[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why we shouldn't have single payer universal Medicare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Bernie_Sanders.jpg (276KB, 682x864px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders.jpg
276KB, 682x864px
Tell me why we shouldn't have single payer universal Medicare like every other civilized country. Give me one good reason to keep the arbitrary retarded rollercoaster of private insurer assrape we have now.

>muh taxes
>muh niggers
>muh protestant work ethic

Is that the best argument you got, /pol/? You'd be willing to forego cheap healthcare so niggers don't get it and temporarily embarassed millionaires like you won't someday pay a higher tax rate once you inevitably become omnipotently wealthy? Yeah you keep telling yourself that, the wealth will Trickle down, good little goyim.

Medical bankruptcy isn't a thing in Europe you corporate cucks.
>>
>>126909414
Honestly, it would probably be better than the insurance lobby crafted ACA that the shit head nigger king got passed. But it would require a legislature that works for its citizenry. Also a non retarded citizenry...so I guess it is incompatible with our nation burger bro. WTF I hate boynie now
>>
File: f35money.jpg (346KB, 935x718px) Image search: [Google]
f35money.jpg
346KB, 935x718px
>b-but entitlements will bankrupt the country!

No more than tax cuts for the Jews will. Or more needless defense spending to airstrike brown people with swiss-army fighter jets that don't even fucking work, and are becoming irrelevant in the era of drones.
>>
>>126909414
>good reason
None exists. I can explain why to you.
https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/recips.php?ind=H
All these people received millions to keep you from getting single payer care.
>>
>>126909414

>forego cheap healthcare

Yes. I don't want "cheap" healthcare. I want good healthcare - like what my current policy provides.
>>
File: retard.jpg (8KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
8KB, 375x375px
>>126909414
>Why can't we have a government-enforced monopoly
>>
>>126909414
>Medical bankruptcy isn't a thing in Europe

Average salaries of $58k are not a thing in Europe either.

You start copying what Europe does and you will receive what Europeans receive, which is total shit and 0 opportunities to build anything worth talking about.
>>
>>126909414
It is slavery.

You are saying that if you work in a healthcare system, you HAVE to give your services away to people.

You can't tell somebody else what to do with their life.

For instance my wife is a nurse, she went to nursing school for several years then worked the ICU before landing her current job. You can't make my wife treat you, that is slavery. A single payer system does just that.

Not only is it economically wrong, it is morally wrong. You are a bad person if you support this idea, its anti freedom, anti liberal and anti progressive.
>>
Because we'll have a society of complacent children entirely dependent on the government from cradle to grave just stay alive.
>>
I have a better idea.

Let europe keep the european system, and let america keep whatever they have, only that way we'll see how both systems turn out.
>>
>>126912108
/thread

ITT: people who never studied history.
>>
>>126909414
>Tell me why we shouldn't have single payer universal Medicare like every other civilized country

Because we get to choose which private company assrapes us.

With single-payer, the government decides how we get raped, and went.
>>
>>126909414
>the entirety of Washington is corrupt and in the pocket of special interest
>pay more taxes to Washington goyim
t. Bernie Sanders
>>
>>126909414
Because the program is bankrupt the way it is. It boggles my mind that the idea of "medicare for all" isn't laughed out of conversation the instant its brought up. The current 44 million people on medicare are already breaking the back of our system, but libshits want to add another 290 million people to the program. How are liberals so fucking stupid? Has anyone even bothered to think this through or did you all just collectively agree "yeah that sounds nice. Fuck republicans for not letting us have that".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.