[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Trump: "Nepotism is a beautiful thing"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: lol.png (356KB, 827x593px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
356KB, 827x593px
At how many dimensions of checkers are we at already?
>>
>>126915177
Nepotism CAN be a good thing, though. If I own a business and want to hire my son, why should I not be allowed too? Because of some racial diversity quota? lol fuck off.
>>
>>126915337
Are you retarded?
He is hiring his family JUST because it's his family even tho they have zero qualifications

He hired Jared Kushner to be in charge of:
- Embarking peace in the middle east
- fighting the opioid epidemic
- Revamping the criminal justice system
- Revamping the entire federal government

I'm not even kidding, this is the job he gave to his son-in-law. that's just disgusting
>>
>>126915557
>He is hiring his family JUST because it's his family even tho they have zero qualifications

So? If its his company then let him do as he pleases.

You Jews fucking love nepotism (see hollywood, music industry, etc) but fucking hate it when whites do it. Really makes you think.
>>
>>126915788
But it is NOT his company
It's the united states of america

people should be hired based on merits, not based on "Lol my dad is the president so i got to be in charge of the middle east peace process lmao XD"
>>
>>126915788
>Company
It's a country of 300 million. I don't care if Kushner is the second coming, I would prefer someone who's qualified.
>>
>>126915864
>people should be hired based on merits

Then why did you Jew fucks invent diversity quotas for niggers and women?

You made invented this system, don't cry when we abuse it.
>>
>>126916071
You are:
1. Trying to change the topic because you realized you were wrong
2. Making a fucking retarded argument in the process

Both at the same time. congratulations
>>
>>126916249
I'm not changing the topic. You are.

Anyway back to the topic: You Jew fucks invented the system of "this person is not qualified but lets hire them because nigger/female" So why are you butthurt that we use the exact same logic and just replace it with "lets hire them because related/family" ?
>>
File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>126916545
>I'm not changing the topic. You are.
>Anyway back to the topic
Do you have a brain at the size of a pea or something?

The topic was about Nepotism, and you try to evade the topic by "the jews invented affirmative actions XD lmao. jewish boogyman much spooky"

But there is another level of stupidity in your argument. not only that the jews did not invent affirmative action, affirmative action is not even wrong. the reason it exists is because after the Jim Crow laws were abolished, black people still suffered severe discrimination in their workplaces.

It's been proven that people with a "white name" are more likely to be hired than people with a "black name", even if both people have the exact same resume
>>
It is true though, especially with Trump. He doesn't have many people he can trust, and there is no sign Kushner is incompetent.
>>
>>126917123
What qualifications Jared Kushner has to be in charge of:
- Embarking peace in the middle east
- fighting the opioid epidemic
- Revamping the criminal justice system
- Revamping the entire federal government

???

He has zero qualifications for this kind of insane job
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo-1.png (24KB, 453x432px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo-1.png
24KB, 453x432px
>>126917044
>did not invent affirmative action
>affirmative action is not even wrong

I fucking hate you kikes. You're slimy and disgusting right down to your attempts at reasoning. We're not fucking talking about that, are we? We're talking about nepotism you evading fuck.

Stay on topic or fuck off.
>>
File: 1447212382653.png (155KB, 400x578px)
1447212382653.png
155KB, 400x578px
>>126915177
Eat shit, sheeny.
http://forward.com/opinion/7806/the-jewish-path-to-success/
>To be honest, Jews aren’t really upset about the fact that Lieberman hired his children or even that he paid them high salaries. The discomfort with the personnel choices of the first Jewish candidate to make a serious run at the presidency is that his behavior is subjected to a higher level of scrutiny by the general public. In a word, what Jews fear is how it looks to the goyim: clannishness and underlying hypocrisy about meritocracy and nepotism.

>Has Lieberman embarrassed himself or his supporters by hiring his children? Not at all. To the contrary, he is a good father and family man who is doing proudly and openly what generations of Jews have done before him. The whole history of American Jewry is a tribute to the power of Jewish nepotism. Indeed, nepotism has been a positive and wholesome force in Jewish life for thousands of years. It is high time to acknowledge and even celebrate this fact instead of trying to keep it hidden like a shameful family secret.
>>
>>126915177
Zero. It's just you posting buzz feed junk for the 100th time. I think Eric should have his tounge cut out, though.
>>
>>126917357
You are the one who changed the topic to affirmative acton you fucking idiot

you did it here >>126915788

Also, you have to be a speical kind of retard to think the jews are the one who invented affirmative action. you fell for the jewish boogyman meme man
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>126917590
Nice post, I like the part where you stayed on topic and didn't stray in an attempt to deflect your own horrible argument.
>>
>>126917219
These executive jobs are not the sort that necessitate a decade studying the problem. He has experts to consult with, presumably. Also, by merely finding himself in the position he does, Kushner displays competence.
The appointment you should be criticizing is the Energh or Science one. Betsy is fine because her job is to destroy the public school system once and fof all.
>>
>>126915177
Family is the foundation of our culture.
>>
>>126917734
>embarking peace in the middle east, you don't need experience for that!
>fighting the opioid epidemic - yap, totally anyone can do that XD

Fuck off. Jared Kusher has zero qualifications and he got accepted just because of his daddy
>>
>>126916545
>nepotism is good derp
>too stupid to stay on topic so blames jews
>bows to a queen
>mum is also his sister
>chavs
>>
>>126917992
Ideally a public official represents the interests of the wider polity, that collection of families, and fosters a meritocratic environment by not appointing kin to positions merely because they are kin. Trump though, has a crisis of trust, paralleling its collapse in our own nation, at the seams at least.
>>
File: 1495099289747.jpg (38KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1495099289747.jpg
38KB, 577x382px
>>126918760
>>
>>126918126
>Jared Kusher has zero qualifications and he got accepted just because of his daddy
What kind of specialized "qualifications" do you need to be a glorified manager?
>>
>>126916071
>>
>>126917732
You are an embarrassment.
>>
>>126919063
It's not zero-sum. They act as representatives for him. No "Job" is lost. They're not taking salaries. There literally isn't a good argument against extra heads.
>>
>>126919107
Derrrrrrrrrr

>country gets bombed by muslims
>blames jews
>loves trump
>identity crisis
>>
File: b76.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
b76.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>126917044
Unless a company is tax funded the company shouldnt be forced by the government to hire people based on a quota

Affermative action forces self sufficient succesful companies (no one gives a shit about the local supermarket but goddamn big companies feel the pressure from it) to give up their freedom to hire who they desire and think is best for their company

This shouldnt even be up for discussion in a free society
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.