[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Podesta: 'I See No Sign' Donald Trump Will Be Impeached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pedopodesta.jpg (128KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
pedopodesta.jpg
128KB, 1200x792px
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/23/john-podesta-i-see-no-sign-donald-trump-will-be-impeached/amp/
>>
Of course. The only people crying "impeachment" are delusional, butthurt democrats who are still unable to accept the results of the election.
>>
Not worried desu. He will tweet himself to impeachment
>>
>>126908385

or maybe Pedosta es just doing "damage control" in hopes no Seth Rich shit links back to him
>>
File: Based-Satoshi.jpg (20KB, 233x423px) Image search: [Google]
Based-Satoshi.jpg
20KB, 233x423px
>>126908196
as it turns out, you need more than baseless conspiracy theories to impeach a POTUS

whodathunkit
>>
File: 1495492178640.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495492178640.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
They were totally going to impeach him. But once he started acting like a good goy, they eased off. That's why he flip-flopped so much.

Did he really want to do all that he promised in his campaign? Who knows. But the actions show. Either he got KIKED or he never intended to do them in the first place. My guess is KIKED.
>>
>>126908385
i say we encourage it as best as we can, demcucks will be so demoralized when after the 20th THIS IS IT WE GOT HIM DRUMPF IS TOAST nothing still happens that they'll see no point in voting

i mean these retards will never learn seeing as how they blindly accept speculation from "anonymous sources familiar with x's thinking" so sabotage is basically the only route to go
>>
File: IMG_8804.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8804.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
Libtards eternally BTFO
>>
>>126908684
That's not a thing.
>>
>>126908684
>Not worried desu. He will tweet himself to impeachment
KEK Keep hope alive I guess? Trump is your God.
>>
>>126908705
This, Podesta would only be making a comment like this if he was playing some kind of longer game
>>
>>126908196
There's no grounds for impeachment. this is a psyop to make him ineffectual, or even better, get him to resign.
>>
>>126908891

It's because the muh-Russia-collusion witch hunt was bogging him down, and neither /pol/ nor the supposedly Trump-friendly outlets wanted to help debunk the narrative by spreading the forgeries and whatnot involved.
>>
None of the higher ups in the DNC have ever thought an impeachment would really go through and it was never the point.

The point of the Trump-Russia scaremongering is to rile up their base so that they'll go out and vote more for Democrats. They can't come up with reasons to vote for Democrats so it's easier for them to just go lolRussia and hope for the best.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.