[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Chaotic Neutral here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: i don't have a side.jpg (879KB, 1568x978px) Image search: [Google]
i don't have a side.jpg
879KB, 1568x978px
Who Chaotic Neutral here?
>>
Reporting.

Feels fucking good.
>>
All day, every day.
Feels great to not have a bias.
>>
What tastes better?
Right wing tears or left wing tears?
>>
>>126916353
It matters not where they come from, just the intensity.
>>
>initially disappointed Trump winning meant no /pol/ Harbor 2.0 despite the left's meltdown
>realize now that Trump winning means we get tears from both sides
Truly the greatest timeline.
>>
>>126916417
This.

I Have to say, seeing /pol/ shift so far to the right over the course of yhe last few years has been disappointing. /pol/ used to have some semblance of independance, but now they're just far authoritarian right propoganda.
>>
>>126915885

I am Unremorseful Good. If a million niggers need to die for my people to restore the Fatherland, so be it.
>>
>Neutrals

Get off of this board.
>>
>>126916801
If you think chaotic neutral means being a Trump cock sucker, you're gravely mistaken.

Seeing him destroy both party establishments was amazing, but Trump supporters are not chaotic neutral. He fans the flames well enough, but if he gets impeached (he won't, but just for example sake) I will gladly bathe in the GED-only "muh white power" tears.
>>
>>126917174
t. Neo-/pol/

Why don't you get off my board, fuccboi?
>>
>>126917174
You are just the inverse of the liberals. You are their equal. Just as cancerous. Just as blinded by hate.

Right now we share the baths of tears together, but there will come a time when the pendelum swings the other way and you are filled with remorse and agitation.

And I will be there, laughing at you and bathing in YOUR tears all the same.
>>
>>126916801
Pretty much this, though I'm weighing the options of the best case scenario for the modterms and I'm starting to think a democratic resurgence in the house will produce more tears than another liberal defeat.
>>
>>126915885
Reminder that fascism is the lawful good Ideology.
>>
>>126915885
This is just as cringy and autistic as the gender fluid intersex fags that want to feel special about themselves.
>>
>>126918122
Probably. But it's far too authoritarian. Human nature is the only true law of the world.
>>
File: yinyan.jpg (18KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
yinyan.jpg
18KB, 248x248px
>>126915885
True neutral here.
>>
>>126918494
I haven't done enough research on it, but it has my interest.
>>
>>126918560
Law and chaos are two sides of the same coin they go together. You can't know one without the other.
>>
>>126918825
That sounds incredibly hypothetical. Law is a synthetic human construct. It's nothing but a byproduct of power and greed

>>126918832
Moderation =/= Neutrality
>>
>>126915885
> posting on /pol/
Anyone actually considered neutral here might as well be chaotic unless you're a lurking shill.
>>
>>126915885
>Who alignment of mental instability and insanity here
Sorry LG all the way baby!
>>
>>126919224
Laws of nature?
>>
>>126915885
I publically support whoever will piss off the most people and vote for whoever is the best candidate for the country
>>
>>126919224
it means youre a newfag thats about to understand why there needs to be an extreme to oppose an extreme
>>
>>126920718
That sounds immature and dumb.
I bet you believe in an eye for an eye
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.