[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my vote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Anybody still thinking about voting for this moron?

So now since May has been in charge we have had two separate terrorist attacks in 2 months. Strong and stable my ass

Not only that but the Manchester guy got reported a few years back for extremist views, managed to take a trip so Libya, construct a massive bomb and successfully set it off in a public arena.
Either May is heading some false flag conspiracy bullshit or completely incompetent
>>
>>126926239
vote for ukip make them the leading opposition party, they will actually hold her to account for stuff.
>>
her name is may
the month is may
is she illuminati? what does this mean?
>>
>>126926239
then I guess you better let the pro-muslim party win
>>
>>126926239
I get the feeling in the British elections that Corbyn is too close for comfort. I know people are sick to death of the status quo but it's better than Corbyn and if a large swath of people vote third party, he might win.
>>
>>126926239
So who you're going to vote for? UKIP, Labour? Kek, might as well not vote at all, laddie.
>>
i think shes fucking hot

couldnt tell you why
>>
But she'll make everyone safe by introducing even more Orwellian measures, don't you know?

When I heard about the new attack, I actually tried to think of some new forms of spying that it will be used as a pretext to introduce, and I honestly couldn't even think of a single one that the UK doesn't already have.
>>
>>126926764

>Doesn't want a leader who tops the terrorist attack/month league
>Pro-muslim

Stop posting lad
>>
I'm really torn on this one.

On the one hand, there's this bullshit with the Manchester attack going on where this guy was a known threat, and the whole internet censorship retardation going on.

On the other hand there's fucking Corbyn.

What do /pol/?
>>
>>126927323
If the tories win in a landslide it will be a condemnation of Corbyn, Labor will be broken and he'll be gone.

Next election vote UKIP or whatever. This one you gotta go for Conservative regardless.

Those are my thoughts.
>>
>>126926898
She was quite attractive for a politician when younger and the idea of spunking on the PMs face is a turn on
>>
>>126927679

Probably a good move, especially if UKIP performs well this election.
>>
>>126926612
>>
>>126926612
>>
>>126926239
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE VOTING TORY YOU HATE INTERNET FREEDOM AND ARE A KEK

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/manchester-attack-internet-crackdown-theresa-may-privacy-security-government-suicide-bomb-a7753191.html

DO NOT LET THIS CENSORIOUS OLD LADY INTO OFFICE
>>
>>126929069
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/NA1rJ <- independent.co.uk article
>>
just informing you fags that im going to meet farage soon and im going to talk to him about a wide variety of subjects
trying to convince him to run for priminister
>>
>>126926239
was never voting for her. She let in more than any other home sec when she was in the job. She's a neo-liberal, not a conservative. The whole reason she called the election is because, at the moment, she's a hostage to the conservative Brexiters in her own party, due to her small majority. She wants a bigger majority so she can sideline them and go for the 'soft-Brexit' i.e. Brexit-in-name-only that she's been after since day 1 after the ref.
Corbyn is more of a Brexiter than this hag.
She's incompetent af, falls to pieces every time she's put under the microscope.
Only nupol could ever consider voting for her.
>>
>>126926239
The problem is there's no one else viable to vote for and labour cannot be allowed anywhere near government.
>>
>>126926239
Vote UKIP. I would go a full 5 years under Labour for UKIP to go toe-to-toe with Labour.
>>
>>126926898
would go so far as to say hot but I do want to have sex with her
>>
>>126930051
Vote UKIP. They can't be viable unless they're built up to be viable.
>>
>>126929326
>run for priminister
>in a UK parliamentary general election
Is he visiting the home for spastics you live at, lad?
>>
>>126930051
You literally can't get a fag paper between them, lad. Stop falling for Tory memes. Look at the numbers brought in under May when she was home sec. Look at all their *ethnic* MP's. Cameron brought in gay marriage. May wants a GLOBAL BRITAIN--GLOBAL BRITAIN--GLOBAL BRITAIN. We're the most surveilled state on Earth.
Don't kid yourself. Labour and the Tories work to the exact same agenda but they wear different outfits - that's all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.