neckbeard fatso
>>
>>126930381
>Name of attacker - given to us (the public) by the Americans. UK intelligence not happy about this.
It spoiled their plan to find a right wing nutjob white male to blame it on.
>>
>>126932612
>le ebin neckbeard virgin 4 chan poster meme xdddddd

I'm old enough to be your daddy and I've three kids, kid. Come at me bro.
>>
>>126932612
who pissed in your cornflakes
>>
>>126932036

It's not as easy as that. They might suspect him but have no hard evidence. Imagine the shit they'd get for arresting a Muslim man on suspicion.

Additionally it may have been more useful to track him and see who he is communicating with. Discover the wider network before swooping in.
>>
>>126930381
blame the eagerness of your judicial system to protect radical muslims and the politicians who won't make laws to be able to give special statutes to suspect terrorists.
same happened here in belgium. intelligence agencies already knew about these guys but did nothing
they know the places where they get radicalised
they know the imams coordinating radicalisation
they know who is flying to syria and other muslim terrorist training grounds

they're just not doing anything cause investigation is pending..
>>
File: 1495647613162.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495647613162.png
130KB, 512x494px
Always blame government.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.